nosafeword
    nosafeword's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Usdice

I've been a player at this sports book for almost one year. The customer service is first class. Also, I've received comps and bonuses that other books would never do. The book has a variety of deposit methods and the payouts are prompt. I don't understand why this book isn't ranked because it has all of the betting features that other books contain.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

u must work for the company

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4490

They are awful.. thats why..

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Has anyone been playing at this site and getting payouts? They have good bonuses but I'm not sure the site is legit.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

if you have to ask yourself that question, then, its not worth it

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    if you have to ask yourself that question, then, its not worth it
    I'm not asking myself, I'm asking anyone on the forum who has some experience with them, good or bad.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Ya hadnt used them in months.. Deposited and won 3k.. Took them 2 months to pay me in $300 intervals..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Has anyone been playing at this site and getting payouts? They have good bonuses but I'm not sure the site is legit.
    No.

colterwood
    colterwood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

USDice is a scam! I deposited about 0.4 BTC over a couple months with USDice. Everything seemed fine and then I eventually started winning and got my account balance to just over $26K USD. They limited my account, which is fine and not overly abnormal. I went to withdraw my winnings and they would only allow $500 USD at a time. My first withdrawal took about 10 calendar days and I had to follow up 3 times with them. After I requested my second withdrawal of $500 they said they needed to do a review of my account. This review took 3-4 weeks and they determined that I they are not going to pay me because they believe I have as betting with a syndicate, which I absolutely was not. They said they would return my deposits but would not pay out my winnings. After doing some research I decided it wasn’t worth my time to try and fight this and I would accept my deposits back. A little more than a week has gone by now and they still have not returned my deposits.

Long story short, USDice will gladly accept your deposits but will keep your money if you win. This is an absolute scam!

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

nosafeword; the floor is yours. Defend your review or you will be tagged a shill!

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2708

Quote Originally Posted by colterwood View Post
    USDice is a scam! I deposited about 0.4 BTC over a couple months with USDice. Everything seemed fine and then I eventually started winning and got my account balance to just over $26K USD. They limited my account, which is fine and not overly abnormal. I went to withdraw my winnings and they would only allow $500 USD at a time. My first withdrawal took about 10 calendar days and I had to follow up 3 times with them. After I requested my second withdrawal of $500 they said they needed to do a review of my account. This review took 3-4 weeks and they determined that I they are not going to pay me because they believe I have as betting with a syndicate, which I absolutely was not. They said they would return my deposits but would not pay out my winnings. After doing some research I decided it wasn’t worth my time to try and fight this and I would accept my deposits back. A little more than a week has gone by now and they still have not returned my deposits.

Long story short, USDice will gladly accept your deposits but will keep your money if you win. This is an absolute scam!

Yeah idk man you deposited almost half a bitcoin on a site that is clearly small-time and ran up a balance of 26k and for some reason didnt think that was going to be an issue?

Syndicate or sharp, they were going to find a reason to crack down on you when its a mickey mouse recreational site

colterwood
    colterwood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Don't disagree with you, just making sure others know. But either way, give me back my deposits as promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Yeah idk man you deposited almost half a bitcoin on a site that is clearly small-time and ran up a balance of 26k and for some reason didnt think that was going to be an issue?

Syndicate or sharp, they were going to find a reason to crack down on you when its a mickey mouse recreational site

ktpistons32
    ktpistons32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

They appear to be sister sites with wager6.ag. Both sites offer Home Depot gift cards as a deposit method and have agents with the exact same name. I’m not saying they definitely are sister sites but the odds of them both offering Home Depot gift cards and not being the same site is highly unlikely

ktpistons32
    ktpistons32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

That’s messed up… CROOKS

ArAnah
    S_B_R
    ArAnah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by ktpistons32 View Post
    They appear to be sister sites with wager6.ag. Both sites offer Home Depot gift cards as a deposit method and have agents with the exact same name. I’m not saying they definitely are sister sites but the odds of them both offering Home Depot gift cards and not being the same site is highly unlikely
    where you found all both sites? everytime I am looking for like wager6 or usdice but never find and here just only review or talking about

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Wager6 is solid.. Only problem is 1k bets and only $2500 payouts once a week..

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Has anyone collected from USdice lately?

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Some of the Names these books make up give me laughter. Usdice. LOL
    Then again I understand if you don't have access to the Known basically honest US books..

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

Guess thats a NO?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

They paid me out $500 a week last year until my balance was $0 but don’t have a more recent report.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    nosafeword; the floor is yours. Defend your review or you will be tagged a shill!
    Do not think he cares his last post was 2019 i think And from what i read the few that were paid were paid small amounts over time or just flat out not paid at all. I would not trust them .

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2708

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    They paid me out $500 a week last year until my balance was $0 but don’t have a more recent report.
    Same story for me. Got paid out but had to chase after it each time until balance was 0
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ksherm

CancerMan
    CancerMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Have used Wager6 many times and have received multiple payouts.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

not convinced that Usdice and wager6 are related to each other.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO

They arent..