acltear
    acltear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Two accounts at Bovada

I have an old Bovada account from my days as a college student degen. Was extremely square, placed parlays, $100 bettor at my peak. I took a break from betting at one point and when I came back, Bovada wasn't offering any good reload bonuses so I had my girlfriend open an account and I played there for a long time.

Eventually came to learn about value betting and started doing a lot of that. I didn't understand much except that this was a profitable strategy, so I was betting all kinds of stuff like Challenger Tennis, Belarus Hockey, etc. I was eventually limited, so I stopped using.

Now I don't do value betting, at least not in the steam chasing sense, but I have stayed very serious about being profitable. Bovada is obviously a very soft book, and I would love for them to be out occasionally. If I were to login with my personal account with a VPN, how likely are they to figure it out, shut me down, and confiscate my funds?

If they don't figure out the relation between accounts, will I be able to go longer without being limited due to my poor performance and history with the book?

Titan
    Titan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

This is a bad idea to begin with, it couldn't be a worse idea right now to be honest.

If you take a quick look at the Bovada Reddit, BMR forum and here, Bovada is locking accounts left and right. I'm sure many for good reason but there looks to be too many to all be illegitimate.

They have cut off their bonus program to almost zero, even for players that were Legendary Status, limit at the drop of a hat and just eating people alive with the initial bonus stipulation of how much you can wager with the bonus. I was limited to peanuts a while back and from what I have read over the past few months, it's just getting worse.

They did have some good lines for certain things but it's not worth the risk to try and sneak one past them. I'll just sit back and remember the good times lol

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9588

Using a VPN would get your account locked.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

They appear to be checking for multi accounting more carefully in recent times.

acltear
    acltear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Appreciate the responses. Will just have to smile because it happened.

I know it wouldn't make any sense, but I wish you could use a broker for sites like this.