d478gs
    d478gs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Orbit exchange via 2 different brokers?

Hello. I want to ask here if someone knows about Orbit exchange.
    Can i have 2 accounts at Orbit exchange? I mean if i can use Orbit via 2 different brokers.
    I asked Asianconnect and they told me that it is not problem.
    I can open an Orbit exchange account via Asianconnect and then if i want i can open and another Orbit exchange account via another broker and i can play with 2 accounts.
    But i do not know terms of other brokers and terms of Orbit.
    Last edited by d478gs; 09-11-18 at 12:00 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

The idea of a broker account is that you are anonymous to the book.

Using two brokers to access them is fine under terms.

But, Orbitx would be the right people to ask, as they will very likely still notice you are the same person/device using both accounts. Easier to just ask if they care up front.

d478gs

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The idea of a broker account is that you are anonymous to the book.

Using two brokers to access them is fine under terms.

But, Orbitx would be the right people to ask, as they will very likely still notice you are the same person/device using both accounts. Easier to just ask if they care up front.
    Sorry but my English is not good and i have not good translate via google.
    You mean that if i ask Orbit and they tell me that they allows 2 accounts via 2 different brokers, then i do not need to ask brokers about this?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post

Sorry but my English is not good and i have not good translate via google.
    You mean that if i ask Orbit and they tell me that they allows 2 accounts via 2 different brokers, then i do not need to ask brokers about this?
    I will find out the answer for you and report back.

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Why do you want 2 Orbit accounts? Splitting broker risk would be the only logical reason I could think of.

I am guessing that you want 2 accounts for another reason. I would suggest you study your plan closely and you will soon discover whatever system you think you have invented to make profits with 2 Orbit accounts will not work.

d478gs

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
    Why do you want 2 Orbit accounts? Splitting broker risk would be the only logical reason I could think of.

I am guessing that you want 2 accounts for another reason. I would suggest you study your plan closely and you will soon discover whatever system you think you have invented to make profits with 2 Orbit accounts will not work.
    It is not system for make profit with 2 accounts. One reason who i think that is a good idea to open 2 accounts at different brokers is that i need to have a big balance at exchange but also i do not feel good if i have a big balance at one broker. So i think it is good idea if i want to have for example 4k in exchange , to have 2k in one broker and also 2k at another broker.
    Last edited by d478gs; 09-12-18 at 06:59 AM.

d478gs

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I will find out the answer for you and report back.
    Ok thank you, i will waiting the answer.

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Quote Originally Posted by d478gs View Post
    It is not system for make profit with 2 accounts. One reason who i think that is a good idea to open 2 accounts at different brokers is that i need to have a big balance at exchange but also i do not feel good if i have a big balance at one broker. So i think it is good idea if i want to have for example 4k in exchange , to have 2k in one broker and also 2k at another broker.
    Yeah, I thought trying to reduce risk was the probable reason. I would not necessarily share my deposits equally between two brokers. While it is true using 2 brokers reduces your chance of losing all your money, it INCREASES your chances of losing some of your money.

Optional

Orbit have replied;

"Having multiple accounts is not an issue to be honest and spreading between agents is a good idea. We do highly recommend Bet-Football.Com as the most reliable and also our biggest agent and these would be the guys we would suggest people sue to open accounts."

So you are fine d478gs

Optional

BTW, I have asked about USA users and bet-football and will report back any info I get.

d478gs

Thank you for help. Ok i will waiting infos