acegilz
    acegilz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

PS3838 API for eSports?

As far as I can see, ps3838 offers eSports betting via web platform, however the "sport" does not appear on the sports listing endpoint, and also when queried the Fixtures APi for sportid eSports, an error returns.

Using asianconnect. Is it just for me?
    Last edited by acegilz; 04-01-20 at 02:14 PM. Reason: complement

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

Pinnacle has a whole does not offer esports through their API so understandable that the broker clone also wouldn't have it. Good news is that their new API will include esports so hopefully this will get passed through the ps3838 and the others

acegilz

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmonkey View Post
    Pinnacle has a whole does not offer esports through their API so understandable that the broker clone also wouldn't have it. Good news is that their new API will include esports so hopefully this will get passed through the ps3838 and the others

Ok, that makes absolutely sense..
    I don't play anymore on pinnacle because they blocked my api access last year, but I thought the eSports worked there while I played.

Do you have the source for that update? Where have they released that ?

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

This is what I was told from someone working at business development at Pin: "new api has esports and its ready to use now" and "you can get a lot more from this new api, risk, outcomes etc"

That being said I'm not using the new API yet so perhaps it is ready but not yet rolled out. Suspect you will still need to put through a large volume to not be charged for usage

acegilz

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmonkey View Post
    This is what I was told from someone working at business development at Pin: "new api has esports and its ready to use now" and "you can get a lot more from this new api, risk, outcomes etc"

That being said I'm not using the new API yet so perhaps it is ready but not yet rolled out. Suspect you will still need to put through a large volume to not be charged for usage
    Great info from the inside.

Regarding the limits.. yes that's a shame pinnacle requires €250k/month to allow api access.. it's too much for the majority of budgets, but the truth is that apparently the apis are different than the brokers (ps3838)