guduno
    guduno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

Bodog88, b+???

Arsenal VS LyonFour minutes before the start of the game, I placed my bet.BODOG88's system confirmed the bet was successful. Then I shut down the website to watch the game
    The bet was cancelled one minute before the race began.
    The email was communicated with the customer service of BODOG88. As a result, the customer service said that according to the terms, they have the right to cancel.
    I bet more than 2 years.. There are thousands of games... It's the first time this has happened.

guduno

This is completely different from betting on system prompt failure. It is canceling the bet without the user's knowledge. Very bad

• I have submitted the complaint form to SBR.BODOG888

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

What reason did they give you?

Cannot translate images.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4550

No habla espanol..

guduno

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What reason did they give you?

Cannot translate images.
    It said it was a wrong dish. But the system has confirmed the bet before.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by guduno View Post

It said it was a wrong dish. But the system has confirmed the bet before.
    Sorry I do not understand what a "dish" is.

Normally the reason will be that the ODDS are wrong, or that the WORDING of the bet offer was wrong.

If it was a valid reason like that, then they are allowed to cancel your bet before the game.

I have had the same thing happen to me a couple of times and do know how disappointing it feels finding out after the game when you think you have won.

guduno

Sorry I do not understand what a "dish" is.

Normally the reason will be that the ODDS are wrong, or that the WORDING of the bet offer was wrong.

If it was a valid reason like that, then they are allowed to cancel your bet before the game.

I have had the same thing happen to me a couple of times and do know how disappointing it feels finding out after the game when you think you have won.
    Sorry, It means betting slip.You can prompt failure when I place a bet, but you should not cancel the bet after the system confirms the bet slip.This kind of behavior is common in singbet, but I didn't expect to see it in BODOG888.I don't really care about betting on 1 game. The important thing is that it makes people angry

Optional

I think it does mean the bet offer was worded wrong. Like the home and away teams the wrong way around as an example.

I do not think Bodog have a bad name for doing this very often. I would think they would only do it if they thought they had no other choice.

I understand being mad though. This is a bad experience.

guduno

I think it does mean the bet offer was worded wrong. Like the home and away teams the wrong way around as an example.

I do not think Bodog have a bad name for doing this very often. I would think they would only do it if they thought they had no other choice.

I understand being mad though. This is a bad experience.
    Thank you for your comfort.This is not BODOG.This is BODOG888.I think it's the Asian branch of BODOG

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

It could be because of the Chinese tariffs??

guduno

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    It could be because of the Chinese tariffs??

I don't know whether your humor is good-natured.but when you reply to someone who is angry, it shows that you are not well-bred enough

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9878

Oddsportal shows no major moves, those @1.9 for the +1 (I guess it's 1.9 at least?!) on the betslip seem to be about market average (Pinnacle closed @1.88, IBC @1.95). The starting time seems to be correct as well. No idea about the wording

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by guduno View Post
    I don't know whether your humor is good-natured.but when you reply to someone who is angry, it shows that you are not well-bred enough
    “Bread good......Fire bad.”

-Frankenstein
    Last edited by BigJay; 07-30-19 at 01:34 PM.