rottweiler22
    rottweiler22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Orbit exchange exposure limit

Hello
    do you know why ac can't change my limit exposure when it did before without any problem?
    Why orbit do they limit to 5000 euros? Is there a possibility to increase it?

Thank you

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Email Orbit directly and ask which agent can offer you larger limits than AC88 info@orbitexch.com

kursonik
    kursonik's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5968

Brokerstorm/Bet-Football/Betinasia - all of them 10k+ Euro w/o problem

AC88 is the most disappointing broker in recent times - exposure limit/commision 6%+/CS ...

agon
    agon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Brokerstorm accepts 10k € + bets if you are in decent profit?
    Meybe Yes if you are in redzone.
    About bet-football I don't know I have no experience with them because they do not accept users from my country.
    Betinasia will lower your exposure also if you are in good profit in best case scenario.
    Asianconnect when they want to kick someone which is in steady profits they increase the commission to 10% and lower the exposure at Orbit .but they always pay.fast.withdrawals also
    I have had good experience so far with their other product Piwi247 3%comission which I guess it's their in house product in collaboration with Betfair&Pinnacle.
    From all brokers Asianconnect it's the most trusted.from my experience.
    I used
    Marathonbet also which have good odds but I went from -7k to 2.1 k + now I got limited I have 2$ max limit .They also offered zero margin % for certain matches.
    1xbet have good odds especially for unders but they lowered my limits & odds.
    and removed my deposit method which I used.

I will try lowvig and bookmaker now.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I want too give a shout out to BrokerStorm. They have been simply outstanding all around with very fast BTC payouts. Very Professional outfit