rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

in Lou we trust

just wait it out

Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

I know SBR and Lou are currently reviewing my claim and I am grateful but I just wanted to add that I still have not recieved any hand histories at all from BetOnline even though they told me they were going to send me the hand histories of the hands in which they claim I "cheated" in.

pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg242 View Post
    Someone was nice enough to direct me to the BetOnline rep Alex. Thank you! It will not let me PM him though because my post count is not 20 or above. Is there anyway Lou or the mods can allow me to PM him so I can do so as soon as possible?
    lmao alex from betonline avoiding the thread. Greg, has all the chat logs saved and even wants the hand history to be displayed publicly, ewww, ohhhh. Way to come prepared, gregory. Well done! Betonline can't run from this, PAY ON TIME. By the way dude, you could of just posted 10 quick post to PM alex. Just go to some dumb threads and reply in one word, ten times.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    BOL has horrible CS and they constantly slow-pay, but their claim to fame is that no one has ever been stiffed. It's one of two reasons that SBR keeps them on their recommended list, the other being their monthly bribe (a.k.a. advertising payment). If this complaint is valid, BOL's reputation is at stake here.
    Are u listening to this guy hear he is basically saying he played poker on this site for a month start up with $1500 or so, sit down with most of his stack, start playing at these levels basically never go on bad runs(online poker) and wakes up with $65k in a month. First off this guy is saying he is a regular right, well then why play with his whole stack right from the start? any regular i know knows the swings of poker and especially the swings of internet poker. Im not saying i don't believe this guy but i do play alot of poker also and im steady, i know i could not do that without hitting the swings, its just to hard and this guy has to know that. If this guy really did it good for him and please give me some lessons as to why i cannot achieve this level of online poker. This chip dumping has happened a few times already at Betonline and every case has been dealt with right in the end even if they really were chip dumping, the money went back to the right places.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Are u listening to this guy hear he is basically saying he played poker on this site for a month start up with $1500 or so, sit down with most of his stack, start playing at these levels basically never go on bad runs(online poker) and wakes up with $65k in a month. First off this guy is saying he is a regular right, well then why play with his whole stack right from the start? any regular i know knows the swings of poker and especially the swings of internet poker. Im not saying i don't believe this guy but i do play alot of poker also and im steady, i know i could not do that without hitting the swings, its just to hard and this guy has to know that. If this guy really did it good for him and please give me some lessons as to why i cannot achieve this level of online poker. This chip dumping has happened a few times already at Betonline and every case has been dealt with right in the end even if they really were chip dumping, the money went back to the right places.
    Op has been on 2+2 poker forums for over a year and a half.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another BoL horror story, i'd like to kick this Alex fella in the balls.
    And SBR too, for protecting these crooks.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

The money either belongs to the OP or it belongs to someone associated with him - Unless a high percentage of the chips are determined fraudulent (as in charge back and dump scenarios). Poker is not an easy business to to run, and seems most likely that BetOnline lacks the policies, software and algorithms to determine such activity. If this is the case it is extremely dangerous for anyone to be touching their poker room. I wonder if these guys over at BOL are even aware that intentional dumping chips to non involved parties is a common practice. The largest syndicates are looking to recover a single digit percentage of the chips they purchase fraudulently, where the remainder is dumped through reckless play to non associated parties. This is an issue all poker sites deal with, however none of them have a policy of taking back chips won legitimately - its odd how that works but hacked accounts at Full Tilt and PokerStars often times resulted in fraudulent chips becoming legitimate ones. These investigations are not easy and some of the best sites have pretty amazing software to track money flow.

There are hundreds of ways to reduce this problem to the point its an expected expense. Fraudulent chips are however what made WSEX poker never catch on, it ruined the reputation of several smaller networks, and some of the oldest poker sites failed for this exact reason. These guys need to get algorithms and software to prevent this, have a stronger fraud and risk management department and from their draft clear internal policies and train their reps. The complaints that make it forums need to be reduced or BOL's reputation is going to sink very low. There is plenty of posts that show something is broken here, and hints that this poker addition was never thought out or set up properly via internal operations from the start. Unless given urgent attention it will likely mean the end of BOL as a "legitimate" online betting site. That's just my opinion of course, and I have no knowledge of how their operation works and what they do or don't have.

The biggest online poker rooms hired math experts and respected players to come consult with their poker rooms. The networks that wanted to grow and faced these challenges such as Cake and Everleaf did the same and the poker community was familiar with who was working with them and helped draft their policies and consult on the development of their anti collusion software. The talent is out there and it's probably in BOL best interest to hire some of them urgently so these challenges can be streamlined. Otherwise every high stakes gambler including those who will never cheat a soul are going to be told accused of being cheats when it comes time to cash out.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Op has been on 2+2 poker forums for over a year and a half.
    So that doesn't mean anything, he could be possible of anything. I mean i have an account there for a few years now but that doesn't mean i wouldn't consider something out of the ordinary. So far from the threads that i have read about chip dumping and Betonline, they have proven the players have done some kind of fraud and yet still gave the money back to the rightful owners.
    Please don't quote me on what im saying as i can't tell u the whole truth, all i can tell u is my experience with online poker and for someone to make that kind of money pretty much buying in for there whole amount in there account usually leads to losing there buyin, same goes for sports betting. i believe its almost impossible to do that without hitting some kind of bumps, that means OP has made in 1 month over 6000% roi which to me is just unbelievable on a low level buyin site like Betonline, why not take his skill to PokerStarz and if he lives in the U.S. make sure to move somewhere to play on that site cause he is so good?

Greg242

1) I have the bankroll to play all the stakes I was playing on there. I wanted to deposit more but the maximum deposit I could make through the method I wanted was $1200. If I lost the $1200 I was just going to deposit again, I was not taking a shot or risking some big part of my bankroll by playing $1000nl.

2) Of course I had swings ...

3) If you "know" anything about poker then you should understand that $65,000 is a lot of $ but only about 32 buyins at 2000nl, 16 buyins at 4000nl, and 10 buyins at 6000nl. Considering I was playing those stakes regurarly and the games were very soft and I was running well, it is not that unusual at all.

Greg242

So that doesn't mean anything, he could be possible of anything. I mean i have an account there for a few years now but that doesn't mean i wouldn't consider something out of the ordinary. So far from the threads that i have read about chip dumping and Betonline, they have proven the players have done some kind of fraud and yet still gave the money back to the rightful owners.
    Please don't quote me on what im saying as i can't tell u the whole truth, all i can tell u is my experience with online poker and for someone to make that kind of money pretty much buying in for there whole amount in there account usually leads to losing there buyin, same goes for sports betting. i believe its almost impossible to do that without hitting some kind of bumps, that means OP has made in 1 month over 6000% roi which to me is just unbelievable on a low level buyin site like Betonline, why not take his skill to PokerStarz and if he lives in the U.S. make sure to move somewhere to play on that site cause he is so good?
    I am a medium/high stakes nl regular player on other sites that accept USA customers currently as well. I can not move out of the USA right now but am considering it in the future.

thanhquang205
    thanhquang205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

1) I have the bankroll to play all the stakes I was playing on there. I wanted to deposit more but the maximum deposit I could make through the method I wanted was $1200. If I lost the $1200 I was just going to deposit again, I was not taking a shot or risking some big part of my bankroll by playing $1000nl.

3) If you "know" anything about poker then you should understand that $65,000 is a lot of $ but only about 32 buyins at 2000nl, 16 buyins at 4000nl, and 10 buyins at 6000nl. Considering I was playing those stakes regurarly and the games were very soft and I was running well, it is not that unusual at all.
    I just read this thread on 2p2 an aware his screen name is CrackAttack. I played against him quite a bit and can confirm that he is a regular and consistently beat the game he played. I also deposited for about $900 and able to run up to 50k on Betonline. I believed that he could be able to run up to 65k without chip dumping.

pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm guessing betonline will try and cut a deal with you. They'll find a hand somewhere in the gameplay that looks suspicious and use that as leverage to pay you half the amount or less. I'm sure any site can find a loophole if a player has played enough hands, even though the player didn't cheat, all they need is one instance that "appears suspicious" to have leverge. goodluck, hope you get your funds.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    in Lou we trust

just wait it out
    Wait is the operative word as BOL does nothing quickly. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since the OP tried to make his first withdrawal. BOL needs to show this "proof" of cheating or pay the guy his money pronto.

C.S.
    C.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1921

First off this guy is saying he is a regular right, well then why play with his whole stack right from the start? any regular i know knows the swings of poker and especially the swings of internet poker.
    Your "roll" has nothing to do with what you have on one site. I'm sure Greg would have deposited enough for 10 buyins or so if he could. There is no difference in the variance between internet poker and live poker... only in the amount of time it takes you to go through it. I know someone who also ran up a similar size deposit into the same sized roll. If the players are that bad (from what I understand on BOL they are) going up 15-20 buyins in a short amount of time isn't that unusual.

Greg242

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
    Your "roll" has nothing to do with what you have on one site. I'm sure Greg would have deposited enough for 10 buyins or so if he could. There is no difference in the variance between internet poker and live poker... only in the amount of time it takes you to go through it. I know someone who also ran up a similar size deposit into the same sized roll. If the players are that bad (from what I understand on BOL they are) going up 15-20 buyins in a short amount of time isn't that unusual.
    Exactly what I was trying to explain, could not have said it any better myself.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

what a complete joke of a book BOL has become..

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by thanhquang205 View Post
    I just read this thread on 2p2 an aware his screen name is CrackAttack. I played against him quite a bit and can confirm that he is a regular and consistently beat the game he played. I also deposited for about $900 and able to run up to 50k on Betonline. I believed that he could be able to run up to 65k without chip dumping.
    Yeah and im really going to take your word with your 6 posts and days days old signup. Welcome to SBR...

Legions36

If your a reg and your that good more power to u, also noted before i would like to get lessons from u maybe find some leaks in my game as i cant produce win rates like u say, and im also a reg and a solid player but i must be doing something wrong to not be making $ like that.
    I really wouldn't worry about it anyway even if your guilty they will probably just put the $ back and give u yours as well.

Legions36

Seems to me like this guy is a poser saying he is a bigshot, i did a search on his player name and couldn't find any information on any major site for cash games, only a couple of tournies on merge and cake and let me tell u $5 buy ins is bigtime right? he barely won $10, also noted from the places i did searches any regs would show up for sure in the cash games.

C.S.

Do you have his screen names?
    I have a ton of accounts and haven't used the same name twice anywhere.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Seems to me like this guy is a poser saying he is a bigshot, i did a search on his player name and couldn't find any information on any major site for cash games, only a couple of tournies on merge and cake and let me tell u $5 buy ins is bigtime right? he barely won $10, also noted from the places i did searches any regs would show up for sure in the cash games.
    If that was the case he would have been exposed as such in about 10 minutes flat.
    SBR has his complaint in hand, let them do their thing.

Greg242

Is this a level? Do you work for BetOnline? When did I claim I was a "big shot". I have simply stated the facts period. I made up this screen name when I signed up with BetOnline and have never used it on any other site.
    Last edited by Greg242; 11-17-11 at 05:04 PM.

Greg242

Do you have his screen names?
    I have a ton of accounts and haven't used the same name twice anywhere.
    This.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Maybe we should all wait until Lou has had at least an hour to review the complaint and start discussing this case with BetOnline before asking for anyone's head?
    these are significant sums betonline is trying to cheat players out of..place is a scam....these scumbags think they can pull these kind of shenanigans without reprecussions..place is built on making it hard for you to get a payout...i would love to see someone fly down there and massacre all of these thieving scumbags.
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave mh217 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chuck Sims

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't mind Legions36 he's a shill/idiot.

Quarius
    Quarius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

They never gave me a problem with any payouts i also play poker.

Legions36

Oh well if u guys wanna think Betonline is a scam go ahead they have paid me everytime for a good amounts. U really think these guys wanna scam him out of his $ and i do know people can make any screen name i just thought i would post the stuff i found out. Also the person who says they played with him quite a few times on there and says how good he is has only been here not even a week, only 5 posts, and is being accused in another thread for collusion and admitting he invited all his friend to join a play together and chip dump $, believe what u guys want!!! all we can do is wait and see cause i would like to know the truth. I don't mind being called a shill for places i know to be good outs.

Greg242

Oh well if u guys wanna think Betonline is a scam go ahead they have paid me everytime for a good amounts. U really think these guys wanna scam him out of his $ and i do know people can make any screen name i just thought i would post the stuff i found out. Also the person who says they played with him quite a few times on there and says how good he is has only been here not even a week, only 5 posts, and is being accused in another thread for collusion and admitting he invited all his friend to join a play together and chip dump $, believe what u guys want!!! all we can do is wait and see cause i would like to know the truth. I don't mind being called a shill for places i know to be good outs.
    Then why has BetOnline not released the hand histories when they told me multiple times they would. All they need to do is release the hand histories and the truth will be exposed.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Logic, how does it work?

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

its extremely difficult to be patient when $65,000 is on the line here

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    what a complete joke of a book BOL has become..
    This is the common mistake here.
    They always were suspicious, lots of more experienced posters said that from day 1 on.
    Christ,BoS ppl are involved there........

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    its extremely difficult to be patient when $65,000 is on the line here
    Yes i know thats alot of $ but these guy have no issues paying off, but they do take scamming them serious and don't want people thinking they can do chargebacks after chipdumping. I'm also saying they will pay from experience and also alot of my friends play there as well and never not once had an issue collecting any amount they had so far.

Greg242

Yes i know thats alot of $ but these guy have no issues paying off, but they do take scamming them serious and don't want people thinking they can do chargebacks after chipdumping. I'm also saying they will pay from experience and also alot of my friends play there as well and never not once had an issue collecting any amount they had so far.
    Again then why have they not released the hand histories yet. Here is another email from them claiming they would send me the hand histories by the end of yesterday. I still have not recieved any hand histories at all ... I guess just another lie. http://imgur.com/t25ze

C.S.

Greg,
    Chill out posting emails to show Legions you're telling the truth isn't going to get you any closer to getting your money back, ignore the haters and wait for SBR. Otherwise, it will turn into a circus of trolls and your issue will get drowned out by the noise.

Greg242

Greg,
    Chill out posting emails to show Legions you're telling the truth isn't going to get you any closer to getting your money back, ignore the haters and wait for SBR. Otherwise, it will turn into a circus of trolls and your issue will get drowned out by the noise.
    Good advice. I agree. Thanks.

First 12345 ... Last