JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt king View Post
    I've had a devils three way where I ****** the dudes broad but she blew him while I was Hitting it and then blew me while he was hitting it, as long as the bro doesn't touch you so what if he gets involved your still gettin it in! And if you hit it right she's gonna want you again, maybe at work!
    but his dick germs are in her mouth and then her mouth is on your dick. you got his dick germs on your dick.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    Hot asian chick? Doesn't everyone here realize what 5-5 165 looks like. When you're 5-5 carrying 165 pounds is not hot, especially for a girl. That's ******* disgusting.
    My thoughts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by JimmysEgo View Post
    looking back on it JJ, would you have stayed?
    Nah.................actually more and more not into sex

I am trying to get in domination now and going to dungeons and being controlled

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yes although could be a trap

I did this about 11 years ago and this hot asian chick like 5-5, 165 or so asked me to do this
    I go to their apt, we stripped and I started massaging her and the husband sat in a chair and watched. It felt weird because he was just smiling and wacking off with clothes on. She stated blowing me which was ok and then she got on top of me and started grinding. Now my eye is on the guy at all times because he is starting to strip which was worrying me, she was looking at him also and saying you like this baby and he said yeh. She asks me if he can come closer and just touch her and i said ok. Now we are all in bed and things change. He started massaging me a little as did she. She asked me if I liked being touched by her man and i said no. I told him to stop and he did. She told me to get on top of her and i did, I tried kissing her and she turned her head I guess she did not want to. She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, all of a sudden the guy is on top of me as I am fukkin sandwiched between them, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little and I fukkin screamed like a fukkin mad man, he must of hit a fukkin tendon or something. I busted out and left and hope nobody saw me run out as I had half my clothes off as they laughed their asses off. They fukkin trapped me. The guy was Bi.

WATCH OUT
    Post of the decade.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

another classic post to brighten my day..

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

wow nice story jj, lol, run jj run!!!

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i had this happen one time. this womans husband couldnt get it up as he was in a wheelchair from an injury in nam. she asked if i could come over and she would blow me while he watched. I knew no gay shit was gonna happen because he was wheeling around the room to get a better angle on his wife. it was going well but the squeaks from the chair and his location getting closer and closer to watch us got me limp. I apologized and left.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    another classic post to brighten my day..
    You like listening to stories about men performing butt sex on men?

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

I did this about 11 years ago and this hot asian chick like 5-5, 165 or so asked me to do this
    I go to their apt, we stripped and I started massaging her and the husband sat in a chair and watched. It felt weird because he was just smiling and wacking off with clothes on. She stated blowing me which was ok and then she got on top of me and started grinding. Now my eye is on the guy at all times because he is starting to strip which was worrying me, she was looking at him also and saying you like this baby and he said yeh. She asks me if he can come closer and just touch her and i said ok. Now we are all in bed and things change. He started massaging me a little as did she. She asked me if I liked being touched by her man and i said no. I told him to stop and he did. She told me to get on top of her and i did, I tried kissing her and she turned her head I guess she did not want to. She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, all of a sudden the guy is on top of me as I am fukkin sandwiched between them, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little and I fukkin screamed like a fukkin mad man, he must of hit a fukkin tendon or something. I busted out and left and hope nobody saw me run out as I had half my clothes off as they laughed their asses off. They fukkin trapped me. The guy was Bi.

WATCH OUT

matelionis
    matelionis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Go for it, the absolute worst that can happen is you have a little homo sex, its probably gonna happen sooner or later anyway
    I spit beer thru my nose.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think 5'5" 165 is Maurice Jones-Drew size from the Jaquars....nice

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

That's it, after reading JJ's "E-True Hollywood stories", I have read it all.

GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO JJ gold you are a fool...stick it in a little, dog as soon as dude laid a hand on me i woulda been out of there...U had to have a dudes rooster hit a "tendon" for you to move...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Funny sht

GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

That picture takes the cake...I dont even know JJ all that well...new to gambling forum...But confirmed what i thought...he is a fagot

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    Hot asian chick? Doesn't everyone here realize what 5-5 165 looks like. When you're 5-5 carrying 165 pounds is not hot, especially for a girl. That's ******* disgusting. Funny story though.
    lmao!! 5'5" 165. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. TOo good JJ. Too funny

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

WATCH OUT
    omg

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

WATCH OUT
    we got that JJ.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

So, since it was an Asian girl, do you think she thought your 2.5" rooster was huge, JJ?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

hi

stay away

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Funniest JJ post I have read on SBR

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by JimmysEgo View Post
    but his dick germs are in her mouth and then her mouth is on your dick. you got his dick germs on your dick.
    nah he got the good end of it....would rather bang her first than let the husband in there first......

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

WATCH OUT
    This smacks of Seaweed

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

WATCH OUT
    are you fn serious??? You let a dude put his head inside you???

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Too funny... how did I miss this thread back in 2011?!?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

This is why we need the old JJ back. New JJ sucks ass.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

That mofo said tendon. lmfao

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

WATCH OUT

wtf

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Still don't get how a girl 5-5, 165 could b considered hot

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Still don't get how a girl 5-5, 165 could b considered hot
    Me thinks you miss the nuances that make JJ Gold so sublime.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

WATCH OUT
    was at gym this morning and heard guy on indoor track talking to another guy as I walked past to get to the bicycle area.

heard him say

"when I run under 8 minute pace, it burns in a tendon in my ass"

made me think of this classic JJ post. glad its still here

also a good lesson to some saloon posters, that if you want to tell stories about your sex life in the old days.

don't try to impress a group of weirdo degen lonely dudes on a puter

make us laugh and feel sorry for you, you might get the ten nomination SBR bonus points

First 123 Last