OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Bill Clinton Said Republicans Are ‘Simple’ and Want Americans To Be ‘Miserable’?

The former U.S. president allegedly made the remarks at a campaign rally for Democratic House candidate Josh Riley in 2022.

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton said in 2022, “The Republicans are pretty simple actually, and pretty straightforward. They say, ‘I want you to be very miserable, and I want you to be very angry. And I want you to vote for us, and we’ll make it worse, but we’ll blame them.’”

2022 for Democratic House candidate Josh Riley in Hurleyville, New York, Clinton prefaced the remark by saying, "I'm here today because I think this is really one of the most important House races in the entire United States because of who you are." He went on to describe how he saw the Republican campaigning formula to a laughing crowd:

Despite Clinton's support, Republican Marc Molinaro defeated Riley at the polls.

OldBill

give me a president like clinton gets a B J by fairly hot twat monica perfectly runs the country lowers defecit helps all americans and never goes to jail but the clinton cartel was broken those who sent money to them stopped

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Democrats ruin cities and the Country period. Republicans make life better. We are in a world of shit right now with Joe Biden. Got WW3 and inflation?

OldBill

2nd pic fake on x hamster

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Democrats ruin cities and the Country period. Republicans make life better. We are in a world of shit right now with Joe Biden. Got WW3 and inflation?
    Republican Rule Has Created Taxpayer Dependent Red States

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15241

We need a new party called “realists”

This country is trash, who gives an actual penetrate what some 80 year old half dementia man thinks or says

Im out dude, getting a pirate ship and sailing away

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15241

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    Republican Rule Has Created Taxpayer Dependent Red States
    Neither party truly gives a penetrate about the middle class, which is idk 90 percent of America . But the general population is too stupid to do anything about it so we will live like chumps until china takes us over eventually

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    We need a new party called “realists”

This country is trash, who gives an actual penetrate what some 80 year old half dementia man thinks or says

Im out dude, getting a pirate ship and sailing away
    Not a bad idea.. Bring your dramamean so you don't get sea sick.