pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

OK Guys. Thanks for the responses. Looks like everyone is a winner today. I gave 10 points to everyone who responded!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    OK Guys. Thanks for the responses. Looks like everyone is a winner today. I gave 10 points to everyone who responded!
    When are you getting the PAVYRACER store up and running so we can spend them?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    When are you getting the PAVYRACER store up and running so we can spend them?
    10 points could be worth a fortune in the future just like FTX crypto. Just wait and keep hope alive!.. ..

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

JJ owed us a good bye video at least

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Let's just say there will be a lot of changes that some of you will care about and others won't. JJ and I had a very long chat this weekend on Facetime... I miss how things used to be. Loose and a chat room and poker and ipads and pizza and people just saying the most random shit.

Now you'll no longer have points - or if you do i'll be happy to be proven to wrong. I miss Sam and Spider and the rest of our fallen posters and this site is going to be sanitised to the point where we can't even say shit. Don't trust me though - I'm just the dippy blonde who knows nothing.
    So, here is the point that I am clearly not smart enough to understand.

The new owners clearly did not understand what made SBR attractive to posters. SBR, under John and Lou, had problems, it was far from perfect, but it was fun. And not just for the points, pizza, and poker. It was fun because it used those things to mesh a group of really odd people into a genuine posting community. I say that, admitting I hate 70% of the posters here, but I would prefer them to any version that is sanitized to the point where you can't hurl an insult or three at someone.

Anyway, back to my original point-- why buy it if you are going to destroy it? Why vest the money and time to create something that no one wants to use or participate in?

Removing the points, and the way they did it was such a fukkking failure, no way in hell they are getting any trust back. They would have been better off, rolling Andy out the day the sale was done, and said, "These points are going away, end of discussion", but they way they did it was mind numbingly stupid.
    Last edited by A Quant; 02-08-23 at 08:48 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I saw that development coming. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happen yet. Oh well.
    therein lies the folly....

a site driven by people making statements has decided not to let people say sh*t....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    therein lies the folly....

a site driven by people making statements has decided not to let people say sh*t....
    Freedom of speech is a thing of the past. Got cancel culture? Must always walk on eggshells now in this new rainbow unicorn fruity world we live in now.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Freedom of speech is a thing of the past. Got cancel culture? Must always walk on eggshells now in this new rainbow unicorn fruity world we live in now.
    I used to love going stink to pink on unicorns..........

one of the delicacies of being in "the lifestyle"......

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Unicorn

ps,.. contrary to the dumbass who generally got it right, there is no such thing as a male unicorn, as all single males will willingly bang some dumbass's hot wife.......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

First 12