OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Pet food recall overview

• Who: TFP nutrition is recalling all dry dog, dry cat and catfish formulas manufactured in its Nacogdoches, Texas, facility.
    • Why: The company initiated the pet food recall due to potential exposure to salmonella, which can lead to illness in both humans and pets.
    • Where: The recall includes a wide variety of pet foods distributed throughout the United States.

TFP nutrition issued a wide-ranging recall of all dry dog, dry cat and catfish formulas manufactured in its Nacogdoches, Texas, facility due to the potential for salmonella exposure.
    The dog food recall includes a long list of specific dog foods under the brand names Country Acres, Exclusive, H-E-B, Hill Country, Lone Star, Member’s Mark, Retriever and Star Pro, which the company distributed to many states across the United States.
    The cat food recall

includes specific brands such as Country Acres, Economax, Exclusive, Feline Medley, H-E-B, Multi-Cat, Meow for More, Paws and Claws and Star Pro. The recall also includes Lone Star Floating Catfish Food.

Salmonella symptoms include diarrhea, fever, vomiting in pets, humans

Humans who handle food contaminated with salmonella can be infected. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or bloody diarrhea, abdominal cramping and fever, the recall says.
    Pets may be lethargic and have diarrhea or bloody diarrhea, fever and vomiting, if infected.
    Pet owners can visit tfpnutrition.com/recall or call (866) 311-1323 for more information.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Bill, what kind of reptile do you have as a pet?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25594

I didn't know things had gotten so bad that you were eating dog food.

Check out food pantries in your area to get food meant for human consumption.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

reallll funnneee u 2 this is life threating to us and to pets

we have 3 dogs in our family my son his wifes mom and my nephew nice have dogs my neighbor has a dog thats crippled i will warn him too

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2810

Quote Originally Posted by oldbill View Post
    reallll funnneee u 2 this is life threating to us and to pets

we have 3 dogs in our family my son his wifes mom and my nephew nice have dogs my neighbor has a dog thats crippled i will warn him too
    i taut i taw a puddy tat!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

The fruit in California in tainted in some stores. A few people have died from listeria. There is always something happening these days. China has a new virus they are dealing with in children now also. That will probably hit America again soon.