boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Bit365 bitcoin book...w00t!

Another post about this awesome little book. Yes, I am in love with bitcoin and have been posting like a little girl in love for the first time...regardless,...its pretty hot this little bitcoin girl!!

Anyways, bit365 only allows .75 bitcoin per bet as a max wager. With current bitcoin pricing--this equals $22.23 per bet. They just opened shop and are testing the waters out.

Regardless, I made some bets that cashed today and they sent my winnings after bet cashed instantly.

It is insanely convenient and fast how these new bitcoin books are working.

Bit365 pays out your winnings after the game completes therefore no account is needed. No cashout is required because if you win--they send it to you and you do not need to login and request a withdrawal!!

The only problem I see with bit365 stems from their current max wager and their lines are not the best. However, both should get better as they mature with this market.

Check them out if you have not!

Bitcoin orgasms..who would have thought!

superwerewolf6
    superwerewolf6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3047

they said their gonna up the max soon, dont no how much tho, and yes u have every reason to be actin like a little girl, im sold on this bitcoin revolution as well, cheers my brethren

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

How does this work?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

chart didn't post but the best part of bitcoins is how the price keeps increasing at an insane rate.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

There's just no way that can continue to happen though..

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    How does this work?
    Read elgreco's thread on how to use bitcoin for gambling. SBR does not want financial discussions on their forums.

Mr_Bad_Guy
    Mr_Bad_Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    Read elgreco's thread on how to use bitcoin for gambling. SBR does not want financial discussions on their forums.
    Bitcoin Rulez!
    The world of bitcoin betting sites just are borning, and i`m sure in a great future for this.