McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

World Cup Best Bets Friday 6/16

Lets get er goin!!!

Argentina to win (yes) 1 unit -152

Netherlands to win (yes) 1 unit +105

I'm really pondering going bigger on both - but Ivory Coast looks really good.
    For now, a small betting day. Scares me that I have 2 big favorites.... Oh well.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Argentina -1 +110 , 3 units
    Argentina-Serbia & Montenegro O2.5 +153 , 2 units
    Ivory Coast pick +215 (money back on draw) , 2 units
    Last edited by juuso; 06-16-06 at 07:00 AM.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Argentina are to short to back and i'd expect a tough encounter, similar to the Brazil/Croatia game. Either way i have no real angles to play here so i'll be watching this one.

A draw between the Ivory Coast and the Netherlands. Tough call i think. Keep expecting one of these African teams to do something spectacular (a la Cameroon). Damn pele and his predictions have got me all confused.

One thing that springs to mind is the fact that Mexico are quite a small team, speedy and skillful, but vulnerable in the air. Not sure if the Angolans would be the team for the job, but it could be a successful gameplan and perhaps something to keep in mind for the future.

Quiet night for me, think i'll sit these out and watch. Will probably get the itch later though and throw something on somewhere. What's that number again? 1800 - ????

totobernal
    totobernal's Avatar Become A Pro!

after the FABULOUS! BRILLIANT performance by ARGENTINA, i'll take Ivory coast pk +215, there's not much netherlands can do against them, ivory coast also has speed as netherlands, so they can stop robben,IMO

totobernal
    totobernal's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like they couldn't... :P

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Angola/Mex is just SCREAMING for a tie at +335.
    I hate Mex so much, I can't touch them, though - to much emotion involved. Angola is a pretty solid club - a tie really wouldn't be much of a stretch to me.