Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Deposit/Withdrawal methods in bet365 big issue!!!

https://help.bet365.com/en/my-accoun...ds/depositthis ones here and not supported inside my account and CS chat told me Neteller for example is not allowed, although I used to deposit via it since 2012 till last year.

also Withdrawal allowed only Bank transfer!
    although in the main page written that in Egypt I Can use many ways such as Neteller

Iam I banned in an indirect way? limited?

iam small stake better max. 25$

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    https://help.bet365.com/en/my-accoun...ds/depositthis ones here and not supported inside my account and CS chat told me Neteller for example is not allowed, although I used to deposit via it since 2012 till last year.

also Withdrawal allowed only Bank transfer!
    although in the main page written that in Egypt I Can use many ways such as Neteller

Iam I banned in an indirect way? limited?

iam small stake better max. 25$
    Sometimes bookmakers force people to take a bank transfer as part of extra KYC, to help confirm you have not just purchased an account and payment method from someone.

It also could be that Egypt has made rules that make it tough for B365 to use other methods anymore.

I know for sure from previous experience that there is no way to force them to use a certain method though :\

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sometimes bookmakers force people to take a bank transfer as part of extra KYC, to help confirm you have not just purchased an account and payment method from someone.

It also could be that Egypt has made rules that make it tough for B365 to use other methods anymore.

I know for sure from previous experience that there is no way to force them to use a certain method though :\
    sad.specially after 10 years of depositing and withdrawing via Neteller (Electronic wallets in general)