mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Maybe Faker boy can give them an "All In" bet to recoup there loses hahaha so the Hicksville Nebraska oath finders can continue.
    Nate- there is no point in extending this feud with Laker. Let it die.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Saloon this thread as it's bad for SBR advertising just based on the thread title.

If we are to get this bad boy back up and running again at maximum throttle and view capacities we must bring positivity!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Saloon this thread as it's bad for SBR advertising just based on the thread title.

If we are to get this bad boy back up and running again at maximum throttle and view capacities we must bring positivity!
    Good call. We are going to be more proactive in salooning this negative stuff. We don’t need it here. We are on the upswing and took out most of the trash despite what people may think.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Censorship huh? Oh cool, what could possibly go wrong?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

Good call. We are going to be more proactive in salooning this negative stuff. We don’t need it here. We are on the upswing and took out most of the trash despite what people may think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Censorship huh? Oh cool, what could possibly go wrong?
    Don't talk to them like all of our readers are reasonable people. Some are not.

Don't tell them anything about our policies or how you plan to handle things. Just do what is needed. Discussing it brings out self entitled knobs thinking the site should be run in the way they deem fit, and with their pre-approval of company policies.

And you just end up with bell end replies like Eddy vomited here.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Don't tell them anything about our policies or how you plan to handle things. Just do what is needed. Discussing it brings out self entitled knobs thinking the site should be run in the way they deem fit, and with their pre-approval of company policies.

Worry about your dead site and not Eddy's bell end response. You act like I started this thread.

If the site was thriving there'd be no need for any policy to deal with negativity. Results would quell the bellyaching.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Yeah I disagree with that, I actually like how MJ is trying to keep things open with the community as a mod, because communication is everything Optional without it we all crumble.

Optional

And obviously I don't agree with you BTJ. So here we are...

Worry about your dead site and not Eddy's bell end response. You act like I started this thread.

If the site was thriving there'd be no need for any policy to deal with negativity. Results would quell the bellyaching.
    It's my job to "worry" about you Eddy.

It's not your job or mine to worry about the site's business viability. Plenty of smart people here who are on top of that.

@MJ... see what happens if you discuss anything? Just do what you need to do and don't explain or threaten anything. The Eddy's will ALWAYS try to make you regret it.

BeatTheJerk

And obviously I don't agree with you BTJ. So here we are...

It's my job to "worry" about you Eddy.

It's not your job or mine to worry about the site's business viability. Plenty of smart people here who are on top of that.

@MJ... see what happens if you discuss anything? Just do what you need to do and don't explain or threaten anything. The Eddy's will ALWAYS try to make you regret it.
    Well you guys have different policies over here that I’m not use to where I post. So let’s agree to disagree on how to run a forum as a mod. Where I post the site is growing unlike this place. Having said that, that might be my last post here because you’re probably gonna ban me because I gave my brutally honest opinion.

Optional

@MJ... again see ^^^

Don't explain, don't discuss, just do.

Admin can explain policies if they choose to. And the bellends can email/PM Admin themselves if they have questions or complaints about how mods do their job. Not our place to do so.

BeatTheJerk

@MJ... again see ^^^

Don't explain, don't discuss, just do.

Admin can explain policies if they choose to. And the bellends can email/PM Admin themselves if they have questions or complaints about how mods do their job. Not our place to do so.
    Maybe you should not reprimand another MOD on the public forum have you ever thought about that?

Eddy Munny

Optional is so triggered over a word. My post contained nothing offensive whatsoever. It honestly didn't even warrant a response... All I did was dare to mention the "C" word. Maybe that's all it takes when you're trying to salvage a house of cards.

It's pretty plain to see any proactivity on the site's part is more to do with stifling discontent than actually addressing the root cause of discontent in the first place. I could be wrong, there may be efforts behind the scenes to improve, but all we've really gotten from any of the mods in the last year or so is a whole lotta lip service. Actions speak louder than words.

Again, I didn't start this thread, nor have I ever started a thread lamenting the state of SBR. Others have though, this isn't the first. Many have mentioned a lack of posters and/or quality posts in other threads. What's that have to do with me? Optional must be really insecure about his state of the union if my teeny, little barb has him in an uproar and chewing MJ's ass in the process lol.

Hell, you already Saloon'd this thread... That means there's like 5 sets of eyes on it. Congratulations, you won. What more do you want?

Like BTJ said, if this is the new direction SBR is taking, you may as well ban me now... It doesn't seem like a place for people like me to freely opine.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

Optional

@MJ... again... see?

Eddy will just keep his gaslighting going that you threatened to censor something.

He does put on a good "Karen" act though

Eddy Munny

@MJ... again... see?

Eddy will just keep his gaslighting going that you threatened to censor something.

He does put on a good "Karen" act though
    You're a joke of a mod. I've already had posts censored, it's not a figment of my imagination. It's already happened.

You really have your ass puckered up right now, things must be coming unglued. Poor you.

Optional

Did I hit a nerve Karen?

You usually manage to keep your cool when trying to troll posters on here :-)

Eddy Munny

Did I hit a nerve Karen?

You usually manage to keep your cool when trying to troll posters on here :-)
    The nerve was struck with you. I am cool, I'm not even trolling. You're the one puckered up, protecting the glass house.

Eddy Munny

Good thing I'm posting, how else would MJ get his instructions?

Eddy Munny

Optional is woke, we all know that.

SBR is the Bud Light of social media.

Optional

The nerve was struck with you.
    True.

I found it pretty annoying that you would take a shot at MJ with your censorship comment.

That's why I responded as I did.

As well as to show him how it always goes if mods engage with the handful of posters who think they should tell us how to do our jobs.

So what's your excuse for still talking like a prat if I didn't bother you too Mr Cool? :-D

Eddy Munny

True.

I found it pretty annoying that you would take a shot at MJ with your censorship comment.

That's why I responded as I did.

As well as to show him how it always goes if mods engage with the handful of posters who think they should tell us how to do our jobs.

So what's your excuse for still talking like a prat if I didn't bother you too Mr Cool? :-D
    I don't need an excuse, you set the tone, I followed suit. Nothing I said was out of bounds.

Plus I never took a shot at MJ specifically, that's your spin move to make your "intervention" look justified.

You're whole demeanor in this thread is one of a control freak on his last nerve.

Optional

I don't need an excuse
    Indeed.

Surprised how poorly you can take it considering how often you make a point of giving it mercilessly to any poster you can upset.

Eddy Munny

Indeed.

Surprised how poorly you can take it considering how often you make a point of giving it mercilessly to any poster you can upset.
    You're desperately trying to re-frame what transpired as me getting upset, but that isn't the case. I made a short reply that contained a word that ruffled your feathers. That's it in a nutshell. What's so crazy about that word? If it's untrue I guess you have nothing to worry about. Otherwise I guess you can break character and go back and forth with a "civilian" all night.

Again, I've had posts censored so I it's not even a far-fetched idea, it's reality. I didn't overreact or troll or "take it poorly." I just think you wish I had, so your reaction would make more sense lol. Remember, you played the "Karen" card right out of the gate, I think we both know you've spent the rest of the dialogue trying to save face and paint me as the instigator.

Eddy Munny

Four page thread on the sad state of the site, and yet my little reply that occupied half a line of type space is what roused Option to action. Yeah, definitely not a control freak...

MJ is probably wondering what the hell he got himself into, watching his boss lose his shit while simultaneously receiving an object lesson on what not to do and why.

"SeE MJ?? ThIs Is WhY We cAn'T HaVe NiCe ThiNgs"

mjsuax13

Woah. I was at the Knights game and enjoying my family and all of this? Where to even begin with all this back and forth?!
    I really do not feel any type of way here… I deal with 1000 clients a week that day much worse. We are all doing our best to reshape this forum. Thanks.

Eddy Munny

Woah. I was at the Knights game and enjoying my family and all of this? Where to even begin with all this back and forth?!
    I really do not feel any type of way here… I deal with 1000 clients a week that day much worse. We are all doing our best to reshape this forum. Thanks.
    TLDR: I said the "C" word and that infuriated Optional. He expected his anger to be met with my anger, and when he realized that I wasn't angry, that angered him even more. His whole assault on me was predicated on me being angry. I guess I didn't play the part well. Oops.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1724

I deal with 2,000 clients a week
    I'm a truck stop male prostitute
    When you love your job it doesn't even seem like work

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    Let’s just end this thread with that shall we, as posters arguing about shit we can’t influence or control is just a waste of time.

Debating I should say, not arguing rather.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 05-28-23 at 03:44 PM.

Eddy Munny

What are your pronouns?

getaloadoffatso

What are your pronouns?
    Everyone calls me "glazed donut"
    I'm not sure why

mjsuax13

Clown comment. Did you google that “love your job” quote. I own the company and deal with everything good and bad. You have zero clue what it’s like to manage 1000 clients in 30 states. Literally zero clue.

mjsuax13

TLDR: I said the "C" word and that infuriated Optional. He expected his anger to be met with my anger, and when he realized that I wasn't angry, that angered him even more. His whole assault on me was predicated on me being angry. I guess I didn't play the part well. Oops.
    It’s all good Eddy. Enjoy the weekend.

getaloadoffatso

Clown comment. Did you google that “love your job” quote. I own the company and deal with everything good and bad. You have zero clue what it’s like to manage 1000 clients in 30 states. Literally zero clue.
    LOL
    So you took my post seriously???
    Are you OK???

mjsuax13

LOL
    Are you OK???
    I am more than ok. Who owns this troll account?

mjsuax13

LOL
    Are you OK???
    getaload, you have to look back through this thread to see why one may take it seriously. Have a nice night.

getaloadoffatso

I am more than ok. Who owns this troll account?
    Really????
    I made a stupid joke to lighten up the mood a little

Everyone else recognized that
    I'm not sure how anyone could possibly see that as trolling

Good luck man

First 12345 Last