Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2810

RIP Marty Krofft! A true iconic TV legend!

Along with his brother Sid! This one smarts! 86 years old and largely responsible for a lot of the popular iconic 70's and 80's kid shows that some of us grew up with! HR Pufnstuf, Far out space nuts, the Lost Saucer, Sigmund the Sea monster, the bugaloos, Dr. Shrinker, Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, and of course Land of the Lost!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

LOVED Land of the Lost. Holly was kinda hot .
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave captrobey 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I really enjoyed watching Land of the Lost show as a little kid. Sleestack were slow but creepy at the time. Creative show at the time..
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    LOVED Land of the Lost. Holly was kinda hot .
    Yup! Holly was one of those 70's girls that every boy on the block had a crush on! My first childhood crushes was Judy Strangis from "electra woman and Dyna Girl" (the cute one with the pigtails on the left) and Caroline Ellis as Joy from "The Bugaloos"!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I really enjoyed watching Land of the Lost show as a little kid. Sleestack were slow but creepy at the time. Creative show at the time..
    Jibs, here is a fun fact for you! do you know the most famous sleestak of them all?! Bill Laimbeer! the former NBA all-star from the bad boy Detroit Piston teams of the 80's! (with Rodman, Dumars, Thomas, etc!)

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Yup! Holly was one of those 70's girls that every boy on the block had a crush on! My first childhood crushes was Judy Strangis from "electra woman and Dyna Girl" (the cute one with the pigtails on the left) and Caroline Ellis as Joy from "The Bugaloos"!

I know and do not forget Sigmund was kind of a sex idol too . Here when he was lying on the beach many mistook him for Bo Derik
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave captrobey 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Jibs, here is a fun fact for you! do you know the most famous sleestak of them all?! Bill Laimbeer! the former NBA all-star from the bad boy Detroit Piston teams of the 80's! (with Rodman, Dumars, Thomas, etc!)
    Would have never guessed that. Lol.

Da Manster!

Susan Lawrence as BJ from "Dr. Shrinker" was kind of hot too! except for the fact that she wore white shorts under her skirt! not panties! yes, there was an episode or two where there was an "accidental" upskirt and you could see her shorts! talk about being disappointed!

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

nightmarish. Yet I remember watching.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave magpie878 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Sid and Marty Krofft ruled the 70's! All of the aforementioned were great shows but my favorite was "Far Out Space Nuts" with Bob Denver and Chuck McCann! Two very underrated comedian actors!

Points Awarded:

magpie878 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sigmund, now that is a blast from the past. I barely remember watching that show.