bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Argentina

i can't believe that Argentina and the Netherlands ended up in a scoreless tie today.

totobernal
    totobernal's Avatar Become A Pro!

both teams were playing with substitutes..

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, bit of a joke really. FIFA might want to do something about the yellow card situation, as it seems in it's current state all third round matches will be snooze fests otherwise. Ecuador v Germany was another joke.

natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking just that. They have yellow cards to let the best players play and because they give so many out 1 in 3 players is at risk of being suspended playing in a meaningless game.

I think after the first group round it should be three yellows to be suspended. two is just to little.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by natrass
    I think after the first group round it should be three yellows to be suspended. two is just to little.
    I also wish they would raise the limit. They have been handing out yellow cards like candy.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    i can't believe that Argentina and the Netherlands ended up in a scoreless tie today.
    I bet the tie for Argentina/Holland expecitng exactly a scoreless game.
    Didn't take the 0-0 bet though, never a good idea to bet on the correct score.

Baphomet
    Baphomet's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was surprising, but by being both already classified before the game, there was a lot less pressure.