1uigi
    1uigi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker, Bodog, or WSEX?

For US citizens, which site do you think is the best and which is the easiest withdraw your money since we cannot use Neteller, ***, etc...

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

It kind of depends on what type of player you are.....

I would say BoDog right now and the easiest method would be either wire or **.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best: WSEX/Matchbook, with free transfers between them.

Easiest cash-out: Couldn't tell you at this point.

From a safety and legal perspective I also really like WSEX, because they have already dealt with the US legal system in the past.

1uigi
    1uigi's Avatar Become A Pro!

o wow, i didnt even kno about matchbook. do all sites require vertification if i deposit with a credit card?

trustbutverify
    trustbutverify's Avatar Become A Pro!

ques- are payouts via check sent fedex being paid in a timely fashion by match, wsex and greek?

dialilas
    dialilas's Avatar Become A Pro!

others:

betfair
    betbull
    24hpoker
    Intrade

707782's Avatar Become A Pro!

wsex, never had a payout stiff in the years of business, that's enough reason.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

WSEX is better for betting

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think BetJamiaca and TheGreek are the best, I have been a customer of that group for 12+ years now and I have gotten paid every time that I have taken out a withdrawal, I have been very happy with them both. They have found ways to get funds into your account without a big problem either. They will continue to do this also and be ahead of the government I believe. If there is a way they will find it to deposit funds into them and I sure don't see them leaving the market either anytime soon.

I do advise though if you are playing the horses to go with BetJamaica they give a 3 percent rebate and even higher than that if you are a higher player. The Greek has too low of payoff limits and BetJamaica is much better, they have payoff limits of tri's set at $600 for a $1 which is the best out there I think.

babytyger
    babytyger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I am thinking to go with BODOG. Everyone, please don't use BETUS.COM because they are a bunch of liars and FRAUD!!!!!

They made me faxed agreement, Driver License, Credit Card (back and front) for my withdraw. When I deposit the money it was not that hard :-).
    BETUS.COM is a fraud, I just know now that they are being rated at D+

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

1uigi, of the three you listed I'd go with WSEX in a heartbeat. TBlues lists the other two books I think are top of the line. Bodog's for small timers and has treated their customers with little regard since the US legislation, and Bookmaker's fees will kill you if you're starting with under a $2K bankroll. GL...

babytyger

My bank roll about $2K, in the US....can anyone recommend me one that is good?

babytyger

The Greek? I am looking for some good advice. Thanks in advance!

BigBollocks

Babytyger, I don't think you can go wrong playing at the Greek. They've been around for over a decade, and payout really fast. You'll get your check in about two days, and they do same day Moneygrams/Western Unions. TheGreek and WSEX would be my first two choices. GL...

babytyger

Betus.com Is A Fraud! Shitty Site!

Friends, please do not ever use them. They are horrible. It was so easy to deposit the money in but they made me faxed them driver license, credit card (back and front), agreement.

I am still don't know if they process my request yet. Oh their max withdrawal by mail is $3000 and it will be cost me $59 for Fed Ex. At the moment they don't use ** or ** which is not what they said to me at the time of deposit.

THEY ARE FRAUD, their rating is D+.

Just want to warn other!

babytyger

Thank you bigbollock! I will go with The Greek.

BigBollocks

Sure thing BabyTyger. I hope you eventually get your money from BetUS. They've had problems for years now. I'm glad you found SBR. The ratings on here are accurate for the most part, and you will get paid quickly by all the A+ books. GL this weekend...

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babytyger View Post
    Friends, please do not ever use them. They are horrible. It was so easy to deposit the money in but they made me faxed them driver license, credit card (back and front), agreement.
    That's pretty standard. Not to hassle you, but for security reasons.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog is really for low limit Rec players, and an A- book at best.

Bodog is always late with the lines, has dual lines, has adaquate customer service , decent deposit methods (ewalletexpress , ***************) and a easy to use interface.

However, payouts for US accounts are done only by check (about 1 month to get to you) or courier check (fees apply). I feel my money is safe with Bodog, but you may want to shop around.

GL.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetUS still sends me a free swimsuit calendar every month and hasn't called me in months. I'm pleased .

I am planning on getting back in on betting online in the very near future... leaning heavily towards thegreek.

Is it worth it to also put some money in a place like matchbook?

(I'm in America so I want to make sure these two sites are good for deposits/withdraws)

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by usckingsfan31 View Post
    BetUS still sends me a free swimsuit calendar every month and hasn't called me in months. I'm pleased .

I am planning on getting back in on betting online in the very near future... leaning heavily towards thegreek.

Is it worth it to also put some money in a place like matchbook?

(I'm in America so I want to make sure these two sites are good for deposits/withdraws)
    Fine selection with TheGreek usckingsfan31.

As far as the Matchbook thoughts go. I would highly recommend them as well, because the safety of funds there is extremely strong in todays industry standards.

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey bigboy, I just opened an account at TheGreek, but I'm having a bit of trouble funding it. They won't take ANY of my cards. How do you deposit? Just looking for the easiest way. Something maybe I can get at a drug store or online? These temp visas? Do you deal with Greek? Is it a pain to get a payout? I'm just tired of the BookMaker games.
    Last edited by OrionSky; 11-02-07 at 11:35 PM.