lxaaggie
    lxaaggie's Avatar Become A Pro!

i respectfully disagree, i've emailed, faxed and emailed again with a high resolution digital camera, checked all the attachments and my requests are still being cancelled...i think they probably do payout a lot of people but they gave horrible bonuses (horrible for them) during the super bowl, are probably strapped on cash and now are just screwing with people until they absolutely have to pay out

bettman
    bettman's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn i been gone for 2 months and i still the same crap from this book....WTF?

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like a shit-book to me. I won't be using them anytime soon...

jrimz
    jrimz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am also experiencing some difficulty in withdrawing my funds from sportsbetting.com. I placed a withdrawal request about a week ago and when I checked today my funds were still in my account. I got onto the customer service online chat with "Randy Jones" (wow, really?) and he told me that I would have to provide the aforementioned documents as well (front and back of cc, my id, utility bill, and bank statement). After arguing with him pointlessly for about thirty minutes, I finally gave up. What I am baffled by is that I have requested check withdrawals from them three times before, and they have never asked me for these documents, even though my previous withdrawals have been for more money. Also, my cc bill is sent to my parents' old house bc we still own it and I just didnt feel like having the address changed. Even after explaining to them that it was my parents' utility bill and that my name is not on the document anywhere, they still maintained that they would not send me any checks without it. I have had my banking and personal information stolen online before and it cost me $5,000. For this reason, I am very hesitant to send out this information, especially when it doesn't seem to serve any point... financial transactions are conducted through legitimate, secure channels every day and these sorts of documents are not deemed necessary.

GeauxSaints
    GeauxSaints's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I think you need to send them the required documents which is a standard request. Once they are approved, they will pay you in a couple of days.
    Just an update. I was finally paid most of what I was owed. It took three weeks from start to finish but the money was finally wired into my checking account.

Here's a tip: Make sure your signature on the back of your credit card matches the printed name on the front of the card exactly. My signature on the back of the card was originally just first initial, middle initial and last name. They rejected that because the front of the card was first name, middle initial and last name; so I managed to squeeze in my first name over the first initial on the signature using a heavy pen and resubmitted enlarged copies of the front and back of the credit card. That was accepted and I received the money six days later.

I submitted copies of my electric company bill, bank credit card statement, front and back of my driver's license, and front and back of the bank credit card used to make the deposit. I enlarged the copies of the driver's license and the credit card. They finally ran out of excuses.

heather.wagner
    heather.wagner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbetting.ag is a SCAM!!! sportsbetting-ag-scam.com !!

They have completely screwed me over and have been giving me the run-around since January.
    They will NOT pay me my measly $400 and I had lost a lot more with them.
    I have spoken to a hundred people but they are a scam!
    I dont' know what to do!!!

I bought the url: sportsbetting-ag-scam.com

I want everyone to know they will rip you off!
    do NOT bet with them!
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by kary23 View Post
    I signed up with sportsbetting.com and turned 1500 into 5000 however, I requested a payout for two 2500 checks back on labor day. Only one of the checks have come and it bounced. Now, the second check didn't even show up. The people on the chat help keep saying the same thing, it will come very soon. I have a feeling this is just going to keep going on and on. Can someone please help me or assist me in getting my money from these people, thank you!

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Thanks for bumping up this ancient thread, "Posts: 1" idiot.

First 123