tbone123
    tbone123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Anyone hear about bettnt?

I been around the block but had a guy contact me through email about setting up an account with them. He said he can give very fast payout via google wallet. Now im skeptical of any of these people when money is involved. When i googled them it seemed as if they are on the scam alert. Let me know if anyone had any experiences with them or should i stay far away. But offshore are getting tight with payouts and they are restricting big lump sums of leaving my account. Not saying im money bags but im not a recreational bettor and when im betting 2-5k a game it;s kind of not worth being able to only get $690 out at a time via offshore. Im from America if anyone has a great other option for those looking to score big and get paid out in a reasonable matter rather then paying out the nose with small increments like most off shores.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Bitcoin is your friend by the sounds.

If you have been betting 5k per game why are you are even trying to use that method?

It may not be advertised but most offshore books will help you with advise on how to handle this if you ask and if they want your business.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

bettnt is a pph skin. I used to have one with a local. lines move very slow.

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Bitcoin is your friend by the sounds.

If you have been betting 5k per game why are you are even trying to use that method?

It may not be advertised but most offshore books will help you with advise on how to handle this if you ask and if they want your business.
    I hear a lot about bitcoin and how fast they can sent your money going that route. Now when it's sitting in bitcoin do they have an option to get it to bank or do they have a debit card?

bullheaddad
    Update your status
    bullheaddad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

go nitro for bitcoin. fast depo and payout however it took couple days to hit my bank. still better than other books.. raiders72001 is a ton of help. he has has some posts up for btc
    Last edited by bullheaddad; 11-14-15 at 12:46 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tbone123

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by bullheaddad View Post
    go nitro for bitcoin. fast depo and payout however it took couple days to hit my bank. still better than other books.. raiders72001 is a ton of help. he has has some posts up for btc
    Awesome. Thanks for reaching out and help make life a little easier. Greatly appreciated.