Visarion
    [Too Long]
    Visarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

MAXBET registration only via invitation?

I am interested to check the odds for this asian bookie MAXBET; however when I access it the message I get is: registration only via invitation? Do they offer accounts only to the players that access their services via brokers? Or is there another way to get an account? Does anyone have an account with them? Do they pay in time?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Premiumtradings, Samvo and Asianconnect88 offer sub accounts at Maxbet.

Other brokers may as well.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

I have an account with maxbet for a year. I have never found any potential wager that was more appealing than pinnacle or matchbook. what is the allure of maxbet?

Visarion
    [Too Long]

It is an asian bookie and they offer bets using asian handicap. Please share your experience in here if you have any deals with one of these brokers: bet-ibc or premium tradings - for me these are the competent brokers in betting - withdrawals, deposits - are they processed in time and full payouts according to your betting results?

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    I have an account with maxbet for a year. I have never found any potential wager that was more appealing than pinnacle or matchbook. what is the allure of maxbet?
    You are too sharp for most books. If you find a 'bet that's more appealing than pinnacle' and dare win, you'll be branded steam chaser and expelled after a while. The only type of customer these corporate bookies cater to is the one willing to try each of their offerings (bingo? blackjack? sure!) and always lay -110 or more on american sports

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Try bet-ibc for maxBet, however they offer also Pinnacle accounts - I would advise you to open rather a Pinnacle account via this broker because at Pinnacle you can get the best odds and low margins.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Artizan View Post
    Try bet-ibc for maxBet, however they offer also Pinnacle accounts - I would advise you to open rather a Pinnacle account via this broker because at Pinnacle you can get the best odds and low margins.
    yes way to go there

Visarion
    [Too Long]

Thx Men!

opened MaxBet with http://bet-ibc.com/ agent and my first funds where transfered in time. I plan to open a Pin account, they have now a promotion with no fees for netelles deposits for Pinnacle
    |I can transfer the funds from one account to another when I neeedd without any fees

will withdraw within next days in order to make sure there aren't any probl with this.

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I too have never really found Maxbet better than Pinnacle/SBO/Matchbook. I don't quite get why everyone wants an account there (and this is coming from someone who places 5 figure AH bets frequently).

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by arber1 View Post
    I too have never really found Maxbet better than Pinnacle/SBO/Matchbook. I don't quite get why everyone wants an account there (and this is coming from someone who places 5 figure AH bets frequently).
    Certainly not better, but it's the same juice on the major markets, so it's worth having accounts at them all. For example, picking the next major soccer match starting: Bilbao-Sevilla, on the -0.25: SBO 1.96 1.96, Pinny 1.97 1.95, Max 1.95 1.97.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Yeah - can never have too many books I guess. A lot of people act like it's the holy grail though

Visarion
    [Too Long]

Why are you asking in all topics here and on other forums about betinasia? Give a try the reliable agents bet-ibc or premtradings! All bettors know them. This only if you're a good bettor - taking safety measures for yuour mony.

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Premiumtradings, Samvo and Asianconnect88 offer sub accounts at Maxbet.

Other brokers may as well.
    reply from asiaconnect88-the problem is their limits is low for some sports like $200 and if u win u get only 50%

Janelle MAXBET www.maxbet.com
    All Maxbet Account under our service have Forced Position Taking of 50%. There’s no way to avoid it but we have made a calculation so that customer can still use it. For Maxbet please note that the win/lose is *0.50. So if you bet 1000 from Maxbet and you win, you actually only win 500 EUR/GBP. The same happened if you lose a bet of 1000, you only lose 500 EUR/GBP. When you deposit 1000 EUR/GBP, what we will add to your credit in Maxbet is 2000 (1000/0.50 = 2000). Please avoid using United Kingdom, Singapore and Hongkong IP to access Maxbet site because they are restricted due to countries legislation.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

1bet has the same thing, it's a leveraged account. Just double your stake.

The advantage of maxbet is, they offer more markets than Pinny does (in soccer).

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

That's why I told u about bet-ibc. the minimum deposit is 100
    you will not have to accept all these conditions if you decide to open an maxbet through them.

assianconn88 also have accounts but with much bigger initial deposit, well depends on kind of player u are..its up to u to decide

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Instead of bet-ibc, is there any brooker to offer MAXBET accounts without share ? Asianconnect and PT have Forced Position Taking of 50% .

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i have found bet-ibc to great. Have only used it 2 weeks . One payout for betfair within 12 hours and there were no documents to send in.
    Overall pretty good service
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    i have found bet-ibc to great. Have only used it 2 weeks . One payout for betfair within 12 hours and there were no documents to send in.
    Overall pretty good service
    What comm % do you have?
    Can you use geeks toy ?

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by lacoste View Post
    What comm % do you have?
    Can you use geeks toy ?
    on my account it says 4.97% , I am not familiar with geeks toy, but on the bet-ibc site it says you can use software. If you look at the bottom , Betfair faq.

Dylan Lynch
    Dylan Lynch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

What other trading softwares can be used for Bfair via betbc agent? Can these sofwares be used with the accounts of the other brokers?
    Never heart about MaxBet? what types of markets do they offer? Are their odds worth to be tried?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Lynch View Post
    Never heart about MaxBet? what types of markets do they offer? Are their odds worth to be tried?
    They used to be called IBCbet, and are one of the largest books in the world (possibly the biggest, nobody really knows). Asian, low juice, soccer mainly.

BettingWagon
    BettingWagon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hi,
    I asked an invitation to Maxbet without making a deposit, and what can I say... very bad odds. They say limits are very high, I believe them on that but what is the point if you don't get the best odds?

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWagon View Post
    Hi,
    I asked an invitation to Maxbet without making a deposit, and what can I say... very bad odds. They say limits are very high, I believe them on that but what is the point if you don't get the best odds?
    These Asian books might as well just have the Asian Handicap and Over/Under markets on their site and delete everything else as except from those two markets, their odds are in general very poor in comparison to their main competitors.

So if you were looking at anything but the two markets I mentioned previously, you wouldn't generally see good odds at all. But even if you were looking at those markets, they are still beaten by Pinnacle on the vast majority of occasions.

The vast majority of the time Pinnacle has the best odds and limits and that includes when comparing them to the Asians. So although these Asian books are ok, they really do pale in comparison to Pinnacle.

BettingWagon
    BettingWagon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yeah, I do wonder why some bet a Maxbet at all. And this is true for the big majority of other bookies, not just Maxbet.
    Bet365 have not the best odds but at least their inplay markets are attractive.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9886

Maxbet/IBC now seems to have decided to geo-block the shit out of basically everyone, adding all (?) European countries to the list of forbidden locations:

Please note that the MAXBET Prohibited Jurisdictions countries are: The United States of America; Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China; Taiwan; Vietnam; Republic of Singapore, United Kingdom, Australia and Republic of the Philippines. and Europe Countries.

I tried various VPNs, but by the look of it, only some South Americans (and probably Africans) still seem to work.

Any idea what's the reason for that? I mean, it's not possible to register with them directly anyway...

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Agents' power gets bigger and bigger

just excited when we will see the next big exit scam...

infotimbo

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Agents' power gets bigger and bigger
    well, but if you can't even access the website anymore, that can hardly be in the interest of the agents either

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by infotimbo View Post
    well, but if you can't even access the website anymore, that can hardly be in the interest of the agents either
    but you can still use the multi-book platforms

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    You are too sharp for most books. If you find a 'bet that's more appealing than pinnacle' and dare win, you'll be branded steam chaser and expelled after a while. The only type of customer these corporate bookies cater to is the one willing to try each of their offerings (bingo? blackjack? sure!) and always lay -110 or more on american sports
    100% correct

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    100% correct
    100% wrong

Maxbet is an Asian book and has its USP. There are markets where IBC/MAX is the only book available. Limits at agents have become crap but they won't expel you as no Asian book does, no matter what you do

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Use Pica88.com as the alternative URL.

No geoblock and same login.

infotimbo

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    thanks, but this does not seem to be working for me as a backup site for maxbet.com

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

Dear Valued Customers:
    Viewing and using this website at your current location is prohibited due to its regulatory rules.
    We regret any inconvenience.
    From

敬愛的客户:
    您所在的地区法规条例是禁止访问及使用本站。
    不便之处,敬请见谅!

infotimbo

I can access that site, but not login unfortunately. Another backup site is http://www.i6688.net - which in fact is geo-blocked for me though

guduno
    guduno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

中国玩家的回复

[QUOTE = Visarion; 25403127]我有兴趣查看这个亚洲预订MAXBET的几率; 但是,当我访问它时,我收到的消息是:????仅通过邀请注册他们是否仅向通过经纪人 访问其服务的玩家提供账户或者有其他方式来获得一个帐户有人有帐户吗他们 及时付款吗?[/ QUOTE]

I'm from China. Please forgive me for my poor English.
    MAX, also known as IBC, and SBOBET and SINGBET are the largest bookmakers in Asia. This website only accepts credit accounts, that is, agents. Its Asian let split odds is one of the best
    In my opinion, Asia is the best way to offer odds. I hope it can be popularized in Europe and America

12 Last