slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10339

CNN’s controversial town hall with former President Donald Trump spurred a backlash from staffers and left-wing pundits — but it paid off in the ratings.[/COLOR]

The perennially last-place cable network reeled in 3.1 million viewers for Wednesday’s 70-minute broadcast that began at 8 p.m., CNN said Thursday.
    [/COLOR]
    The ratings easily eclipsed the paltry figures drawn by its regular 8 p.m. news hour hosted by Anderson Cooper, who averages less than 1 million viewers.[/COLOR]
    CNN said the town hall marked its best rating since the final Jan. 6 hearings, which aired on July 21 of last year.[/COLOR]

At the time, CNN logged 3.2 million total viewers, according to Nielsen.
    [/COLOR]

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

DwightShrute

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Let me get this straight. All within 15 seconds Trump says:

- He took a picture with Carroll and her husband
    - Carroll called her husband (who Trump says is a nice man) an ape; and
    - He has never met Carroll and doesn't know her.

You have to be one special TrumpTard to believe this man.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump thought not-my-type Carroll was his wife, Marla Maples.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Let me get this straight. All within 15 seconds Trump says:

- He took a picture with Carroll and her husband
    - Carroll called her husband (who Trump says is a nice man) an ape; and
    - He has never met Carroll and doesn't know her.

You have to be one special TrumpTard to believe this man.
    15 seconds? Lol

i had a picture taken with Steven Tyler once. If you ask him I bet he doesn’t remember meeting me.

tards will believe just about anything the liberal media tells them too and there seems to be no limit as to how many you are willing to keep believing. TDS is real as you continuously demonstrate.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

he never raped anyone. Do you have proof? Two Guys talking in private talking about women and sex and yes about grabbing pussy has happened a zillion billion times all over the world but wasn’t secretly recorded and released years later right before a presidential election with the intention to sway an election. Some would call that rigging an election which any reasonable person would admit was the intention of access Hollywood.

and speaking of reasonable people, how do you know Trump sexually assaulted this crazy woman 30 years ago? The same woman who assisted other men of doing so and who said rape is sexy? She is batshit crazy and the trial was a sham with a good Obama appointed judge who never allowed Trump’s lawyer the same defense as he did the prosecution. The verdict will be overturned and the jury never convicted him of anything to do with rape as you incorrectly stated.
    No matter what Trump has or has not done Dwight will not believe anything negative about him, if you read thru the post about Trump that Dwight has made it's clear he thinks he is perfect with no mistakes or flaws. I'm not saying he said those exact words but it is obvious from what he has said
    Dwight has no proof that he didn't do the things.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

a dog or a cat named "vagina"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Trump winning again. Free air time on CNN and ruining that hot lib chick.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    No matter what Trump has or has not done Dwight will not believe anything negative about him, if you read thru the post about Trump that Dwight has made it's clear he thinks he is perfect with no mistakes or flaws. I'm not saying he said those exact words but it is obvious from what he has said
    This is something you do a lot. You make an outlandish blanket statement without any proof and you pretend it’s a fact.

Speaking of facts, you don’t have any that he did those things. None whatsoever.

I have listed literally dozens of lies about Trump which were reported as facts but of course they weren’t but does that stop people like you from repeating them or believing new ones? Well we all know the answer don’t we? It doesn’t take a genius to what’s happening. You are being fed lies continuously, you eat it up and you keep coming back for more.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1718

Regardless of what you think of Trump, if you have listened to Carroll talk, and see her actions, and don't know she's insane, you just aren't being honest with yourself

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump winning again. Free air time on CNN and ruining that hot lib chick.
    She’d be an 8.5 if she wasn’t so dumb.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    a dog or a cat named "vagina"

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    Regardless of what you think of Trump, if you have listened to Carroll talk, and see her actions, and don't know she's insane, you just aren't being honest with yourself
    this is gold

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Trump may be immature but Biden doesn't know what day it is.

Trump fixed shit, Biden ruins shit. Forget the person and think about the job of the President! Yes all politicians are crooks and liars. That's why they call it the swamp. Drrrr!
    Are you serious?? Trump fixed nothing. He broke everything. His Covid mismangment was probably the worst of it, his own medical advisor said his covid fumble cost the lives of over 1 million additional American to die.

Then he blew up the debt by an additional 8 trillion dollars in only 4 years all for more tax cuts for billionares.

For his final act he tried to overthrow an election.

You may hate Biden because you're a trumpculter, but he has done a fine job, only an uninformed idiot would not understand that.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Yup. The secret to freedom is in educating the people, whereas the secret to tyranny is keeping them ignorant. Dwit fits that bill perfectly

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^Trump killed it. He should have focused more on the Economy, inflation, open border and crime though. I think he missed an opportunity there. That stupid liberal bitch just kept asking him stupid questions like Jan 6, Ukraine war, etc. That's not important to the American people.

We want cheap gas and lower prices in the grocery stores! Most don't want to be forced to buy electric cars and go all in on the green new deal either that Biden is pushing now.

KDeen10
    KDeen10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

^Trump killed it. He should have focused more on the Economy, inflation, open border and crime though. I think he missed an opportunity there. That stupid liberal bitch just kept asking him stupid questions like Jan 6, Ukraine war, etc. That's not important to the American people.

We want cheap gas and lower prices in the grocery stores! Most don't want to be forced to buy electric cars and go all in on the green new deal either that Biden is pushing now.
    Who in the hell gave you the idea that the president.... any president has the power to control gas prices and the price of items in the grocery stores? This isn't someone check book or household it's the economy of the U.S. and too complexed for a president to dictate.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

15 seconds? Lol

i had a picture taken with Steven Tyler once. If you ask him I bet he doesn’t remember meeting me.

tards will believe just about anything the liberal media tells them too and there seems to be no limit as to how many you are willing to keep believing. TDS is real as you continuously demonstrate.
    He didn't say he didn't remember (guy with the greatest memory) meeting her. He said he never met her. Right after saying he had taken a photo with her. Normal people don't talk like that. And he never met her but he knows she called her husband an ape? Would like to hear the followup on that. Did he hear that? Or is he claiming someone told him that? If so, who?

He lies so much nobody even bothers to point it out anymore. It's just expected.

DwightShrute

He didn't say he didn't remember (guy with the greatest memory) meeting her. He said he never met her. Right after saying he had taken a photo with her. Normal people don't talk like that. And he never met her but he knows she called her husband an ape? Would like to hear the followup on that. Did he hear that? Or is he claiming someone told him that? If so, who?

He lies so much nobody even bothers to point it out anymore. It's just expected.
    Lol you are trying real hard I see.

He knows she named her cat “vagina” and I am fairly certain Trump never met her cat. Perhaps be house sat for her once a long time ago making sure to clean the litter box and opened Fancy Feast for “Vagina” every day but forgot.

Have you ever met a couple where you remember one but not the other? It happens. Have you seen her talk? She’s a lunatic. She also accused the president of cbs of sexual assault in an elevator. All these men are assaulting her lol.

put you mind to use and try and imagine how Trump and his lawyers know she called her hubby an ape. perhaps you know for certain she never did call him that? Lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KDeen10 View Post
    Who in the hell gave you the idea that the president.... any president has the power to control gas prices and the price of items in the grocery stores? This isn't someone check book or household it's the economy of the U.S. and too complexed for a president to dictate.
    Drill baby Drill! Don't build wind mills that kill wales and tax electric grids in America that can't deliver the juice.

Trump was pro energy and oil and the economy responded to that. It's the truth. Green new deal is crap and kiss your gas stove and gas cars goodbye if we vote in Dementia Joe Biden again.

DwightShrute

I am currently house sitting for a friend who’s in Europe on vacation and he’s got a nice tv so I had my laptop watching the hockey game while the tv was on CNN’s town hall with Trump.

I made the mistake of watching the post panel afterwards. From Fake Tapper to Anderson Cooper to Van Jones and the others, it was the dumbest display of the lowest integrity of group of throne sniffers imaginable. It was as cringe as I have ever witnessed. These people are sick. No wonder no one watches these losers anymore. A once reputable news outlet is now full of pathetic intellectually dishonest activists.

The guy who took aside 8 audience members afterwards embarrassed himself like I have never seen in my life. CNN isn’t a news network anymore that’s for certain. I don’t know what they are really but a clown network is as good of a description as any.

the only smart guy on the panel

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-11-23 at 09:45 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol you are trying real hard I see.

He knows she named her cat “vagina” and I am fairly certain Trump never met her cat. Perhaps be house sat for her once a long time ago making sure to clean the litter box and opened Fancy Feast for “Vagina” every day but forgot.

Have you ever met a couple where you remember one but not the other? It happens. Have you seen her talk? She’s a lunatic. She also accused the president of cbs of sexual assault in an elevator. All these men are assaulting her lol.

put you mind to use and try and imagine how Trump and his lawyers know she called her hubby an ape. perhaps you know for certain she never did call him that? Lol.
    The only thing I know for certain is that he doesn't know that she said that.

She should sue him again.

DwightShrute

The only thing I know for certain is that he doesn't know that she said that.

She should sue him again.
    except you definitely don't know that. if you did, you'd be able to prove your claim.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Yes trump killed it an additional 1 million Americans dead because of Trump's covid mismanagement

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Drill baby Drill! Don't build wind mills that kill wales and tax electric grids in America that can't deliver the juice.

Trump was pro energy and oil and the economy responded to that. It's the truth. Green new deal is crap and kiss your gas stove and gas cars goodbye if we vote in Dementia Joe Biden again.
    You don't know anything Jibby. Renewables are the future, not whale oil and coal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    You don't know anything Jibby. Renewables are the future, not whale oil and coal.
    Enjoy your 70k Tesla that you can't charge because of rolling black outs. That is if you can afford one.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Donnie poll numbers falling again

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Donnie poll numbers falling again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Green power is already cheaper than coal or gas fired plants Jibbby.

Fossil fuel solutions are just going to keep getting more expensive whilst green energy will continue to drop in price until it's a tiny fraction of what we pay today. Not having to mine and buy and transport raw fuel material is still going to cost green power zero well after infrastructure is paid for.

As long as the govt does not allow it to be an exploited speculative market, energy should eventually be near free with green.

All you ever seem to want is cheap gas or cheap this or that. Should suit the selfish, greedy, self-defeating, tight assed broke dicks perfectly! No?

KDeen10

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Green power is already cheaper than coal or gas fired plants Jibbby.

Fossil fuel solutions are just going to keep getting more expensive whilst green energy will continue to drop in price until it's a tiny fraction of what we pay today. Not having to mine and buy and transport raw fuel material is still going to cost green power zero well after infrastructure is paid for.

As long as the govt does not allow it to be an exploited speculative market, energy should eventually be near free with green.

All you ever seem to want is cheap gas or cheap this or that. Should suit the selfish, greedy, self-defeating, tight assed broke dicks perfectly! No?
    Very Sharp post!

Wanting cheap gas is like wanting healthier horses to pull carriages 120 years ago.

interesting tidbit.... When cars first came out they were called automated carriages then they shortened it to automated car and then just car.

Renewables and nuclear fusion. China's planning on having a commercial reactor within 20 years.
    Last edited by KDeen10; 05-12-23 at 12:40 PM.

DwightShrute

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-12-23 at 12:38 PM.

KDeen10

Chinas also building nuclear fission power plants and they're into renewables.

Face it fossil fuel is on the way out.

Optional

Yawn. Open your eyes Dwight. You've been duped and used, like all extremist politco fanbois.

Do you ever fact check anything you post?

China is a decade ahead of USA in moving to green power. USA is way behind developed and 2nd/3rd world countries in this.

Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/markets/comm...sh-2023-03-01/

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yawn. Open your eyes Dwight. You've been duped and used, like all extremist politco fanbois.

Do you ever fact check anything you post?

China is a decade ahead of USA in moving to green power. USA is way behind developed and 2nd/3rd world countries in this.
    do you ever fact check?

what part of my post was incorrect exactly?

China leads the world in constructing new solar and new wind, while also building more coal plants than any other country, the report finds.
    2 Mar 2023

Optional

do you ever fact check

what part of my post was incorrect exactly

China leads the world in constructing new solar and new wind, while also building more coal plants than any other country, the report finds.
    2 Mar 2023
    Yawn again. You have nothing but semantics to excuse yourself.

You posted a slanted propaganda piece trying to suggest China is not going green so why should we.

"oh but they really are building coal plants too"... sing your song to the lemming choir at Truth Social Dwight

First 12345 ... Last