kacooo
    kacooo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Vodds scam STAY AWAY

I got my vodds account suspended with balance of 76k euros

Last week I had a problem with them as they void my bet for no reason the day after without specific explanation, I planned to withdraw all the money, and stop using their service, but I was waiting for my utility bills to arrive to verify account and placed few more bets

I withdrew 28k few days ago and placed some more bets
    I had a hot streak and won almost all the bets and yesterday when I tried to log in to my account I couldnt

I received this message from their support
    VOdds Support: As per stated above, we got noticed from sportbooks that there is manipulation behavior betting of your account sir, your account is undergoing compliance check. Rest assured that we will inform you once we have received an update sir.

Which is insane, i have done nothing wrong, I was betting on basketball, mostly NBA preseason, some euroleague, eurocup and one adriatic match
    Same bets i placed also on Sportmarket won and had no problems

Vodds will allow you to lose, but if you win, they will make you big problems, void bets, close account for no reason, so beaware

I filled complaint, and asked SBR for help, but I dont have high hopes that I will get paid

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Interesting that

- AsianConnect suspected you of fraud
    - BET-IBC suspected you of fraud
    - and now VODDS is suspecting you of fraud.

I'm curious when we will see a thread with 'Sportmarket SCAM' from you.

Not saying that you did anything wrong but what the hell are you doing that you have so many issues with agents?

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Interesting that

Not saying that you did anything wrong but what the hell are you doing that you have so many issues with agents?
    Interesting 🤔

kacooo

I really dont know, what i am doing wrong

Issue with asianconnect was resolved i was paid
    IBC charged too high fees, not only to me
    I had issue with Intertops it was also resolved in my favour

But yes it is probably my fault
    Last edited by kacooo; 10-13-19 at 07:01 AM.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by kacooo View Post
    But yes it is probably my fault
    Not necessarily. Maybe it's because of your South East European origin and your stake size or so, no idea

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Could be just that the guy has a very big bankroll so of course his winnings will have an impact on the agent's remuneration. Many agents say they accept winners but obviously they prefer losers.

kacooo

Not necessarily. Maybe it's because of your South East European origin and your stake size or so, no idea
    That is the problem I think, i only used vodds because they allowed me to bet with larger stakes, markets i bet on i usually have to repeat multiple max bets

Also, they are unregulated and can do pretty much whatever they want

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    Could be just that the guy has a very big bankroll so of course his winnings will have an impact on the agent's remuneration. Many agents say they accept winners but obviously they prefer losers.
    Depends on the agent. Some profit from profitable players because they back their bets.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Depends on the agent. Some profit from profitable players because they back their bets.
    Which agent does that?

lonnie55

There is no agent who is actually regulated. It's either Curacao, Malta or the Channel Islands. Any of these licensors will give you a license if you pay the required fee. They won't ask any further questions. They don't care about player protection, such thing does not exist in the vocabulary of these pseudo-licensors.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    Which agent does that?
    I don't know but a colleague told me that it can actually happen at any agent. Depends on your betting behaviour, stake size, markets, daily volume, yield etc

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

I doubt they do it. I think that instead of identifying long-term winning players and backing their bets it is easier for agents to identify long-term losing players and lay their bets which they basically do when some agents provide higher limits than others.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Vodds is no scam, they have paid me high 5 digits before and my account has been profitable for years. No issue whatsoever.

I really hate it when people call something a scam immediately without cause or waiting for the outcome of the case. Do you think that generates sympathy or good will from the bookie? It's quite the opposite actually.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    I doubt they do it. I think that instead of identifying long-term winning players and backing their bets it is easier for agents to identify long-term losing players and lay their bets which they basically do when some agents provide higher limits than others.
    Both is the case I think. Backing winning players and laying losing players.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Hopefully we can find out what is going on for you if Vodds do not complete their checks and get back to you directly soon.

Optional

Also, please check your PM inbox.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Never had a problem, either with vodds or a molly account from their group before it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

there is no agent who is actually regulated. It's either curacao, malta or the channel islands. Any of these licensors will give you a license if you pay the required fee. They won't ask any further questions. They don't care about player protection, such thing does not exist in the vocabulary of these pseudo-licensors.
    all high risk

Okocha
    Okocha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

its the first time i concur with a Jamie Gold post

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Both is the case I think. Backing winning players and laying losing players.
    Semi-related: Asianconnect talked on a forum a few years ago how agents would pass 100% of winning players' action to the books, while booking the losing players themselves. It's the reason why forced position-taking system came into being - because pinny/Asians had ended up with agent money being excessively sharp.

kacooo

There is no update, no explanation, I still can't access my account, so chances to get paid are probably extremely low

Okocha
    Okocha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Do you have pending bets?

There s a chance they are waiting for it,then kick you out

kacooo

No, I don't my, last two bets were settled on Friday Knicks vs Wizards under and Mavs vs Bucks over

kacooo

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Hopefully we can find out what is going on for you if Vodds do not complete their checks and get back to you directly soon.

Please do that, I did not receive any update, they did not respond to my email, they ignore me on live chat (I asked them a lot of times)

Optional

Please do that, I did not receive any update, they did not respond to my email, they ignore me on live chat (I asked them a lot of times)
    Check your PM inbox

kacooo

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

I really hate it when people call something a scam immediately without cause or waiting for the outcome of the case. Do you think that generates sympathy or good will from the bookie? It's quite the opposite actually.
    How would you call them if they have done this to you?

My account is still locked, tried to contact them, but without answer
    They probably stole my money, but it is my fault first time they void my bet for no reason, why I didn't stop betting there and withdrawn all the money

kacooo

After 3 weeks, nothing happened, account still suspended without any explanation, stopped responding to me
    So be careful when trusting your money to those thieves

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

After 3 weeks, nothing happened, account still suspended without any explanation, stopped responding to me
    So be careful when trusting your money to those thieves
    SBR didn't help you out?

kacooo

no, not yet

Bustedplus
    Bustedplus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

any update? i have account with Vodds

Stin
    Stin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

That is the problem I think, i only used vodds because they allowed me to bet with larger stakes, markets i bet on i usually have to repeat multiple max bets

You won money from them, they most likely take all you action by themselves(increase maxbet indicates that) .
    Now they want their money back.
    You can trust only pinnacle nowadays .

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by Stin View Post
    You won money from them, they most likely take all you action by themselves(increase maxbet indicates that) .
    Now they want their money back.
    You can trust only pinnacle nowadays .
    They do not have increased limits for Maxbet for me, it will depend on their profiling of each client whether or not they take a position on the bets.

Stin
    Stin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    They do not have increased limits for Maxbet for me, it will depend on their profiling of each client whether or not they take a position on the bets.
    If you bet with limits lower then directly at book, you don’t need to worry about , they don’t take your action.
    If you bet with limits same as book or even higher , thats mean they take your action and if you win big expect some problems , like you expect from any recreational book.

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by Stin View Post
    If you bet with limits lower then directly at book, you don’t need to worry about , they don’t take your action.
    If you bet with limits same as book or even higher , thats mean they take your action and if you win big expect some problems , like you expect from any recreational book.
    Exactly, but you should have some faith in agents. The majority of them is not out to scam you and won't stiff you even if you won big when they were taking your action for themselves. It's the risk they take and it's a calculated risk.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Interesting that

Are you betting on Serbian, Albanian, or some of the other Southern European Leagues? There's a higher likelihood of match fixing in those country's leagues.

12 Last