Titan
    Titan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

ABC Islands + JustBet reaching Out With Promotions

Both have offered me some good re-deposit promotions, I haven't used them in a while and haven't cashed out at either before. Just did initial deposits with both of them a while ago and the accounts 'ran their course'.

I have my go-to books for normal daily action but would like to take advantage of the offers but I'm always leery of throwing money into a black hole for no reason. The books I all play with now, I know pay and have paid recently.

ABC Islands seems to have been good in the past from comments but seems like a smaller organization. Them along with JustBet have been emailing a lot, multiple times a day sometimes and that kind of sets off caution for me as well.

Ever since BookMaker froze my funds for several months for no reason and stories of them and JustBet taking people's betpoints away at the drop of a hat, when they feel like it, has me pausing as well.

Would appreciate any feedback on either. Just need to know if they are still legit and paying, not as concerned wagering options or limits. Thanks!

As a contribution from me, I'm still surprised at BETUS. They have paid several times now and the payouts are fast and pretty straightforward once you email them what they need for verification. There was no back and forth, just sent them one email and it was good to go!

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Both have offered me some good re-deposit promotions, I haven't used them in a while and haven't cashed out at either before. Just did initial deposits with both of them a while ago and the accounts 'ran their course'.

I have my go-to books for normal daily action but would like to take advantage of the offers but I'm always leery of throwing money into a black hole for no reason. The books I all play with now, I know pay and have paid recently.

ABC Islands seems to have been good in the past from comments but seems like a smaller organization. Them along with JustBet have been emailing a lot, multiple times a day sometimes and that kind of sets off caution for me as well.

Ever since BookMaker froze my funds for several months for no reason and stories of them and JustBet taking people's betpoints away at the drop of a hat, when they feel like it, has me pausing as well.

Would appreciate any feedback on either. Just need to know if they are still legit and paying, not as concerned wagering options or limits. Thanks!

As a contribution from me, I'm still surprised at BETUS. They have paid several times now and the payouts are fast and pretty straightforward once you email them what they need for verification. There was no back and forth, just sent them one email and it was good to go!
    I have been using justbet for a long time and have not had any problems. I think the account freezing stuff was just for new accounts. They will take betpoints away if they think you're sharp though. What promo did they offer you?

Titan

I think it's just a 100% Free Play Match and something about Super Bets for 3 Different Games this weekend. I like the Bonus but I'm actually more interested in getting back into the system because there were certain wager types that BM and JB had that I liked!

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I think it's just a 100% Free Play Match and something about Super Bets for 3 Different Games this weekend. I like the Bonus but I'm actually more interested in getting back into the system because there were certain wager types that BM and JB had that I liked!
    Would you mind posting that 100% freeplay match promo code?

Titan

I didn't see a code, it's something I really haven't seen before. It's a link to a place that says 'By Invitation Only'

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

ABC tremendous shop
    Go on chat, you may get a bigger bonus