hoang pham
    hoang pham's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

PINNACLE Withdrawal takes forever to process. Customer service TERRIBLE

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone have sam situation like me as I'm trying to withdraw the fund out and PINNACLE takes forever to process.
    I'm currently holding the Pinnacle account for the last 2 years and have hundreds of transactions with them. Everytime they need my information, I promptly provide as request. And for the last two years, there was no problem for my withdrawal.
    HOWEVER, recently I'm experience very bad situation with PINNACLE customer support as they are trying to delay my withdrawal for some reasons.
    I have actually requested the Withdrawal on December De 10, 2016 and I got the message "your account has been identified as having incorrect, outstanding or expired information" and request me to provide the government ID and Residential Address for the verification process (do we really need verification process as I have been with them 2 years and don hundreds of transactions). then, I did submit them my passport, Bank Statement and Credit Card information on Dec 11. AS per the website, the Verification will be processed within 72 hours. On December 14, when it passed 72 hours, I asked them for the response. The customer service told me they do not see any of my documents and right now they are extremely busy with all the documents. I was so patience at the moment and re-submitted the requested documents on December 14. Now, December 18, 72 hours have passed, there was NO RESPONSE, NO EXPLANATION and NO UPDATE for the process. I'm contacting the customer service again and you know what I got the message saying the same dam thing "Due to the big workload of documents..." and now one week already passed, nothing was finalized. The email take hours to reply and Customer service is EXTREMELY SLOW and USELESS (nothing rather than SORRY, DUE TO, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE). Nothing takes serious.
    I do NOT know if the withdrawal is approved, how long will it take for the fund coming into my account as my partners and my customers are pushing everyday for their funds. IT IS THERE PROBLEMS AND NOW I'M SUFFERING FOR THAT.

Is there anyone experiencing the same issue with me?

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I've been with Pinny for many years, and they've always processed my withdrawls quickly, and responded to emails within a few hrs, 24/7. The canned emails they sometimes respond with are slightly annoying, but if that keeps the response times down I can live with them.

You mention your partners and customers are waiting for their money...Are you an agent/broker, or do you have an individual account?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

@Hoang, resubmitting your documents moves you back to the end of the queue again.

This would be why your approval is taking so long.

Copy of message from Pinnacle about needing every player to verify themselves.

In order to comply with new financial regulations we have been requesting customers verify their account with additional identification and proof of address.

Unfortunately the volume of submissions has been extremely high causing some delays in processing.

If you have been impacted, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused; we are doing all we can to work through the back-log.

Please Note: If you have already submitted your documents and are waiting on a response, do not resubmit them as this will result in further delays.

Not received a request?

The additional verification is triggered by financial transactions. To avoid any delays in processing of future deposits or withdrawals we encourage you to submit the necessary documents in advance.

Avoid delays – verify now

If you haven’t received a request to verify your account follow these easy steps:

• Go to the Personal Details section
    • Follow the instructions in the Address section
    • Use our secure upload to submit your documents.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Service Team.

Sincerely,

Pinnacle

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Have you any update??? Your withdraw was processed?