lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Dafabet stupid rule

Why do they treat an internal money transfer like a deposit with 1x wager requirement??

They say it's "industry standard" and it "is to protect the company and the players for entities that would like to compromise the company and players account."

BS. This rule is just plain silly.

e.g. If you hold 1000 on OW Sports and 1000 on Dafa Sports, you are allowed to make a withdrawal of 500 from OW Sports, and then to transfer 500 from Dafa to OW. This would be in perfect line with their rules.

WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO:

To make a money transfer from Dafa to OW first, and then request a withdrawal secondly.

That's a bad violation of their rules.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

1x is Asian bookie standard, if you try to go around that you will probably be punished, don't do it.
    I do have the same problem as you, I have money (not much) on 3 bookies and still have to make deposit rollover.
    At Pinnacle they have the 3x which I still have to rollover 2x with absolutely nothing to bet on.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    1x is Asian bookie standard, if you try to go around that you will probably be punished, don't do it.
    I do have the same problem as you, I have money (not much) on 3 bookies and still have to make deposit rollover.
    At Pinnacle they have the 3x which I still have to rollover 2x with absolutely nothing to bet on.
    It's not about wagering a deposit but an INTERNAL TRANSFER of money which has already been wagered many times. That's a difference.

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

what is the difference between OW Sports and Dafa Sports. In my country Dafa Sports doesn't work.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    what is the difference between OW Sports and Dafa Sports. In my country Dafa Sports doesn't work.
    Dafa = soft lines with low limits, wide range, more early markets

OW = IBC = sharp lines with higher limits

CIS
    CIS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1532

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Dafa = soft lines with low limits, wide range, more early markets

OW = IBC = sharp lines with higher limits
    IDK about others but for me, max bet for big game is 300eur(on a market where even on 18bet u can stake 2k) and min bet is 8eur prematch. Live, most games have min 47eur up to 300. also they want 2.5% fee when withdraw and will adjust odds insta after bet placement( i bet at odds 2 and insta after i made the bet, odds are 1.75 ors). So would not say sharp bookie or sharp lines(they lag prematch a lot and thats why limited). Altough i would still recommend it. Fast withdrawals and no void bets(even on fixed markets, extra good odds etc). And if you find a way to pass those low limits by multiple clicks then its pretty ok.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by CIS View Post
    So would not say sharp bookie or sharp lines(they lag prematch a lot and thats why limited).
    OW = IBC and IBC is/was considered sharp, at least as sharp as SBO or Pinni. If you don't consider any of those books sharp, well okay, good for you.

With IBC pussing out, there is simply no alternative to Dafabet at the moment.

CIS

OW = IBC and IBC is/was considered sharp, at least as sharp as SBO or Pinni. If you don't consider any of those books sharp, well okay, good for you.

With IBC pussing out, there is simply no alternative to Dafabet at the moment.

How OW is sharp if they still limits winning players? Not to peanuts but give same limits as SBO basically...i mean on most games, u cant get even 1k in without movin the line there. First they accept displayed price, lets say 1.9, then they reduce it to something like 1.77 and third time u get like 1.66...
    Pinny is sharp but SBO, OW... something in between sharp and soft. I did not said its bad but would not say its a place to bet 1k stakes also

lonnie55

How OW is sharp if they still limits winning players?
    They do not limit. Where did you take that from?

Everyone has the same limits.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

they do. I was limited ages ago

Edit: I can't remember if it's for all sports/way of bets (single, parlay, outright), but if you post some of your limits, I can check, for comparison. For parlays for example, I have a general limit of EUR 15
    Last edited by infotimbo; 03-18-20 at 01:25 PM.

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Limited as well 2-3 years ago (half limits and 0.02 on spread)

lonnie55

Really?! I have shitty limits and shitty odds, too, but I never heard that they flag accounts in the OW section. You guys don't talk about Dafa Sports but OW, right?

craftbrewer

I have 0.01 shorter odds. If dafabet odds is 1.98 on oddsportal, then I'll have 1.97 when I log in on dafabet website (OW).

lonnie55

Okay, then let me put it this way:

OW = pseudo-sharp
    Dafa = soft

lonnie55

I have 0.01 shorter odds. If dafabet odds is 1.98 on oddsportal, then I'll have 1.97 when I log in on dafabet website (OW).
    Same here

infotimbo

Really?! I have shitty limits and shitty odds, too, but I never heard that they flag accounts in the OW section. You guys don't talk about Dafa Sports but OW, right?
    yeah, the IBC clone, whatever it is called. The soft book was basically dead after two bets or so

lonnie55

Any alternatives to Dafa for EU customers?

Tom R.
    Tom R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3934

Yes, I play in OW Sports section and my odds on 0,01 point worse then standard odds.
    Also, since Dec 15, 2019 my max stake on any basketball odd was decreased from 100euro to 9-15euro.

But, I dont found any alternative/clones Dafabet with same markets.
    Last edited by Tom R.; 03-18-20 at 03:02 PM.

infotimbo

when I last ckecked, maybe two months ago (asking some agents and so on) there were none.

lonnie55

Thank you for the feedback.

craftbrewer

Is Shibo book on Vodds platfrom not a dafabet clone? But they say Shibo void too may bets.
    Vodds claim they have another new book on their platform. The new book's name is WLG. I've never heard of this book before. But this book might be an alternative for dafabet.

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Is Shibo book on Vodds platfrom not a dafabet clone? But they say Shibo void too may bets.
    Vodds claim they have another new book on their platform. The new book's name is WLG. I've never heard of this book before. But this book might be an alternative for dafabet.
    WLG is not dafa clone. Actually can't see any relation to any other bookie. Be carefull btw as they void abnormal bets according to vodds

infotimbo

Is Shibo book on Vodds platfrom not a dafabet clone?
    as far as I know, yes. I forgot to mention that I was talking about direct accounts with those clones up there - getting access to Shibo via the Vodds multi-bookmaker platform should be possible. Direct accounts for Shibo (or CMD368, for example) seem to be hard to get, unfortunately.

edit: I have mixed things up, CMD368 is a Sbobet clone. Would still be interesting of course
    Last edited by infotimbo; 03-19-20 at 07:08 AM.

CIS

Prematch for ABA, french, uk , spanish league basketball, before i could get in 109€ max bet and could do like 2-3 clicks before they started to "update" odds. Now my max limits is between 7-16€. So pinny has 400-500€ limits while OW gives me 16€ max for the same games

lonnie55

Prematch for ABA, french, uk , spanish league basketball, before i could get in 109€ max bet and could do like 2-3 clicks before they started to "update" odds. Now my max limits is between 7-16€. So pinny has 400-500€ limits while OW gives me 16€ max for the same games
    Yeah, I was aware they have shitty limits but I thought everyone has the same limits. I thought Dafa cut the limits when IBC did. Obviously I was wrong.

/ BTW my limits on Basketball are around 15 EUR, too, and I have not been using Dafabet for more than 7 years. Are you 100% sure they make a difference between the players?
    Last edited by lonnie55; 03-19-20 at 07:37 AM.

lonnie55

Has anyone lower limits?

infotimbo

15 Euro for me as well. Can you also check for parlay bets (no matter what sport, not much but soccer available anyway atm) or outrights (NBA champ for example)

lonnie55

infotimbo

okay, I have EUR 15 for that parlay and EUR 47 as well for the outright, so it seems to vary.

I mainly used them for Motorsport (and often for parlay bets on that) so maybe those were the only parts limited (can't check for Motorsport in general at the moment because there's nothing on offer)

lonnie55

I never played a parlay at Dafa, so seems like I have full limits there

CIS

Yeah, I was aware they have shitty limits but I thought everyone has the same limits. I thought Dafa cut the limits when IBC did. Obviously I was wrong.

/ BTW my limits on Basketball are around 15 EUR, too, and I have not been using Dafabet for more than 7 years. Are you 100% sure they make a difference between the players?
    Then you are also limited on OW.
    For new accounts, the limits on smaller basketball games prematch are 109 EUR usually. After you win there and they see you as sharp, they will send an email regarding the withdrawal fee of 2.5% and next time you login, you have smaller limits. Also you can have better limits if you tend to lose there. For example, new acc had 1.3k limits and "loser" account had around 2.6k limits on same game. It seems to me that they work kinda same way as bet365 except that they dont limit to peanuts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lonnie55

lonnie55

Then you are also limited on OW.
    For new accounts, the limits on smaller basketball games prematch are 109 EUR usually. After you win there and they see you as sharp, they will send an email regarding the withdrawal fee of 2.5% and next time you login, you have smaller limits. Also you can have better limits if you tend to lose there. For example, new acc had 1.3k limits and "loser" account had around 2.6k limits on same game. It seems to me that they work kinda same way as bet365 except that they dont limit to peanuts.
    Thanks for clarifying

CIS

So now Dafabet OW limited me to 15eur max bet on every soccer match. Even esoccer lol. On Esports, like LOL, Dota or CSGO, i also can only bet max 15eur per click. This is utmost nonsense from an "asian" bookie Does not matter if prematch or live. Like bet365 basically only limits for limited account are more stable

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

hi guys, sorry to bump this old 3D, but I asked my first withdrawal from Dafa and I got this message from their CS while my withdrawal request is pending for 2 days now :

As per checking, your withdrawal of EUR ***** is still on under review as per management decision. Kindly monitor your account from time to time.

they also told me : " may took not more than a week to process the Withdrawal". Is this normal? my account is verified already....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by Camma23 View Post
    Is this normal? my account is verified already....
    Is this your first withdrawal?

If so, did you ask them to be verified before first withdrawal?

12 Last