thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

pinnacle rebetting limits

i know on pinnacle you are allowed to bet the same bet again even if you go over the limit, was just wondering if anyone knew if that applies to props also, like baseball props,

some people will say why don't you ask them, but , first of all there answer will be in a language only a lawyer can understand and i don't want to sit in front of the computer waiting for their email

any help is welcome
    thanks

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes that is fine. I did it on world cup prop bets anyway.

------
    At Pinnacle Sports we encourage clients to build or cover positions with successive single bets so it is possible to bet the maximum amount repeatedly each time the price changes to increase your stake and potential winnings on any match. Alternately, if the odds or line remains unchanged after placing your initial bet, you will be able to bet again at the same price once a set period of time has elapsed.
    ------

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Yes that is fine. I did it on world cup prop bets anyway.

------
    At Pinnacle Sports we encourage clients to build or cover positions with successive single bets so it is possible to bet the maximum amount repeatedly each time the price changes to increase your stake and potential winnings on any match. Alternately, if the odds or line remains unchanged after placing your initial bet, you will be able to bet again at the same price once a set period of time has elapsed.
    ------
    thanks bro , that was the quote i read also , just wasn't sure if it applied to props,

thespeculator

tried to give you points chop ,but it won't allow it

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

You can bet a prop 20 times, as long as the price keeps changing. But if you hit it 20 times, it was probably a bad line...

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    You can bet a prop 20 times, as long as the price keeps changing. But if you hit it 20 times, it was probably a bad line...
    so if they price doesn't change , you shouldn't rebet it

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    If you bet the limit, wait 2 minutes. If they don't move it, you can rebet it.

thespeculator

thanks , i know you are a lawyer , do you help write their replies , man, they can never give a simple answer to a simple question

thanks for your help

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Any other books let you rebet limit after line change?

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Quote Originally Posted by runnershane14 View Post
    SBObet lets you rebet repeatedly, regardless of line change or not.
    Out of US books, I think Thegreek and 5dimes also lets you rebet after a line change.

OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

This could mean that the MM of this particular event either doesn't respect your opinion or has an opinion the other way.

If you make a limit bet and the line auto-moves and then moves back a few seconds later you can be rest assured the MM doesn't give a shit if you bet it again and again and again.

They have each individual market with a time delay on how quickly you can re-bet it. The software won't allow you to bet an event twice before they want you too. You can fire away at anytime for any amount the Pinny software will allow and not have a problem.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    This could mean that the MM of this particular event either doesn't respect your opinion or has an opinion the other way.

If you make a limit bet and the line auto-moves and then moves back a few seconds later you can be rest assured the MM doesn't give a shit if you bet it again and again and again.

If the MM at Pinnacle doesnt move it when you max bet, you need to max bet again. Pimp slap that damn joker!!

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Fire away Spec.....I've been repeatedly betting their baseball props without incident. Not for large money by any means, but rebetting all the same.....

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by runnershane14 View Post
    Almost all in my experience

I have seen it not the case once or twice but can't recall where ... most probably one of those lousy ones which slapped a ridiculous limit on me

But then there are those who put your bet on delay while a trader considers it and frequently that is reduced or rejected

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109092

The most european bookies don't accept to bet more than once the maximum stake, but bet365 allows it after the odds are changed.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

I've bet at pinna some volleyball games at the limit like 5 times in a row. It was a fairly fresh line that someone moved before me in the opposite direction, so I slapped the sucker back 5times at the limit and dropped it back. Small markets have small limits thus limit bets move the odds or the line immediately. Pinna never had a problem with this - they set the line where they think it should be and then they let the market decide where it wants to move it. If it's getting too much pounding - then they take it offline for a bit and investigate... in any case, never had a problem betting at full limit repeatedly.

lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by justonetime View Post
    SBObet lets you rebet repeatedly, regardless of line change or not.
    Out of US books, I think Thegreek and 5dimes also lets you rebet after a line change.
    bookmaker also allows rebets....as fast as you can get them in. I think on props the line has to move but on WA markets the line doesn't have to move.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lumpy19 View Post
    bookmaker also allows rebets....as fast as you can get them in. I think on props the line has to move but on WA markets the line doesn't have to move.
    nope, at bookmaker if you bet the limit you would be told you have to wait a reasonable amount of time before rebetting, some markets you have to call in to rebet ("reasonable" amount of time was never clearly defined, but from what i gather it is at least > 5 minutes before each subsequent call in)

trixtrix

thanks , i know you are a lawyer , do you help write their replies
    he did, actually

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I can't rebet props (and some other stuff) at bookmaker even if the line has moved (online anyway never tried to call)

trixtrix

if you call in after like 10 mins you can rebet, my account has settings that prohibits me from rebetting limit wagers in almost every market online at bookmaker, it's just that it's less noticeable on larger markets b/c betting limits are larger so you're less likely to have to rebet limit wagers

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I've never tried to re-bet big markets (since I'm not betting them in the first place), the stuff I was trying was all $500 limits or less (props or ncaab totals or soccer).

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    he did, actually
    ok, i was just joking around, but it is amazing how you can ask them a one sentence question and get a 3 paragraph reply

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just rebet it. If you have not waited long enough, Pinnacle tells you.

Once Pinny takes a bet, they pay it. They are the best out there.

Their time limit between bets may vary by sports. I don't think I've ever had a second football bet denied, but have had golf ones say I need to wait another 30 seconds or minute...

David
    David's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13420

So there is essentially no limit to what you can bet.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by increasedodds View Post
    Just rebet it. If you have not waited long enough, Pinnacle tells you.

Once Pinny takes a bet, they pay it. They are the best out there.

Their time limit between bets may vary by sports. I don't think I've ever had a second football bet denied, but have had golf ones say I need to wait another 30 seconds or minute...
    good to know, some places the software will let it through , but they cancel it afterwards and say you are responsible for knowing limits, which is true, but the software should block the bet

lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    nope, at bookmaker if you bet the limit you would be told you have to wait a reasonable amount of time before rebetting, some markets you have to call in to rebet ("reasonable" amount of time was never clearly defined, but from what i gather it is at least > 5 minutes before each subsequent call in)
    Odd, during this CBB season I was able to bet CBB totals over and over without waiting. Their software even has a button in the lower left corner to encourage this. (2) $500 bets would move the line 1/2pt. Maybe this is due to the $1000 phone limit on CBB totals but $500 online limit?

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I can't rebet props (and some other stuff) at bookmaker even if the line has moved (online anyway never tried to call)

I am unable to rebet anything at Bookmaker once my account limit is reached for that particular wager.

msdw1
    msdw1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    I am unable to rebet anything at Bookmaker once my account limit is reached for that particular wager.
    Same here. I was able to bet the max multiple times a year ago but I get one shot only now.