lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by qsgsg View Post
    it's ok if reasoning or logic doesnt work for you.
    let's compare both our Singbet betting history of the last 5 years

you have no arguments you are just putting a story together of something you have no clue about

you don't understand what the USP of Singbet is neither do you have a long-term experience with them, otherwise you would not talk such BS

qsgsg
    qsgsg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post

you have no arguments you are just putting a story together of something you have no clue about

you don't understand what the USP of Singbet is neither do you have a long-term experience with them, otherwise you would not talk such BS
    No betting operators behave "weird" for no reason. They seem to behave weird because you dont understand how they think, but when u figure that out then it is no longer weird. Being "weird" does not allow them to stay in this industry for this long unless they are "smart weird"

qsgsg

I cannot give you exact numbers but I'd say the sample size is in a high three-digit range (maybe 4 digit) and the percentage of voided bets <1% as I said in #29

It's just not an issue at all for me. If it was an issue I probably would record those voided bets.
    Before you want to start fabricating your record of Singbet void bets, please refer to your previous post.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

No betting operators behave "weird" for no reason. They seem to behave weird because you dont understand how they think, but when u figure that out then it is no longer weird. Being "weird" does not allow them to stay in this industry for this long unless they are "smart weird"
    By your reasoning you are saying all they have in mind is profit and scamming clients. The fact that they void losing bets as well is proof this is not the case. You should not judge a company you don't use yourself, they have a very unique USP as Lonnie already said. Their void percentage is extremely low.

lonnie55

I was referring to that specific statement:

If you are a regular winner, definitely avoid this book as most of the bets void will be for matches that Singbet has lost money on. In the long term, you will definitely lose out betting with them.
    And that's just BS because I've been using Singbet for more than 5 years and can prove the opposite of what you were saying.

Before you want to start fabricating your record of Singbet void bets, please refer to your previous post.
    What do you mean? That I could not say it "exactly" back then? Yes, that's correct because I would have to request the lifetime betting history from Asianconnect first as they don't provide such a long timeframe in their search tool.

I'm still not sure why you are trying to discuss something you have no experience about. I mean, back in July you were asking if Asian books offer European Handicaps.

Anyone knows if any of AC88 bookies offer European Handicap bets?
    3 months later and qsgsg has become an expert for Asian books.

Yes, Singbet randomly voids bets from time to time and I admit that maybe look unfair to people, especially to those who have not a long-term experience with it but you were saying that everybody that uses this book can not be profitable long-term which is nothing more than a wild speculation from a guy who presumably did not place one single bet in his life at this book.

A current example where they did not even void a line which was way off when you compare opening and closing line:

https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/no...ados-tbl8hOxp/

"If you are a regular winner, definitely avoid this book" - this statement is just BS. You give advise to people from things you have not the slightest idea about. That's dangerous, mate.

lonnie55

However if you are just a recreational bettor, by all means go for it.

You consider it a book for recreational bettors? Fine, what's better than a recreational book that offers lower level football with low to high three digit limits per hit without ever limiting any player?

Name another book with these features.
    Last edited by lonnie55; 10-19-18 at 08:28 AM.

qsgsg

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    By your reasoning you are saying all they have in mind is profit and scamming clients. The fact that they void losing bets as well is proof this is not the case. You should not judge a company you don't use yourself, they have a very unique USP as Lonnie already said. Their void percentage is extremely low.

The issue i am pointing out is not the low void rate. My focus is on the actual void bets.

Take a step back and think as a crooked bookie(CB). Ideally for every match a CB wants to earn a profit. When the payout for winners exceed the the money they collect from losers for that match, what's the best way to deal with it? Obviously , it is to void the whole match! No loss, no profit is better than suffering a financial loss.

Well to make it more ambiguous, at times they would just partially void certain bets in a particular match. With this trick, they can still rake in a profit with proper calculations. Being ambiguous makes bettors think that they are "weird" rather than "a scammer" as some of you guys here have already mentioned in this thread. Being tagged as "weird" by the bettors will allow them to go on with their scams.

If you are a regular winner, definitely avoid this book as most of the bets void will be for matches that Singbet has lost money on. In the long term, you will definitely lose out betting with them.

qsgsg

I was referring to that specific statement:

And that's just BS because I've been using Singbet for more than 5 years and can prove the opposite of what you were saying.

What do you mean? That I could not say it "exactly" back then? Yes, that's correct because I would have to request the lifetime betting history from Asianconnect first as they don't provide such a long timeframe in their search tool.

I'm still not sure why you are trying to discuss something you have no experience about. I mean, back in July you were asking if Asian books offer European Handicaps.

3 months later and qsgsg has become an expert for Asian books.

Yes, Singbet randomly voids bets from time to time and I admit that maybe look unfair to people, especially to those who have not a long-term experience with it but you were saying that everybody that uses this book can not be profitable long-term which is nothing more than a wild speculation from a guy who presumably did not place one single bet in his life at this book.

A current example where they did not even void a line which was way off when you compare opening and closing line:

https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/no...ados-tbl8hOxp/

"If you are a regular winner, definitely avoid this book" - this statement is just BS. You give advise to people from things you have not the slightest idea about. That's dangerous, mate.
    You can make profit from matches they do not void. That's true. I am pointing out that your void bets in the long run will eat into the profit of your non-voided bets as this book is scheming. ie they will void a bigger proportion of your winners rather than losers.

Your screens show an off line bet which isn't relevant . I'm referring to a specific match that the bookies lose on that they might take action to void.

I do not need a long term experience to know if something is unprofitable. I just need a clear head and proper reasoning covering all angles. I do not need to try out a betting strategy to experience it losing before tossing the strategy into the bin. A proper evaluation before going with a strategy cuts out bad experiences and speeds up the learning process.

Look i'm just giving everyone here a new angle that they might not have seen. Im happy with the money i'm making and dont have to even post anything here but i thought of giving back.

PS, Neat profit on the Nations league. I got a great one too with the Roma game

lonnie55

they will void a bigger proportion of your winners rather than losers.
    Why didn't you say this in first place? Instead of simply saying "avoid this crooked book"

Though it's not proven I'd say you could be right with that. But doesn't mean you can't be profitable with that book in the long run.

Your screens show an off line bet which isn't relevant .
    Not relevant? Well, they voided all my bets on the AHC but not on the 1x2 market. Weird, isn't it?

I do not need a long term experience to know if something is unprofitable. I just need a clear head and proper reasoning covering all angles. I do not need to try out a betting strategy to experience it losing before tossing the strategy into the bin. A proper evaluation before going with a strategy cuts out bad experiences and speeds up the learning process.
    Wow. So you were born as a 100% perfect bettor. Never tried out anything which turned out not being profitable because you knew before

And by the way, what has this to do with Singbet? I thought for a moment I got your point but now you are returning to the argument "betting at Singbet doesn't make sense long-term".

Im happy with the money i'm making and dont have to even post anything here but i thought of giving back.
    Feel free to post anything about books you know.

qsgsg

Why didn't you say this in first place? Instead of simply saying "avoid this crooked book"

Though it's not proven I'd say you could be right with that. But doesn't mean you can't be profitable with that book in the long run.
    you might be profitable or you might not be profitable in the long run. it's a gamble with this book. It's up to them to decide. Do you gamble or do you invest? Hence i said recreational bettors should just go ahead as it is just gambling to them.
    Not relevant? Well, they voided all my bets on the AHC but not on the 1x2 market. Weird, isn't it?

Not relevant. We know that they void winners and losers. The point is the proportion of winners voided.

Wow. So you were born as a 100% perfect bettor. Never tried out anything which turned out not being profitable because you knew before

And by the way, what has this to do with Singbet? I thought for a moment I got your point but now you are returning to the argument "betting at Singbet doesn't make sense long-term".

Feel free to post anything about books you know.
    Nah, definitley not perfect. Didn't say i was. >> " A proper evaluation before going with a strategy cuts out bad experiences and speeds up the learning process."

lonnie55

The point is that you're speculating. You have no proof for your theory, instead you are recommending people to stay away from a book you have no betting experience with.

Maybe over a very very long term, say 10,000 to 20,000 bets the proportion of voided winning and losing bets is equal. Do you know?

But as I said before, that's not even the point. Singbet has its USP. They offer many early markets other Asian books completely ignore. They offer lower level sports other Asian books completely ignore. Every book has its pros and cons. Every player has to find out for himself which book fits to his needs. There is no golden road to profitable sports betting beside one common principle called value. But as far as books are concerned everyone should weigh the advantages and disadvantages.

>> " A proper evaluation before going with a strategy cuts out bad experiences and speeds up the learning process."
    Basically you're right but what you did about Singbet was no evaluation but an untenable assertion.

First 123