raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

2. Bundesliga

Freiburg- Ahlen: Freiburg -1 @ 2.0
    München- Aue: under 2.5 @1.025
    Fürth- Saarbrücken: Fürth -1,-1.5 @ 1.99

Max Levine
    Max Levine's Avatar Become A Pro!

That league is hard to find, Raiders. I meant Regionalliga Nord.

I parlayed 2 games.

Premier:
    Tottenham/West Ham U2.5 -160

France Ligue 1:
    Bordeaux/PSG U2.5 -225

Max

raiders72001

GL Max

-----------

1. Bundesliga

Hamburg- Duisburg: Hamburg -1.5 @ 1.99

Stuttgart- Hannover: Stuttgart -0.5 @ 1.79

natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, Ive just got back in ... Ive been out watching Hearts slumber to a 1-1.

But ...

... Raiders, the two Bundesliga have just kicked off (3 minutes gone now) so Ive missed them.

But the others

Bremen v Essen.

You said Essen at 2.35.

Result : essen won 3-0

Freiberg - Aue

You said Frieberg -1

Result : Frieberg won 3-0

Munchen - Aue

You said under 2.5

Result : 1-1

Firth-Saarbrucken

You said Firth -1, -1.5

Result 0-0

Very impressive Raiders. Where do you get these from?

Max.

Your Spurs one won (1-1) ... waiting for Paris. Very impressive ... you did better than my friend yesterday already. Bet365 usually have odds for these and the scores can be found on www.livescore.com or via Raiders site I think.

raiders72001

Natrass- I'll put them up on my site Fri, Sat and Sun. You can also check other sports there too.

natrass

Cheers raiders I will check. I had checked the only others I could find (October) but I will check every weekend now.

Stuttgart 1-0 up already BTW after 10 minutes!!

But, I wont bet any other sport than soccer!! Never, I just dont understand the scoring and stuff and I get confused.

natrass

Half times, hamburg 2-0 up, Stuttgart 1-0 up ..

raiders72001

Natrass- You have to start jumping on American Football. Not a great day but did go 7-5 today after an 8-5 yesterday in the NCAA.

Max Levine

Good job, Raiders!

And I too won my 1st soccer parlay of the year. Kind of easy picks though, lol

Since I've had a lucrative sunday, I went ahead and played another soccer parlay for monday.

Premier:
    Bolton -0.5 +172

Czech:
    Teplice -0.5 +115

Max

natrass

Well done Max!

What info do you base your bets on?

raiders72001

And I too won my 1st soccer parlay of the year
    :an_cheers

Max Levine

I read the news and forums in french and english and then look up stats and trends on soccerstand.com. That's how I came up with my 2 under, which seemed obvious. The 2 games I took for monday are solely based on stats from soccerstand.

Max

Max Levine

Thank you guys

Considering how lousy I've been doing in hockey lately, soccer could become my new best friend.

Max

natrass

Quote Originally Posted by Max Levine
    I read the news and forums in french and english and then look up stats and trends on soccerstand.com. That's how I came up with my 2 under, which seemed obvious. The 2 games I took for monday are solely based on stats from soccerstand.

Max
    Which actually dovetails nicely with my friends question for BBD about using stats. Bloody stats cost him a packet but Im glad you are proving their value despite that seven goal freakshow.

Max Levine

Well, Natrass, stats are what they are. If they were proving each and every single result, we wouldn't need the game to be played. I'm just trying to get an edge by considering some trends like which teams score less/more at home, which score less/more away.

Also use forums to get news on players and team condition.

But I'm not gonna spend too much time over this. Once I feel good about a game, I'll play it. I'll only play one unit. If I like more than 1 game, I'll parlay my unit.

Max

natrass

Seems sound. GL Max in tonight game.

Max Levine

Thank you, Natrass... but you're gonna have to give us some of your plays too

Max

Max Levine

Teplice match ended 0-0. Oh well...

Max

raiders72001

It's time for you guys to also start playing American sports. I'm joining the other guys and putting up some nice numbers by winning 3 days in a row now. As always, the plays are posted.

natrass

No, Raiders, Im not playing on a game I dont understand. that said, I'll just have a little look ...

Quarm
    Quarm's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by natrass
    No, Raiders, Im not playing on a game I dont understand.
    lol, perfect situation - you can ask raiders, thats what he wants anyway...

natrass

Nah, raiders is posting picks before the games.

Max, I was going to post the Lille-Benfica but the way my luck is going I didnt want to drag anyone else into my mess. I think Porto should turn Rangers over tomorrow though (about 1.5) and that could be doubled with Chelsea (about 1.4 ... yeah i know).

But, hey, I still cant believe there were seven goals in that other match ... so Im not a wiseguy if you know what Im saying!!

Max Levine

Natrass, my friend, do post some of your picks. If after looking them up, I want to play them, I will. If it loses, don't feel bad for me. I never play anyone's pick blindly. It's not you vs me, it's you and me. We win together or we lose together.

Lille-Benfica ended 0-0. I guess you took the under? Damn you for not sharing! j/k

I see that Porto lost to Armedia at home (2-3) but then beat Inter (1-0). Rangers lost at Inter 1-nil. 3-2 Rangers in their first meeting with Porto 2 months ago at home.

Am gonna need more info on Chelsea on the road. But the under looks good.

Max

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chelsea will win the game at Anderlecht today, i don't recommend to play over/under.

Max Levine

Oh cool! Adriano joining the soccer thread

So you don't like the Under? Underlecht hasn't scored a goal yet while Chelsea is scoreless on the road.

Max

natrass

Max, Chelsea have changed in the last few weeks as a result of a bad press ... e.g. in the CL they drew at Liverpool 0-0. Four days later at the same venue, same teams, etc they won 4-1.

They are hard to predict goals wise. they should win... but the odds of 1.4ish are about right.

My only bet tonight is Porto to beat the asian handicap of -1 against Rangers (about 1.9). Porto are not worldbeaters but Rangers are poor and have their best player (really their whole attcking option .. Prso) so I think the 1.9 is value.

Adriano ... yes, the Barca-Bremen did have goals!! It was 2-1 after twenty minutes. I didnt like the odds of 1.5 though and took the Lille game at 2.0 so Im happy enough.

Max Levine

Alright for Chelsea and Porto.

Could Lyon beat Real Madrid?

Max

natrass

That game is a gamble ... any of the three results would not suprise me. Be a good one to watch but not to have your cash on. Remember, like Lyon and Real, a lot of teams have already qualified and so their can be questionable motivation now.

Nothing else other than porto stands out for me tonight im afraid.

Max Levine

Very well, thank you Natrass.

I might also play Lyon and/or the over.

GL.

Max

adriano
    all-in

I think Chelsea will score a lot in the game tonight, 3 goals at least, but as already said above for Real-Lyon it is a gamble, stay away from it.
    Porto should win, and i also like Milan to win, but it is too early to make a decision, Chelsea win price is dropping though...

Quarm
    Quarm's Avatar Become A Pro!

And "Chelsea scoring a lot" is no gamble? being a soccer fan ill have to say *lol*

adriano
    all-in

Hey Quarm, that's what i am saying, it is a gamble to back them to score easily, but i think they have overcome their difficult period and i expect them to be hungry for goals, especially as they trail Liverpool in the group at the moment...

natrass

You could be right Adriano but remember Cheklsea have been poor away in the CL and havent even scored once in their two away games (and only beat Anderlecht 1-0 in the reverse). I always worry going for the overs when I dont expect one team to score, which means Chelsea will have to do all the scoring and away from home that can be harder than it seems. Id say Chelsea to win to nil would be better value but Im leaving the match.

Tyhere was a guy from Bet365 on the radio just now and he said the biggest bet on the match (after Chelsea to win) was Chelsea to win 2-0.

Ive only gone for Porto on the Asians (you can get -0.75 or -1, Ive taken the -1 at 1.89) and it is recommended ... Rangers are very poor and no Prso. Lambs to the slaughter.

adriano
    all-in

WOW! 15th minute and Chelsea leading 2-0!

12 Last