moniker
    moniker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem - Website told me bet was not placed, rebet, now have two (losing) bets

Have a small problem with a book (which I'll not mention at this time).

I placed a bet on a match odds market, about 24 hours before the event started, but the website gave me a bet failed message, I checked my balance and it had not reduced, (but i didnt check the account history nor do i have confirmation emails activated), so stupidly placed the bet again thinking the last one had failed. I then went to check account history to see two identical bets.

Annoyed, I sent an email immediately. They said they will check with IT for problems. Didn't hear anything for a day or so. The bet lost, and naturally now they have gotten back to me indicating they are not going to void one of the bets, stating the IT department cant see any problems with my account.

I am sure they are being oysters, because looking at my account history it's clear I was only placing one fixed amount per market and no reason to place 2 bets within a minute or so, and they are just stating their terms and conditions at me.

What can I do here, I have no proof of the error message (I've placed a few small stake bets to get it to happen again to now avail) apart from common sense, obviously I am stupid for trusting what the website message tells me TIA

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happened to all of us at one time or another.

Sometimes both bets lose, sometimes both bets win.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

If you have an issue like that, you need to get on the phone with someone... It sucks though.

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

WSEX is shit like that. Bet fail message, check history, wager is there. And the balance never updates unless you take an action to refresh it, so you can't tell anything that way.

Docta Ignoranti
    Docta Ignoranti's Avatar Become A Pro!

it might help you hit your rollover quicker tomcowley...lol.

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then what is thier trems and condition for this case???
    So weired lah???