TheCatMadeIt
    TheCatMadeIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

EGB.com cashout, nothing happens

I made a $3k withdrawal (it's the max amount per withdrawal) on egb.com the 26th of January and have asked support about it three times. Last time I was promised it would be processed this Monday, but obviously nothing has happened. Each time I ask they just say it will be handled soon. I have made at least one withdrawal before a while ago, so this is the first time they are having trouble paying.

In their about section, they post the following: "EGB.com operates under Curaçao license 8048/JAZ2017-018 issued to Exedra N.V., a limited company with its registered office at Heelsumstraat 51, E-Commerce Park, Curaçao. Exedra Malta Limited, a company, whose registered office is at 97, Windsor Street, SLM1853, Sliema, Malta, is a subsidiary of Exedra N.V. and provides back office services including payments settlement for and on behalf of its parent company."
    I can't find the license issuer to file a complaint at. Does anyone know if one exists, or if it's just a typical Curacao scam? Needless to say, I would urge anyone to seriously consider deposting at egb or holding a balance there.

I will keep you notified on any updates in my situation.

Edit: I was paid Feb 14th, 3 weeks after the initial request but only 1 day after making the case public.
    Last edited by TheCatMadeIt; 02-14-19 at 03:14 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I don't know them but from searches they don't sound like an out n out scam.

They may not really have any license though.

complaints@gaminglicences.com is the license issuer contact for the master license 8048 in Curacao they claim to use.

And you are welcome to submit an SBR complaint form if you can't get it sorted out.

TheCatMadeIt
    TheCatMadeIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

They're a fairly popular e-sports book which is why I initially had the courage to deposit.

I received my withdrawal today so this case is resolved, thank you for your help.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by TheCatMadeIt View Post
    They're a fairly popular e-sports book which is why I initially had the courage to deposit.

I received my withdrawal today so this case is resolved, thank you for your help.
    Good news