adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

WCup Best bets 6/15

Ecuador -105

I can't believe Ecuador are almost even money against CR

totobernal
    totobernal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinkin on taking the england's draw +450... if they played like they did against paraguay, and T&T as they played against sweden, i'd put some on it and see what happens!

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would be worth a shot toto. I see the odds currently available in the Asian Handicap markets look enticing (+1 +424 and +1.5/2 +121). At least that's probably the way i'd go.

I might follow u with the Ecuador pick Adriano. Looks good.

And if all goes well, perhaps Sweden in the final game. It's a must win game for them. However I'm assuming the English performance against Paraguay was below par and not the other way around.

mad

Also was very impressed with the German performance last night. Might throw a few dollars on them to win the damn thing outright.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good luck guys. I like Costa Rica in the early match with the +0.5 goal handicap.

Played these:

Costa Rica +0.5 -107
    Sweden +105

mad

Hmmm.....

Germany v Ecuador will be a very interesting game me thinks.

Nice call Adriano

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I got Ecuador at +106!! Heh - that was a no-brainer, really. I wish I did more than 2 units, though. I guess I got gunshy after getting a good price on Germany to win and having them put one in in the 92nd or 93rd minute (Biggest sweat I've ever had on a bet).

I got an o.k. price for Argentina tommorrow and slightly better than even money on Holland. Just 1 unit on each. I'm a bit more inclined to bet ivory coast 'not to win' to be safe - but to heck with it. Holland was impressive despite only putting 1 up in their first game. Also - Argentina at that price is not a good value bet at all (I think I got them at -160), Serbia&Montenegro is not 'terrible' and Argentina is a bit over-rated. But generally Argentina seems to put up in games that they have to have against moderate opponents... But that's just off my memory of seeing them in 6 cups now.

McBa1n
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    Hmmm.....

Germany v Ecuador will be a very interesting game me thinks.

Nice call Adriano
    At first glance, you bet it is. Ecuador can score and plays very good football...
    But Germany on their home soil?
    They aren't losing. I'm not saying they will win - they don't need the game (neither does Ecuador - but I don't know their national pride real well and if they'd still play hard despite it being virtually meaningless, they really did slow down the game and get defensive once they had the lead today) - but they won't lose.

If Germany gets Lahm involved more - they will definitly win - but they seemed to go to the OTHER wing against Poland for some reason... It drove me up the wall. Once they started hitting his wing late in the 2nd half against Poland, it opened up the other wing from which they got service that scored the winner.

Lahm is a GREAT playmaker and has made quite a few great chances for them.
    I can't wait to see the game nonetheless.

DrSlamm
    DrSlamm's Avatar Become A Pro!

i believe that the loser gets brazil in the germany match

McBa1n
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DrSlamm
    i believe that the loser gets brazil in the germany match
    Nah - that's the US's group
    I think the 2nd place team gets England in the Germany/Ecuador group

BIG difference
    England has played like crap and barely won both games against really bad teams.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

England is terrible. I hope they meet Germany next, instead of another light opponent like Ecuador.

Sweden and England play a similar, unwatchable style. But Sweden is more creative (not hard against the most boring of all teams). If it means avoiding Germany, Sweden should be able to beat England. Then again, both teams need about twenty shots from two yards out to score once.