Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Winnings on Betkeen - Easysportbet (Betfair clone)

Just curious. Been using Betkeen (Easysportbet) to bet mostly on soccer and tennis. Betkeen is a Betfair clone.
    I won circa 4000 euros last year, made 3 or 4 successful withdrawals, but would like to ask here if any (from Canada for instance but also any other country) of you have been limited in your stakes when using Betkeen?
    Do they accept winners long term is my question.

They have a policy to limit winnings weekly, but every Monday the limit is reset to normal (they start limiting if you win more than 2000 euros a week which is more than decent for me anyway).

Is there any big winner here on this platform? So far I am more than happy with a profit of 4000, just wish to keep using it for the full year 2019 as the odds are attractive, and they give a bonus when you lose big (which other betting exchanges don't do).

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

What is their commission? The same like Orbit- 3%?

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    What is their commission? The same like Orbit- 3%?
    Basically same, 1.5% on winnings and 1.5% on losses.

Nicklas
    Nicklas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Don't know if it is a temporarily mistake, but since a while Betkeen has worst odds than Betfair.
    This is two screenshots at the same time showing the difference.

Also at Betkeen, you can't have unmatched bets, makes the commission worst than 1.5%-1.5% with these odds.

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklas View Post
    Don't know if it is a temporarily mistake, but since a while Betkeen has worst odds than Betfair.
    This is two screenshots at the same time showing the difference.

Also at Betkeen, you can't have unmatched bets, makes the commission worst than 1.5%-1.5% with these odds.

Wow. Always wondered about these Betfair clones but didn't look into them as I have access to Betfair.

This is a very profitable easy to run business if they have this set up correctly. They can simply use bots to match your bet at better odds every time you bet and have risk-free profits. I don't know why they have profit limits as if they did it this way the more profit a player makes the more they make.

Or am i missing something?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
    Wow. Always wondered about these Betfair clones but didn't look into them as I have access to Betfair.

This is a very profitable easy to run business if they have this set up correctly. They can simply use bots to match your bet at better odds every time you bet and have risk-free profits. I don't know why they have profit limits as if they did it this way the more profit a player makes the more they make.

Or am i missing something?
    They will also need to be taking on a % of risk, so whilst shading all betfair odds would help them somewhat, too many winning players will still hurt them.

My only official contact with an Easysportbet manager left me less than enthusiastic about them, so would not suggest them when anyone asks about an agent anyway.

Poisec

I just checked and for me it's all good.

I think there may be slight difference on small liquidity markets indeed.

Nicklas

I have checked many markets and all have a difference. Even now at Benoit Paire vs Dominic Thiem, the spread is significant.

Is your first screenshot from betkeen? The layout seems different than mine. I don't have a cashout option, and tiles are different.

Poisec

Yes it's from Betkeen but they have 2 versions, the one I posted is for mobile.

Nicklas

I contacted with the customer support.
    They admit that in some cases the spread might be different.
    There is an automatic adjustment by their system.

No further information given if my account is limited or something else.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklas View Post
    I contacted with the customer support.
    They admit that in some cases the spread might be different.
    There is an automatic adjustment by their system.

No further information given if my account is limited or something else.
    Interesting. Probably an attempt to maintain a constant profit level, relative to the commission your account generates.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Interesting. Probably an attempt to maintain a constant profit level, relative to the commission your account generates.
    It may have to do with live betting, the BF odds change very quickly live and they don't want to get caught out with the slight delay they have in adjusting to the changes. I've never seen this on pre-match markets.

Nicklas

Another screenshot of two markets between tennis game Tsitsipas/Federer
    Almost 6 hours before the start , one market with 0 matched euros

and match odds: