bsems
    bsems's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSEX payout experience

Well I just got paid!! woot futha mukn woooott! Its not that much, but man I really thought I was never going to receive a dime from WSEX. I put in my withdraw request mid december(not that long ago if compared to some stories I've seen up here). But yea, I chose courier speed which was supposed to be within 10 days.

But me, instead of b*tching and callin up there all mad and flustered....I decided to take a more professional approach b/c after all, they have my money and if I call up there irate like most probably do, I figure im not gettin paid. You know, dont bite the vag that screws you. Anyways though, after that 10th day:
    - I called once a week, on the hour, same day(most occasions).
    - I worte down every bs excuse i was told when I called and who I spoke with
    - One day i got a very polite worker, who broke it down to me exaclty what was happening.(Whole time tho, she assured me every time that they werent going out of business and they would be paying me my money once things get straightened out.) How they lost processors(from 3 to 1) and each processor had a list of users In which each list they cut checks every 2 weeks. And how the two lists from the processors that were no longer working(?) had to be "qued" until the lone processors list was all the way finished cutting checks for the users already on that processors waiting list.
    Following me?
    Anyway, after being blown from hearing that info i figured it was going to be a looong time until I got onto the "working" processors waiting list. I took her name down, wrote down what she said, and dated it.
    - From there, every time I called. I asked for her specifically. I knew her, she knew me(after a few weeks of calling) This way i stop getting bull shitted from random receptionists.

-Long story short i told her a bit of a sob story, on how Ive been waiting for this money for my family (which is partially true) and blah blah blah. The next week I call and she puts in word to the new person in charge of settling outstanding payments. Then the next week I call and my personal receptionist(lol) says they expedited my case to the "working" processor waiting list!

- two weeks later I get email from the lady in the entry above, she apologized and thanked me for being very patient, polite, and conductive throughout the process and BOW!! she throws me a tracking number saying the first payment(I expected being paid in full?!?) is on the way. And assureed me the wait for the 2nd half wouldnt be long. I didnt believe her at all.

- And they yesterday(a little over a week from the 1st payment) I get an email from her sayin the second payment is in route!! -pause. And i got the tracking later that evening!

So now im officially done with wsex.(unless they Ive been on 5dimes since. But havent had much winning luck. I cant stand betting basketball. Cant wait until football season again!!

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Congrats on getting paid sir.

BAUS

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

The processor excuse wore thin about 2 years ago.