1. #106
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,206
    Betpoints: 2980

    Haven't used them for a while but Betkeen still offering lay bets on horses. The only negative I can think of is withdrawals are limited to certain days. They have many deposit options and most crypto deposits are fee free but some have a 0.5% surcharge.

    http://easysportbet.co.uk/en/


    https://betk.easysportbet.co.uk/Home/betkeen

  2. #107
    tingasdt
    tingasdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-14-19
    Posts: 81
    Betpoints: 2134

    Yes, I know it and I have used it.

    But it has some drawbacks depending on your profile as a bettor or trader. It is not a system that replicates the user experience of betfair.com or other white labels.
    Mainly because:

    -it matches the odds you ask for... not the one that at that moment is crossed and may be even higher. ( the same for the lay )

    -It does not allow to place bets, i.e. unmatched bets are not possible. The odds must be offered at that moment to be matched.

    Otherwise, including its bonus reporting system, it is an alternative on the market that has been around for a long time.



    If anyone is willing, I think it would be a good option to create a discussion group or post in some media or even here in SBR to share all these alternatives with their advantages, disadvantages and player experiences.






    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Haven't used them for a while but Betkeen still offering lay bets on horses. The only negative I can think of is withdrawals are limited to certain days. They have many deposit options and most crypto deposits are fee free but some have a 0.5% surcharge.

    http://easysportbet.co.uk/en/


    https://betk.easysportbet.co.uk/Home/betkeen

  3. #108
    Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-19
    Posts: 129
    Betpoints: 3082

    I received an e-mail from Piwi247 broker. They said betfair exchange will be added on their platform soon. But no details like how much commission it will be. Any other player here using piwi247 site?

  4. #109
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 5,161
    Betpoints: 3869

    Quote Originally Posted by vipturf View Post
    After a chat with Brokerstorm yesterday, they told me that Whitehorse and Winfair24 would be available, so I think they will fix Whitehorse issues and not replace it with Winfair24. but , no precision on when it will be done.

    as said previously by tingasdt, Mountbet already offers Winfair24 as a demo on its website.
    it can not come fast enough as Whitehorse is worse now then ever. horrible the connection issues with markets! I cant believe why they offer a product yet can not have it work properly

  5. #110
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,206
    Betpoints: 2980

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    it can not come fast enough as Whitehorse is worse now then ever. horrible the connection issues with markets! I cant believe why they offer a product yet can not have it work properly
    Kona who is good currently for US horses with LAY option?

  6. #111
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,206
    Betpoints: 2980

    Premium tradings any good? They offer Turf7 exchange with back/lay on horses and bitcoin/usdt for deposits etc.

    I'm in Canada so not worried about restricted countries.

  7. #112
    tingasdt
    tingasdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-14-19
    Posts: 81
    Betpoints: 2134

    They have even removed cricket from that platform.

    In theory they were going to open Winfair24 (I guess they should not take long because its parent company Mountbet is already operational).

    However, these details are not good for the user experience.

    It is difficult to find a betfair white label that is not only smooth but also respects winning bettors.

    Betkeen is fine, but their system of matching bets and no possibility to place bets is not very attractive.



    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    it can not come fast enough as Whitehorse is worse now then ever. horrible the connection issues with markets! I cant believe why they offer a product yet can not have it work properly

  8. #113
    laur88
    laur88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-21
    Posts: 40
    Betpoints: 470

    Hello, I wrote a complaint about the orbits and there was a response letter, but 8 days have passed there is no answer about the complaint. Who can say in how many days they will resolve the issue? https://imgur.com/a/TmE8heb

    do i have to wait will they send me a response? or is it another procedure? Someone faced this problem?

  9. #114
    Blinct
    Blinct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-21
    Posts: 9
    Betpoints: 102

    Does whitehorse allow winners in the long run? I am up by a 5-figure number there after getting suspended by smarkets and matchbook (as they seed their own markets and don't want big winners). I only trade, and always back and lay at current market price. No exploiting or fraudulent activity. I don't have access to an account on betfair exchange.

    I have seen that whitehorse do not always have the same odds as betfair and also they often have waay more liqidity in the markets that what is availeable on betfair. Also bets is looking like they get matched instantly no matter the size. Could this mean whitehorse have their own money involved in the markets, and like many others don't like winners? Could this explain why whitehorse offer lay on horses while no other whitelabel does so? Or could the reason be that more people, and high rollers are using the whitehorse exhange? I am worried because i have to have a well funded wallet there to make the profit i am currently making, but i don't want to risk it being seized with no other real reason than them don't respecting winning customers.

    I have read that some people have gotten their balance taken and account closed "without reason". However one was a gambling addict who had opened two accounts and another one had allegedly exploited the markets.

    Does anybody have experience using mountbet? I was wondering if their cash out button on horse races work just like trading out with a lay bet? They dont offer lay on horses but there is a cash out sign in the markets.
    Last edited by Blinct; 04-21-21 at 08:10 AM.

  10. #115
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 5,161
    Betpoints: 3869

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinct View Post
    Does whitehorse allow winners in the long run? I am up by a 5-figure number there after getting suspended by smarkets and matchbook (as they seed their own markets and don't want big winners). I only trade, and always back and lay at current market price. No exploiting or fraudulent activity. I don't have access to an account on betfair exchange.

    I have seen that whitehorse do not always have the same odds as betfair and also they often have waay more liqidity in the markets that what is availeable on betfair. Also bets is looking like they get matched instantly no matter the size. Could this mean whitehorse have their own money involved in the markets, and like many others don't like winners? Could this explain why whitehorse offer lay on horses while no other whitelabel does so? Or could the reason be that more people, and high rollers are using the whitehorse exhange? I am worried because i have to have a well funded wallet there to make the profit i am currently making, but i don't want to risk it being seized with no other real reason than them don't respecting winning customers.

    I have read that some people have gotten their balance taken and account closed "without reason". However one was a gambling addict who had opened two accounts and another one had allegedly exploited the markets.

    Does anybody have experience using mountbet? I was wondering if their cash out button on horse races work just like trading out with a lay bet? They dont offer lay on horses but there is a cash out sign in the markets.

    Really you find more liquidity at Whitehorse? I find much less then Orbitx (Betfair) and many markets that never even open. whitehorse wait til they have 1500 Eur in matched bets before they open when I see lots more matched already at Orbitx. So pretty sure they have vested $$$ in a percntage of the mathced bets. That said Brokerstorm has been excelent and I would not worry. I know a few other SBR guys too that are winners and long time users with no issues. Me personally I do many withdrawls and deposits esp when it is so easy to fund and take payouts from them. They do not charge for multiple payouts anymore. I highly recommend them and also really like Odsy88 for Orbitx and Pinny too they are excellent with fast payouts

  11. #116
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,206
    Betpoints: 2980

    Kona what agents do you use for Pinny clone PS3838? How are crypto (Litecoin) payouts? I'm thinking about using asian connect and or Odsy88.

    Thanks

  12. #117
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 5,161
    Betpoints: 3869

    I have been using Odsy88 for Pinny and Most of my Orbitx(5% with BrokerStorm). I only do BTC funding but Odsy88 is by far the fastest payouts like 20 mins to complete the process and its in wallet. Brokerstorm is good to but payouts take 24-48 hrs sometimes faster though. You will have to ask them about Litecoin. AC88 i have not used for maybe a year and half since they bumped the Orbitx Commisions way up

  13. #118
    craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-18
    Posts: 165
    Betpoints: 7092

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinct View Post
    Does whitehorse allow winners in the long run? I am up by a 5-figure number there after getting suspended by smarkets and matchbook (as they seed their own markets and don't want big winners). I only trade, and always back and lay at current market price. No exploiting or fraudulent activity. I don't have access to an account on betfair exchange.

    I have seen that whitehorse do not always have the same odds as betfair and also they often have waay more liqidity in the markets that what is availeable on betfair. Also bets is looking like they get matched instantly no matter the size. Could this mean whitehorse have their own money involved in the markets, and like many others don't like winners? Could this explain why whitehorse offer lay on horses while no other whitelabel does so? Or could the reason be that more people, and high rollers are using the whitehorse exhange? I am worried because i have to have a well funded wallet there to make the profit i am currently making, but i don't want to risk it being seized with no other real reason than them don't respecting winning customers.

    I have read that some people have gotten their balance taken and account closed "without reason". However one was a gambling addict who had opened two accounts and another one had allegedly exploited the markets.

    Does anybody have experience using mountbet? I was wondering if their cash out button on horse races work just like trading out with a lay bet? They dont offer lay on horses but there is a cash out sign in the markets.
    What do you mean by getting suspended by smarkets and matchbook? Did they limit your bet size, impose premium charge or close your account?

  14. #119
    Blinct
    Blinct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-21
    Posts: 9
    Betpoints: 102

    Matchbook closed my account almost immediately after i hit 20000 GBP profit.
    They say they have premium charge after profits 20000 USD but that never happened to me. Account was instead closed when i hit that mark in GBP.

    Smarkets actually suspended my account after closing service in my country. Before that i had stopped using them because I reached the "traders commision tier", meaning 1% commision on turnover. So if i was backing a selection with 1000GBP at odds of 10, and then laying it at odds of 9, and the selection actually won, the 1% commision of that trade would become a large number. That's 1% of the lay ammount, 1% of the back amount, and 1% of the amount that i "won" but had to give away due to the fact that i layed the selection after backing it. The commision of an "unfortunate" trade like that would set me back about 110 in commision and make that whole trade a loss.
    Their next tier is a 3% on turnover, making that example costing about 330 in commision. I was close to this tier.

    Thank you so much for the info on Brokerstorm littlekona!

  15. #120
    craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-18
    Posts: 165
    Betpoints: 7092

    Quote Originally Posted by Blinct View Post
    Matchbook closed my account almost immediately after i hit 20000 GBP profit.
    They say they have premium charge after profits 20000 USD but that never happened to me. Account was instead closed when i hit that mark in GBP.

    Smarkets actually suspended my account after closing service in my country. Before that i had stopped using them because I reached the "traders commision tier", meaning 1% commision on turnover. So if i was backing a selection with 1000GBP at odds of 10, and then laying it at odds of 9, and the selection actually won, the 1% commision of that trade would become a large number. That's 1% of the lay ammount, 1% of the back amount, and 1% of the amount that i "won" but had to give away due to the fact that i layed the selection after backing it. The commision of an "unfortunate" trade like that would set me back about 110 in commision and make that whole trade a loss.
    Their next tier is a 3% on turnover, making that example costing about 330 in commision. I was close to this tier.

    Thank you so much for the info on Brokerstorm littlekona!
    Did matchbook invent any fake reason why they closed your account? Or did they honestly tell you: we are kicking you out because you have won too much?

  16. #121
    Blinct
    Blinct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-21
    Posts: 9
    Betpoints: 102

    They locked my account after the profit-streak that lead me over the 20K mark and a message that I had to contact them appeared. They then told me they are free to close my account when they "suspect that or Members are breaching any terms of this Agreement". All funds reached my bank account the next day.
    Like at smarkets it was very obvious when liquidity bots were matching your bets (before other liquidity entered the markets). Think it was matching like 0.4 repetatly until bet was fully matched.

  17. #122
    Blinct
    Blinct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-21
    Posts: 9
    Betpoints: 102

    Stay far away from Brokerstorm!! Please read my post about these scammers https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...away-scam.html

  18. #123
    Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-22-18
    Posts: 1,199
    Betpoints: 3165

    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Haven't used them for a while but Betkeen still offering lay bets on horses. The only negative I can think of is withdrawals are limited to certain days. They have many deposit options and most crypto deposits are fee free but some have a 0.5% surcharge.

    http://easysportbet.co.uk/en/


    https://betk.easysportbet.co.uk/Home/betkeen
    Published today, they still offer lay bets indeed https://support.easysportbet.co.uk/a...etting-trading

  19. #124
    jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 3,999
    Betpoints: 4648

    Have been looking for a "fixed odds" option for backing horses from the USA if anyone has recommendations of those open to USA action. Need US and UK horse racing, not interested in laying not a huge bettor, but as many markets as possible would be nice.
    Reading through the thread, I spoke with Brokerstorm earlier who pointed me to terms and conditions that said not available to US customers.

  20. #125
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 5,161
    Betpoints: 3869

    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Have been looking for a "fixed odds" option for backing horses from the USA if anyone has recommendations of those open to USA action. Need US and UK horse racing, not interested in laying not a huge bettor, but as many markets as possible would be nice.
    Reading through the thread, I spoke with Brokerstorm earlier who pointed me to terms and conditions that said not available to US customers.
    Orbitx via odsy88 is excellent...ask for Bianca the manager shes awesome plus fastest in and out funds...only negative is its btc only as of now for deposit and withdrawal..hopefully they add more cryptocurrencies soon...

  21. #126
    jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 3,999
    Betpoints: 4648

    Thanks @littlekona, will take a look at that option. BTC is fine, will go take a look now.

  22. #127
    jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 3,999
    Betpoints: 4648

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Orbitx via odsy88 is excellent...
    Been solid for my first couple of days.
    Account setup was painless, funding via BTC was quick and account details sent through immediately.
    Menu navigation is a little annoying and not at all intuitive ... but in-play has worked well on both UK and USA horse racing so far, grading is quick. Will see how they are with my first withdrawal hopefully in the next few days. I did see/read about the potential increase in commission with them, hopefully i'm a small enough player that it won't effect me for a while.
    This is a great option until I am able to get back to the UK. Thanks again for the suggestion LK.

  23. #128
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 5,161
    Betpoints: 3869

    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Been solid for my first couple of days.
    Account setup was painless, funding via BTC was quick and account details sent through immediately.
    Menu navigation is a little annoying and not at all intuitive ... but in-play has worked well on both UK and USA horse racing so far, grading is quick. Will see how they are with my first withdrawal hopefully in the next few days. I did see/read about the potential increase in commission with them, hopefully i'm a small enough player that it won't effect me for a while.
    This is a great option until I am able to get back to the UK. Thanks again for the suggestion LK.
    Yea they have been extremely good to me too fast withdrawals sometimes 2 a day...one thing ill add though and goes for all agents...they grade dead heats as losses...once you let them know they fix in a few days but have to watch that..good luck lots of USA tracks opening soon on exchange 🍻

  24. #129
    jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 3,999
    Betpoints: 4648

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    lots of USA tracks opening soon on exchange
    They are adding more ?
    That would be fantastic, I'm a spot player, win only, so the more tracks they cover the better.
    Or you mean tracks that they already cover are restarting soon ...
    Last edited by jw; 05-25-21 at 09:31 PM.

  25. #130
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 5,161
    Betpoints: 3869

    Restating the summer tracks like Monmouth Deleware Woodbine ft Erie Saratoga

  26. #131
    trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-13-06
    Posts: 23,341
    Betpoints: 224913

    some inteeresting info in this long thread.

    what are easy to use or sign up for a USA location.

    with minimal change address, use vpn, swiss bank and run around.

  27. #132
    Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-24-20
    Posts: 203
    Betpoints: 3470

    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Been solid for my first couple of days.
    Account setup was painless, funding via BTC was quick and account details sent through immediately.
    Menu navigation is a little annoying and not at all intuitive ... but in-play has worked well on both UK and USA horse racing so far, grading is quick. Will see how they are with my first withdrawal hopefully in the next few days. I did see/read about the potential increase in commission with them, hopefully i'm a small enough player that it won't effect me for a while.
    This is a great option until I am able to get back to the UK. Thanks again for the suggestion LK.
    JW, by fixed odds, do you mean that you are playing with them through an exchange or are markets created well in advance of the race with fixed odds offerings?

  28. #133
    jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 3,999
    Betpoints: 4648

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    JW, by fixed odds, do you mean that you are playing with them through an exchange or are markets created well in advance of the race with fixed odds offerings?
    Either way works.
    By "fixed odds" I mean .. i know the price that I have taken before the race starts.
    Many USA races are fully priced up a few hours in advance of racing by most UK bookies.
    (See example below)
    As long as I can get the odds pre-race and know what my outcome will be before the race has started, I consider that "fixed odds" Whether that be via a traditional bookmaker, or at any point pre-race via an exchange, that works for me.

    https://i.ibb.co/MSFKVzW/bp.png


  29. #134
    Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-24-20
    Posts: 203
    Betpoints: 3470

    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Either way works.
    By "fixed odds" I mean .. i know the price that I have taken before the race starts.
    Many USA races are fully priced up a few hours in advance of racing by most UK bookies.
    (See example below)
    As long as I can get the odds pre-race and know what my outcome will be before the race has started, I consider that "fixed odds" Whether that be via a traditional bookmaker, or at any point pre-race via an exchange, that works for me.

    https://i.ibb.co/MSFKVzW/bp.png

    This site looks like a great tool to track odds. Thanks for sharing. Are you able to get onto any of these UK platforms from the US?

  30. #135
    Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-24-20
    Posts: 203
    Betpoints: 3470

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Restating the summer tracks like Monmouth Deleware Woodbine ft Erie Saratoga
    Kona, u diggin Rosie??

  31. #136
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 5,161
    Betpoints: 3869

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Kona, u diggin Rosie??
    haha nice catch! man did i make some bucks with her years ago esp on the Joe Sharp horses

  32. #137
    jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 3,999
    Betpoints: 4648

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    This site looks like a great tool to track odds. Thanks for sharing. Are you able to get onto any of these UK platforms from the US?
    Unfortunately not. I am originally from the UK though and still have Uk bank accounts and passports, I also have family over there, so though I am not officially able to bet on those books from here in the USA .... I can and do.
    Unfortunately UK books tend to limit and close accounts very quickly if they win, so I also have to use friends and family to get new accounts open.

  33. #138
    Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-24-20
    Posts: 203
    Betpoints: 3470

    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Unfortunately not. I am originally from the UK though and still have Uk bank accounts and passports, I also have family over there, so though I am not officially able to bet on those books from here in the USA .... I can and do.
    Unfortunately UK books tend to limit and close accounts very quickly if they win, so I also have to use friends and family to get new accounts open.
    Smart man. These sites are quick on the take but slow on the give.

  34. #139
    MikkoH27
    MikkoH27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-21
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 324

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Orbitx via odsy88 is excellent...ask for Bianca the manager shes awesome plus fastest in and out funds...only negative is its btc only as of now for deposit and withdrawal..hopefully they add more cryptocurrencies soon...
    That sounds great! It seems that crypto betting is growing more and more.
    If you are looking for more cryptocurrencies maybe try Betcoinbookies, because they accept ALL cryptocurrencies. You just have to ask for the address of the crypto you prefer.

  35. #140
    MikkoH27
    MikkoH27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-21
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 324

    What about Asian Bookies? Does anyone recommend to try Brokerstorm? It was mentioned that they accept Bitcoin, wasn't it?

First 12345 Last
Top