5* - Chelsea -1.5 asian handicap vs Stoke - 2.25

My first 5* star and for a reason. I think Chelsea beat Stoke by 2-3 goals as the team try to make a statement that they are turning the corner after AVB has gone. Di Matteo lead them to a 2-0 victory over a tough Birmingham side away and it could have been more. Stoke have lost by 2 goals or more away to the top sides - Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham and Arsenal this year and will be on the back foot from the start. I can't see Stoke scoring by any way other than a set piece, so if Chelsea can shut them down then they should ease to victory.

3* - Aston Villa vs Fulham - Under 2.5 goals - 1.75

Villa have been struggling lately for goals and I see no change here. Fulham also really struggle to get goals on the road and I read somewhere that only 2 of their away games this year have gone over, to Man City and Blackburn. I see a low scoring draw here either 0-0 or more likely 1-1 and will place a correct score bet on this score line.

3* - Wolves vs Blackburn - Over 2.5 goals - 1.8

Both teams will be going all out for a win and I expect goals.

2* parlay - Sunderland and Swansea Double Chance (to win or draw) - 4.5

Let down spot for Man City with Kompany most likely out and having a tough away game after a disappointing trip to Portugal. I don't understand the odds on Liverpool and can't see them winning.

Thanks and GL