Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10462

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post

Fun fact, the original music bed was Van Halen’s ‘Beautiful Girls’ - but Eddie got pissed about the subject matter and wouldn’t sign the rights for it to be used in reruns…..

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy;[URL="tel:31172985"
    31172985[/URL]]Never could’ve dreamed that this would become reality…..

FAIL…..

The good ole days
    Points Awarded:

MaltedHopsFrenzy gave Foxx 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Anheuser-Busch was sold by a family heir years ago.

This is what happens when you sell out to globalists.

https://www.ab-inbev.com/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Bud light taking a beating. Shouldn't have gone tranny woke. Lesson learned.

They hire all these young woke marketing executives fresh out of college with fresh new marketing ideas and this is what you get. Woke ideas that don't fly with the masses.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I supports gays and bud light. And by the way, stock is up at all time highs now.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    I supports gays and bud light. And by the way, stock is up at all time highs now.
    That's simply not true. But I am pretty confident the company will be fine.

Also, the backlash isn't anti-gay. I suggest its more about shoving transgenderism in our faces. Its a fukking beer for fukks sake.

Swaggy P

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That's simply not true. But I am pretty confident the company will be fine.

Also, the backlash isn't anti-gay. I suggest its more about shoving transgenderism in our faces. Its a fukking beer for fukks sake.
    Exactly it's just a beer. So why be a bunch of whiny snowflakes about it and drink something else instead if it is that offensive? Bud light isn't the only beer on the market ya know.

DwightShrute

Exactly it's just a beer. So why be a bunch of whiny snowflakes about it and drink something else instead if it is that offensive? Bud light isn't the only beer on the market ya know.
    Yes I know many beers have put the rainbow colors on their products. It's dumb also IMO. It never used to be that way. What does a rainbow flag have to do with beer?

Why does a dude pretending to be a women have to be shoved in people's faces? Its fukking weird.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Somebody take out this cross dressing weird ass feminine man already. We've seen enough of it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Yes I know many beers have put the rainbow colors on their products. It's dumb also IMO. It never used to be that way. What does a rainbow flag have to do with beer?

Why does a dude pretending to be a women have to be shoved in people's faces? Its fukking weird.

LOL, now they are just trolling maga Karens for more publicity.

It looks like the market has taken a LOT of profit from the poor babies who sold it during the Maga tantrum as well.

Tough to be so brainwashed that you end up as perma-victims to be taken advantage of by the clever.

Did you guys get that Bud Light marketing woman sacked yet btw?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    LOL, now they are just trolling maga Karens for more publicity.

It looks like the market has taken a LOT of profit from the poor babies who sold it during the Maga tantrum as well.

Tough to be so brainwashed that you end up as perma-victims to be taken advantage of by the clever.

Did you guys get that Bud Light marketing woman sacked yet btw?
    what you are doing is so predictable. Brainwashed? Maga Karens? Maga tantrum?

Pretty much the opposite of what you pretend is true is actually reality.

Brainwashed are those who threaten to harm an actual female swimmer by cornering her in a room for hours. Her crime? Her crime is sticking up for women. Sticking up for those women who competed for a long time, made sacrifices and dedicated themselves only to have their opportunity taken away by some dude. This should be applauded by everyone, but it isn't. A tiny minority of people suffering from an obvious mental disorder will try and convince you that men can say they are women and society must accept this as fact. If you refuse, then you are transphobic, homophobic, a bigot and probably a racist as well. Those are the real temper tantrums. The real Karens. The mob of lunatics threatening to harm someone for speaking the truth.

Never mind that guy wasn't very good competing against other dudes. Adding insult to injury, this dude is allowed to walk around in the women's locker room with his frank and beans in full display. Ya, nothing wrong about that. You must accept this also or you are a transphobe racist maga.

Normal people see what is going on here. They are lying to everyone and for some unexplainable reason, some companies and some people are going along with this nonsense.

And speaking of brainwashed. Its not about anything you claim Opti. Its about decency. Its about respecting women. Supporting women. Real women. It's about pushing back against having transgenderism shoved in our faces.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Opti obviously cross dresses in his free time and flies the rainbow flag in front of his house with gay pride.

To each his own and what ever floats your boat I say.. lol..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

what you are doing is so predictable. Brainwashed? Maga Karens? Maga tantrum?

Pretty much the opposite of what you pretend is true is actually reality.

Brainwashed are those who threaten to harm an actual female swimmer by cornering her in a room for hours. Her crime? Her crime is sticking up for women. Sticking up for those women who competed for a long time, made sacrifices and dedicated themselves only to have their opportunity taken away by some dude. This should be applauded by everyone, but it isn't. A tiny minority of people suffering from an obvious mental disorder will try and convince you that men can say they are women and society must accept this as fact. If you refuse, then you are transphobic, homophobic, a bigot and probably a racist as well. Those are the real temper tantrums. The real Karens. The mob of lunatics threatening to harm someone for speaking the truth.

Never mind that guy wasn't very good competing against other dudes. Adding insult to injury, this dude is allowed to walk around in the women's locker room with his frank and beans in full display. Ya, nothing wrong about that. You must accept this also or you are a transphobe racist maga.

Normal people see what is going on here. They are lying to everyone and for some unexplainable reason, some companies and some people are going along with this nonsense.

And speaking of brainwashed. Its not about anything you claim Opti. Its about decency. Its about respecting women. Supporting women. Real women. It's about pushing back against having transgenderism shoved in our faces.
    Oh c'mon.

It's about not wanting people who are different to be normalized.

But it's probably never going to directly affect you in any meaningful way in real life anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ Opti obviously cross dresses in his free time and flies the rainbow flag in front of his house with gay pride.

To each his own and what ever floats your boat I say.. lol..

I'm with you Jibbby. To each their own. Long live the land of free.

DwightShrute

Oh c'mon.

But it's probably never going to directly affect you in any meaningful way in real life anyway.

What does that even mean? Wanting people who are different to be normalized? We are all different. Its about decency and respect for women in this instance. It's about NOT going along with the lie that men can be women by just saying so or men can get pregnant or men have no unfair advantaged against women in sporting competitions or there are more then 2 genders etc. Those are mental disorders. Its about not believing in science and simple logic. Your eyes and brain convince you somehow that what you are witnessing is acceptable, never mind illogical and crazy. Its about standing up for women. Like your mothers, your wives and your sisters who are 99% of the population.

I agree that it will likely never affect me in any meaningful way but that is besides the point. Its about being real. Not succumbing to the radical mob. It's not about a beer.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10723

Oh c'mon.

I think it kind of does though doesn't it? It is the Transgender that wants to go from guy to a woman that is the problem. They want you to view them as "Normal" like an everyday woman so they can go into the Ladies room and compete in womans sports . And as Dwight said if you state the normal obvious they in a lot of cases get angry or flip out. I remember years back going into the Complete Strategist in King of Prussia and a guy behind the register wearing a dress with eyeliner and a partial beard was screaming at people because a couple people when he took their money yelled at them because they said "Thank you sir".

I think you are correct when you say it will probably not effect Dwight anyway. I agree , Nor I or you or Jibby. Because we are guys . Seriously if Elliot formally known as Ellen Page walked into the Mens room and looked at me i would not be threatened at all. I would just drop my pants show her my penis and say " I bet mine is bigger then yours". I really could care less because really what is Elliot / Ellen going to do to me?

But go the other way and it all changes. A guy dressed as a woman goes into the ladies room he can pretty much overpower anyone in there in most cases. What if there is a young teen in there when one of them walks in. There is a 70 year old guy at a YMCA that has been videoed going in there gawking at the women in there. Guy was married and had kids. The police even showed up and in front of the cop he STILL walked right in there being videoed by the lady he was gawking at.

And Jibby is right if it makes you happy you should do it. But not when it can hurt others. Again this is really mainly Trans women. I seriously doubt we will see a Trans man (Elliot Page)go into the NFL and not get destroyed or killed . Trans Women need to have their own category in sports that needs to stop and they need to protect actual women by making trans women use their actual from birth restroom or again give them their own. But of course that opens the gate for a flood of new problems. So if you say you are a cat or turnip do they get their own bathrooms too. Where does it end?

Oh heres a thought on Elliot page. So- she was Ellen Page right? Then i believe came out as a lesbian and had a girlfriend . Then decided she was Elliot page a guy. So now she is still with the Girlfriend . So now what is that relationship. A normal guy/girl relationship because she believes she is a male or because she is really down at its core a girl still would that just make them a couple of lesbians? Boggles the mind.

Oh and if you think the cat comment is just silly- think again. A teacher got put on leave because she refused to go along with a student that he was a cat(Think it was a guy ) . She made a comment saying " What do i do for the bathroom get you a litterbox" and refused to call him a cat so of course the teacher gets in trouble and put on leave for not admitting he was a cat.

This world has just really and is spiraling out of control. That is why i am happy with what is happening with Bud-light. Finally people are showing they are getting sick of this crap.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10723

What does that even mean? Wanting people who are different to be normalized? We are all different. Its about decency and respect for women in this instance. It's about NOT going along with the lie that men can be women by just saying so or men can get pregnant or men have no unfair advantaged against women in sporting competitions or there are more then 2 genders etc. Those are mental disorders. Its about not believing in science and simple logic. Your eyes and brain convince you somehow that what you are witnessing is acceptable, never mind illogical and crazy. Its about standing up for women. Like your mothers, your wives and your sisters who are 99% of the population.

I agree that it will likely never affect me in any meaningful way but that is besides the point. Its about being real. Not succumbing to the radical mob. It's not about a beer.

South park has got to do an episode on what is happening with Bud Light. They have to . They must .

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

This is so bloody sad watching her stand on the podium looking up at this dude who was ranked 554th in men's swimming the day before and now deciding he's a woman.

Imagine if there was a Paralympic basketball tournament where women in wheel chairs are playing against each other and a dude decides he's a woman and disabled but doesn't bother using a wheel chair and his team wins 100-3 with him scoring 98 points and winning the MVP and going into the Paralympic basketball HOF!

Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-20-23 at 01:27 PM.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

I think it’s time to bring back ‘Grandmama’ - I’m thinking with Anthony Davis…..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's becoming a very gay and fruity world we live in. Adam and Eve is a thing of the past. Good luck reproducing and carrying on the human race.

Swaggy P

It's becoming a very gay and fruity world we live in. Adam and Eve is a thing of the past. Good luck reproducing and carrying on the human race.
    The world is overpopulated which is leading to environmental destruction. The more gays and fruit loops the better.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The world is overpopulated which is leading to environmental destruction. The more gays and fruit loops the better.
    A future deadly virus outbreak will cut the population in half soon, don't worry about that. Covid was just a teaser.

Swaggy P

A future deadly virus outbreak will cut the population in half soon, don't worry about that. Covid was just a teaser.
    Cool story bro.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cool story bro.
    It is a cool story. Got outbreak?

Bring on the zombies!

Swaggy P

It is a cool story. Got outbreak?

Bring on the zombies!
    I have played countless hours killing zombies on Xbox. I will be more than ready when it happens.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I have played countless hours killing zombies on Xbox. I will be more than ready when it happens.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

99099-FF1-F463-44-F7-8904-11-F39907258-E

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

When you take away the lights, the music, the makeup and the clothes, you are stuck with creepy men that push their creepy agendas onto children; most of the time, with the parent’s consent.

Now it is a crime in some states to deny a child of their transformation; regardless if they are mentally developed yet?

This is all merely a war waged to distract us.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Ebumdude 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind, and StratPlayer

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Bud Light's marketing leadership undergoes shakeup after Dylan Mulvaney controversy

https://adage.com/article/marketing-...hanges/2489431

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 860

She’s out. Dumb idea and dumb campaign. Never made any sense for the brand. Strategically and from a short term/long term consumer perspective.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Budlight learned a hard lesson with trying to prop up a cross dressing tranny on their beer cans and with their advertising. HUGE MISTAKE!

Half of America and especially beer drinking Americans in the South still won't drink it anymore. I don't see this boycott of budlight lifting anytime soon either.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Budlights only chance is to cut their budlight prices in half or more just to unload the product to bypass the boycott. Make it so cheap you can't pass it up. Money talks.

First 123 Last