1. #71
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    Just posted this in the payouts section Mike.....


    Book: Youbetonit

    Amount: 3k

    Method: btc

    Timeframe: under 24 hours


    Notes: Withdraws are Monday through Wednesday. I think it's best to request on Monday or Tuesday going forward as you know you will get your request in, seen, and paid. I got an email stating that I had 2k withdraw limits.....I believe that portion of the email to be a mistake tbh as I requested 3k and got 3k. ($2,970.99 when received)



    I unfortunately will not be able to comment or report back on the 4k/5k a week thing as I've gone from 5 figures to not 5 figures in a big damn hurry. The joys of gambling.
    Thanks for the report!!


    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #72
    Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 431
    Betpoints: 5053

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Thanks for the report!!




    no worries......good luck this weekend

  3. #73
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    no worries......good luck this weekend
    Appreciate that. You as well!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #74
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,956
    Betpoints: 7764

    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    The fact it's the same 2 people touting this site tells me all I need to know
    If you search previous YB threads, you'll find it's more like 10-12 posters that are reporting payouts from YB, and no stiff jobs that I'm aware of to date. I understand your skepticism and respect it. BTW, I received a 2k BTC payout from them this week in 3 days.

  5. #75
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    If you search previous YB threads, you'll find it's more like 10-12 posters that are reporting payouts from YB, and no stiff jobs that I'm aware of to date. I understand your skepticism and respect it. BTW, I received a 2k BTC payout from them this week in 3 days.
    Ok good

    They did advertise in 24 hours

    4 k if you send 2 k + payout with 24 hours.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #76
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,956
    Betpoints: 7764

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Ok good

    They did advertise in 24 hours



    4 k if you send 2 k + payout with 24 hours.
    Usually that is the case. Last week I got paid 2k same day. I only sent 1k on my last deposit so the 2k weekly works fine for me.

  7. #77
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Usually that is the case. Last week I got paid 2k same day. I only sent 1k on my last deposit so the 2k weekly works fine for me.
    Did you ever get that Id taken care of?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #78
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,956
    Betpoints: 7764

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Did you ever get that Id taken care of?
    Yes, thanks for asking. Justbet accepted my new ID and I have since collected from them (3k check).

  9. #79
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Yes, thanks for asking. Justbet accepted my new ID and I have since collected from them (3k check).
    Good news!

    Thanks

    You are always an honest poster regarding books.

    Nobody can take that away from you!

    Much appreciated on my end!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #80
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,823
    Betpoints: 1243

    got 1k today via BTC

  11. #81
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,631
    Betpoints: 8407

    Just reloaded $500 for their 150% bonus today. Love this book. Most books don't give you reload bonuses if you've gotten paid out before.

  12. #82
    CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 21,892
    Betpoints: 1733

    If SBR ever rates them will be posting up 2k+.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/08/2022


  13. #83
    garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-07
    Posts: 510
    Betpoints: 1500

    Haven't deposited there for a while, but I definitely give them A+ for persistence, as they call me at least 3X a week.

  14. #84
    5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-14
    Posts: 1,734
    Betpoints: 1134

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Just reloaded $500 for their 150% bonus today. Love this book. Most books don't give you reload bonuses if you've gotten paid out before.
    I'm always getting less offered, they want at least $600 for the 150% and it's only a freeplay.
    Last edited by 5918mike; 09-15-21 at 05:05 PM.

  15. #85
    5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-14
    Posts: 1,734
    Betpoints: 1134

    What's the reason for no SBR rating?

  16. #86
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Haven't deposited there for a while, but I definitely give them A+ for persistence, as they call me at least 3X a week.
    Call or text?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #87
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    I'm always getting less offered, they want at least $600 for the 150% and it's only a freeplay.
    Yea Steve is not telling the facts

    He loves to suck up to unproven books.

    It gets old

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #88
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    If SBR ever rates them will be posting up 2k+.
    They told my friend SBR will be rating them soon.

    Lol

    Donít believe it.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #89
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Yea Steve is not telling the facts

    He loves to suck up to unproven books.

    It gets old
    Different people have different profiles with different books. It doesn't mean they're lying.

  20. #90
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Different people have different profiles with different books. It doesn't mean they're lying.
    If he is hitting them like he claims he is , then he is not getting small deposit big bonus.

    If he is it’s because he is a shills for them

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #91
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,552
    Betpoints: 638

    The book is too new to be rated

  22. #92
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,631
    Betpoints: 8407

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    If he is hitting them like he claims he is , then he is not getting small deposit big bonus.

    If he is it’s because he is a shills for them
    Lol, youíre a joke.

  23. #93
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    If he is hitting them like he claims he is , then he is not getting small deposit big bonus.

    If he is it’s because he is a shills for them
    Maybe the information you're referring to is in another thread, but I don't see nearly enough information here to know how much he's hitting them for. He's a longtime poster, and I don't see any reason to believe he's lying.

    YouBetOnIt is on my personal "proceed with caution" list, but that's a separate topic.

  24. #94
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The book is too new to be rated
    Iím hearing SBR will be rating them here real soon??


    Any truth to this?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #95
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 52,664
    Betpoints: 874

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

    I’m hearing SBR will be rating them here real soon??


    Any truth to this?
    They would be talking to SBR admin staff above our pay grades about it. YBOI management would have more idea of if/when they will be added than forum mods.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/04/2022

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #96
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,631
    Betpoints: 8407

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Maybe the information you're referring to is in another thread, but I don't see nearly enough information here to know how much he's hitting them for. He's a longtime poster, and I don't see any reason to believe he's lying.

    YouBetOnIt is on my personal "proceed with caution" list, but that's a separate topic.
    There is no reason for me to lie. Iíve had money stolen from bettheline.ag, 18thholesportsbook and winwager.live since Iíve been gambling. I wouldnít want any of you guys to go through the same thing I went through. Pimike just likes stirring the pot because he has nothing else better to do with his life. Itís sad.

    To the topic at hand, Iíve been paid by YouBetOnIt multiple times, left a little in the account and lost it. Then reloaded $500 for the 150%. Those are just facts, not ďshilling.Ē

  27. #97
    5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-14
    Posts: 1,734
    Betpoints: 1134

    stevex, who is your agent?

  28. #98
    Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 431
    Betpoints: 5053

    Made another withdraw this week. Requested 2k Monday and was paid $1981.92 (value when received) I really can't think of anything to bitch about with this book. I've cashed out 5k so far.

  29. #99
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Anybody get the NFL shirt or hoodie?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #100
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Anybody get the NFL shirt or hoodie?
    Well my buddy is getting his.

    10 cent baseball lines huge for playoff betting.

    Everybody still getting paid ?

    They have been a undervalued book on the rise.

    I think itís good to have a variety of places to play that will pay.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #101
    Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 431
    Betpoints: 5053

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Well my buddy is getting his.

    10 cent baseball lines huge for playoff betting.

    Everybody still getting paid ?

    They have been a undervalued book on the rise.

    I think it’s good to have a variety of places to play that will pay.


    No payouts for me this week......hopefully will win a few k this weekend and withdraw some more monday. But yes been a great experience thus far.

  32. #102
    Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 431
    Betpoints: 5053

    Great NFL Sunday for me.......will be making a 4k withdraw request tomorrow afternoon. (roughly half of my current balance)


    Will report back once the bitcoin hits the wallet.

  33. #103
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    Great NFL Sunday for me.......will be making a 4k withdraw request tomorrow afternoon. (roughly half of my current balance)


    Will report back once the bitcoin hits the wallet.

    Sounds great!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  34. #104
    john1689
    john1689's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 62
    Betpoints: 2696

    I've been waiting about 9 days for my BTC withdrawal. Anyone seeing slower payouts here lately?

  35. #105
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,746
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by john1689 View Post
    I've been waiting about 9 days for my BTC withdrawal. Anyone seeing slower payouts here lately?
    What????

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


First 123456 ... Last
Top