toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Morning Offering

Get these in my inbox each morning from morningoffering.com, thought I'd share. God Bless
    Quote of the Day
    "If the heart wanders or is distracted, bring it back to the point quite gently and replace it tenderly in its Master's presence. And even if you did nothing during the whole of your hour but bring your heart back and place it again in Our Lord's presence, though it went away every time you brought it back, your hour would be very well employed."
    –St. Francis de Sales

Today's Meditation

“Why? Why do you need more? Sometimes this is the result of not trusting in God to meet our needs. But just as food can’t bring enduring peace to our bodies, money can’t bring a similar kind of peace to our souls.”
    —Matt Fradd, p.44

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, for the salvation of souls, the reparation of sins, the reunion of all Christians, and in particular for the intentions of the Holy Father this month. Amen.

Quote of the Day
    "Announcing the Gospel is the first and greatest act of charity."
    –St. Arnold Janssen

Today's Meditation

“Jesus himself, after all, had given everything for the sake of the reign of God. He gave up the security and comfort of a family and a spouse. He did without a house or property or any other form of security. Still more serious: He avoided putting himself at the center of everything and thus exercising religious power… Jesus lives not for Himself, His own person, but surrendering utterly and slowly to God’s cause, or more precisely to the reign of God that is now coming…Jesus possessed unheard-of freedom. He is not a model of one who is tormented, grim, dissatisfied, or who has fallen short of His goal. He is no fanatic, utterly convinced that He must force others to adopt His own position. Nor is He the type of the hero, tragic or otherwise. He remains to the end a free person…a man full of generosity and humanity.”
    —Gerhard Lohfink, p.53-54

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, for the salvation of souls, the reparation of sins, the reunion of all Christians, and in particular for the intentions of the Holy Father this month. Amen.

Quote of the Day
    "And above all, be on your guard not to want to get anything done by force, because God has given free will to everyone and wants to force no one, but only proposes, invites and counsels."
    –St. Angela Merici

Today's Meditation

“We have difficulty understanding this, just as a blind man has difficulty understanding color, but our difficulty doesn’t alter this fact: God’s omnipotence and omniscience respects our freedom. In the core of our being we remain free to accept or reject God’s action in our lives—and to accept or reject it more or less intensely. God wants us to accept him with all our ‘heart, soul, mind, and strength’—in other words, as intensely as possible. But he also knows that we are burdened with selfishness and beset by the devil, so it will take a great effort on our part to correspond to his grace. … Every time our conscience nudges us to refrain from sharing or tolerating that little bit of gossip, every time we feel a tug in our hearts to say a prayer or give a little more effort, every time we detect an opportunity to do a hidden act of kindness to someone in need, we are faced with an opportunity to please the Lord by putting our faith in his will.”
    —Fr. John Bartunek, p. 591

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "One should not say that it is impossible to reach a virtuous life; but one should say that it is not easy. Nor do those who have reached it find it easy to maintain."
    –St. Antony Of The Desert

Today's Meditation

“To pray is to converse with God Himself, honoring Him with the virtue of religion and entering into intimacy and familiar company with Him by means of the three theological virtues, which, since they cause us to share in the mutual knowledge and love of the three Divine Persons, unite us with Them in ever-increasing measure—and by means of the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, which put us under the loving direction and influence of this divine Comforter, and which are the mystic eyes with which the Lamb who is slain enables us to penetrate the marvels of the book of His mysteries (Rev. 5:6).”
    —J.G Arintero, O.P., p.

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "The soul hungers for God, and nothing but God can satiate it. Therefore He came to dwell on earth and assumed a Body in order that this Body might become the Food of our souls."
    –St. John Vianney

Today's Meditation

“The right understanding of things is a necessary step in the way of perfection. The hunger and thirst after justice—after improvemtns—needs direction; the beginning of wisdom—the yearning and will to be holy—must be orderly; the growth in the knowledge and love of God—the giving of the mind and heart to God—have marks that show the way. To follow these, there must be a thought of spiritual need, a meditation on what has been acquired, a looking backward on the reasons and causes of failure or success, a searching anew for the means to avoid the mistakes of the past, while new courage, fresh resolve, and reborn yearning urge the soul to ascend the mountaintops where perfection waits.”
    —Matt Fradd, p.31

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "The life of the body is the soul; the life of the soul is God."
    –St. Anthony of Padua

Today's Meditation

“Francis [de Sales] insists that true devotion must touch every area of our life. True devotion is not just a matter of spiritual practices but of bringing all our life under the lordship of Christ. Francis is known for his slogan: ‘Live, Jesus! Live, Jesus!’ What he means by this is an invitation to Jesus to ‘live and reign in our hearts forever and ever’ . . . In other words, for Francis, to live the devout life is to reach the point in our love for God and neighbor that we eagerly (‘carefully, frequently, and promptly’) desire to do His will in all the various ways in which it is communicated to us: in the duties of our state in life, in the objective teaching of God’s Word, in opportunities and occasions presented to us, in response to our interior inspirations.”
    —Ralph Martin, p. 107

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "I do not seek to understand in order that I may believe, but rather, I believe in order that I may understand."
    –St. Anselm of Canterbury

Today's Meditation

“And let me make it quite clear that when Christians say the Christ-life is in them, they do not mean simply something mental or moral. When they speak of being ‘in Christ’ or of Christ being ‘in them’, this is not simply a way of saying that they are thinking about Christ or copying Him. They mean that Christ is actually operating through them; that the whole mass of Christians are the physical organism through which Christ acts—that we are His fingers and muscles, the cells of His body. And perhaps that explains one or two things. It explains why this new life is spread not only by purely mental acts like belief, but by bodily acts like baptism and Holy Communion. It is not merely the spreading of an idea; it is more like evolution—a biological or superbiological fact. There is no good trying to be more spiritual than God. God never meant man to be a purely spiritual creature. That is why He uses material things like bread and wine to put the new life into us. We may think this rather crude and unspiritual. God does not: He invented eating. He likes matter. He invented it.”
    —C.S. Lewis, p. 64

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

And also with you. Amen 🙏

toddsclowns

Thanks BG, hope all is well brotha

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "Christ made my soul beautiful with the jewels of grace and virtue. I belong to Him whom the angels serve."
    –St. Agnes

Today's Meditation

“Jesus himself came to live at the heart of the tragic reality of human sinfulness. It is enough to read his genealogy cited in the Gospels of Saint Matthew and Saint Luke to be convinced of this, since we can see it in the names of persons whose lives involve problematic and immoral situations. Christ thus comes to take humanity in the midst of its sin for the salvation of all. This is what is at stake in the Divine Mercy that must pour out on our families, in which jealousy, discord, and profound rifts sometimes prevail.”
    —Robert Cardinal Sarah, p. 31

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Proverbs 22

1 A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
    2 Rich and poor have this in common: The LORD is the Maker of them all.
    3 The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.
    4 Humility is the fear of the LORD; its wages are riches and honor and life.
    5 In the paths of the wicked are snares and pitfalls, but those who would preserve their life stay far from them.
    6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
    7 The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.
    8 Whoever sows injustice reaps calamity, and the rod they wield in fury will be broken.
    9 The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor.
    10 Drive out the mocker, and out goes strife; quarrels and insults are ended.
    11 One who loves a pure heart and who speaks with grace will have the king for a friend.
    12 The eyes of the LORD keep watch over knowledge, but he frustrates the words of the unfaithful.
    13 The sluggard says, “There’s a lion outside! I’ll be killed in the public square!”
    14 The mouth of an adulterous woman is a deep pit; a man who is under the LORD’s wrath falls into it.
    15 Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away.
    16 One who oppresses the poor to increase his wealth and one who gives gifts to the rich—both come to poverty.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

17 Pay attention and turn your ear to the sayings of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach,
    18 for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and have all of them ready on your lips.
    19 So that your trust may be in the LORD, I teach you today, even you.
    20 Have I not written thirty sayings for you, sayings of counsel and knowledge,
    21 teaching you to be honest and to speak the truth, so that you bring back truthful reports to those you serve?

22 Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court,
    23 for the LORD will take up their case and will exact life for life.

24 Do not make friends with a hot-tempered person, do not associate with one easily angered,
    25 or you may learn their ways and get yourself ensnared.

26 Do not be one who shakes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts;
    27 if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you.

28 Do not move an ancient boundary stone set up by your ancestors.

29 Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will not serve before officials of low rank.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: toddsclowns

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "For He became man that we might become divine; and He revealed Himself through a body that we might receive an idea of the invisible Father; and He endured insults from men that we might inherit incorruption."
    –St. Athanasius of Alexandria

Today's Meditation

“Love is an excellent thing, a great good indeed, which alone maketh light all that is burdensome and equally bears all that is unequal. For it carries a burden without being burdened and makes all that which is bitter sweet and savory. The love of Jesus is noble and generous; it spurs us on to do great things and excites us to desire always that which is most perfect.”
    —Thomas à Kempis, p. 87

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like."
    –St. Augustine

Today's Meditation

“Not to try to live in interior silence is equivalent to giving up the effort to lead a truly Christian life. The Christian life is a life of faith, lived in the invisible for what is invisible. Anyone who is not in constant contact with the invisible world runs the risk of remaining always on the threshold of a true Christian life. … Solitude is the stronghold of the strong. Strength is an active virtue, and our power of keeping silence marks the level of our capacity for action. ‘Without this interior cell, we would be incapable of doing great things, either for ourselves or for others.'”
    —Raoul Plus, S.J., p. 40-41

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God."
    –St. Francis de Sales

Today's Meditation

“Always give good heed to the Word of God, whether you hear or read it in private, or hearken to it when publicly preached: listen with attention and reverence; seek to profit by it, and do not let the precious words fall unheeded; receive them into your heart as a costly balsam; imitate the Blessed Virgin who ‘kept all the sayings’ concerning her Son, ‘in her heart.’ And remember that according as we hearken to and receive God’s words, so will He hearken and receive our supplications.”
    —St. Francis de Sales, p. 99

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "We bring you the good news that what God promised to the fathers, this he has fulfilled to us their children by raising Jesus."
    –St. Paul

Today's Meditation

“In seeing the witness of St. Paul, we need to remind ourselves that each of us is invited to encounter Jesus of Nazareth and that each of us is given an invitation to accept Him as Lord and Messiah. Jesus chooses us and offers us the powerful opportunity to enter into a loving relationship with Him (cf. Jn 15:16). We are offered His friendship, even as He manifests His friendship to us…The Lord asks us the pressing question: “Who do you say that I am?” The answer to this essential question is the determining factor of where the Lord’s invitation will go in our lives, and whether the door of faith will continue to be opened to us.”
    —Father Jeffrey Kirby, STL, p.16

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Wisdom can make your life pleasant and lead you safely through it. Those who become wise (have happiness); wisdom will give them life (Proverbs 3:17 - 18).

The one who understands a matter finds success, and the one who trusts in the Lord will be happy (Proverbs 16:20).

Wise children make their fathers proud of them; foolish ones bring their mothers grief (Proverbs 10:1).

The hope of the righteous is joy, but the expectation of the wicked comes to nothing (Proverbs 10:28).

Deceit is in the heart of those who imagine evil, but to counselors of peace there is joy (Proverbs 12:20).

toddsclowns

Great stuff, thanks Nash

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid the godless chatter and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge, for by professing it some have missed the mark as regards the faith.
    –St. Paul the Apostle, 1 Timothy 6:20-21

Today's Meditation

“The shock of sorrow comes only to those who think this world is fixed and absolute, that there is nothing beyond. They think everything here below should be perfect. Hence, they ask questions: ‘Why should I suffer? What have I done to deserve this?’ Maybe you did nothing to deserve it. Certainly, Our Lord did nothing to deserve His Cross. But it came, and through it, He went to His glory.”
    —Venerable Fulton Sheen, p. 36

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "Keep to the ancient way and custom of the Church, established and confirmed by so many Saints under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. And live a new life. Pray, and get others to pray, that God not abandon His Church, but reform it as He pleases, and as He sees best for us, and more to His honour and glory."
    –St. Angela Merici

Today's Meditation

“Once I began to realize that sin is not just bad behavior but a refusal of God’s love, and that confession is not just about forgiveness but about healing, everything changed. My [examination of conscience] now became more complicated – and much more fruitful. My
    [list of sins for Confession] still included behaviors, but now I also had to consider anything that seemed wrong in my relationship with God. I had to look deeper into my daily life and ask myself some hard questions.”
    – Vinny Flynn, p.46

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

" I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said Yoda. Y-O-D-A Yoda "

Weird Al Yoda Paragraph 1 Sentence 2.

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "In this life no one can fulfill his longing, nor can any creature satisfy man’s desire. Only God satisfies, he infinitely exceeds all other pleasures. That is why man can rest in nothing but God."
    –St. Thomas Aquinas

Today's Meditation

“[Saint] Thomas’s greatest teacher of all, however, was Jesus Christ, the God-Man and the “most excellent of teachers,” who taught not through writings but in ‘that manner of teaching whereby His doctrine is imprinted on the hearts of His hearers’ and ‘as one having power’ through the words and deeds of His life. Thomas not only devoured the teaching of his human mentors but also digested, altered, corrected, and improved them at times, making the truths that they discovered his own through a life-time of thought and experience. It was his lifelong zeal as a student, along with the grace of God, that rewarded Thomas with the knowledge and wisdom that equipped him so well to teach others.”
    – Kevin Vost, Chapter 1

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "When we pray, the voice of the heart must be heard more than the proceedings from the mouth."
    –St. Bonaventure

Today's Meditation

“O my soul, how much joy and solace shall you know when you are permitted perceive such a vast multitude of beings who are all so noble, splendid, and gracious! How unspeakably wonderful if you attain to the blessed destiny of joining this celestial assembly [the angels]! For they are like princes of heaven and children of God–and you shall be as a brother or a sister, and a peer among them!”
    –St. Aloysius Gonzaga, p.37-38

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "In her voyage across the ocean of this world, the Church is like a great ship being pounded by the waves of life's different stresses. Our duty is not to abandon ship but to keep her on her course."
    –St. Boniface

Today's Meditation

“God chose Joseph to shower Jesus with his love. God wanted Jesus to experience human love in a way that would prepare him for his ministry of mercy and compassion for all. As Joseph welcomed Jesus into the world with a kiss, he is inviting us to find God’s fatherly love for us in the example of his life.”
    –Katy Micheli, p.182

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "We find ourselves in this earth as in a tempestuous sea, in a desert, in a vale of tears. Now then, Mary is the Star of the Sea, the solace of our desert, the light that guides us towards heaven."
    –St. John Bosco

Today's Meditation

“Christ not only was obedient to His heavenly Father by giving up His life on the cross, He continues this obedience by remaining with us in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. That is His greatest triumph of love, which according to His promise, He will fulfill until the end of the world. Our Lord, glorified in heaven, yet wishing to abide with us in unceasing unity, is obedient to the first invocation of the priest, who in His name, repeats the words of consecration: “This is my body…this is my blood” (Matthew 26:26,28). Christ does not look upon the person who utters these words, nor upon his degree of perfection, but He is obedient to every priest without exception, in order to descend on our altars and give Himself to us entirely.”
    —Mother Raphael Lubowidzka of the sweetest Heart of Jesus, CSFN, p.65-66

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "By reason of His immensity, God is present everywhere; but there are two places where He dwells in a particular manner. One is in the highest heavens, where He is present by that glory which He communicates to the blessed; the other is on earth—within the humble soul that loves Him."
    –St. Alphonsus Liguori

Today's Meditation

“What made the holy apostles and martyrs endure fierce agony and bitter torments, except faith, and especially faith in the resurrection? What is it that today makes true followers of Christ cast luxuries aside, leave pleasures behind, and endure difficulties and pain? It is living faith that expresses itself through love . . . It is because of faith that we exchange the present for the future.”
    —Pope Benedict XIV, p. 205

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "Without a doubt, obedience is more meritorious than any other penance. And what greater penance can there be than keeping one's will continually submissive and obedient?"
    –St. Catherine of Bologna

Today's Meditation

“In this valley of tears, every man is born to weep, and all must suffer, by enduring the evils that take place every day. But how much greater would be the misery of life, if we also knew the future evils that await us! ‘Unfortunate, indeed, would be the situation of someone who knows the future’, says the pagan Roman philosopher Seneca; ‘he would have to suffer everything by anticipation’. Our Lord shows us this mercy. He conceals the trials that await us so that, whatever they may be, we may endure them only once. But he didn’t show Mary this compassion. God willed her to be the Queen of Sorrows, and in all things like his Son. So she always had to see before her eyes, and continually to suffer, all the torments that awaited her. And these were the sufferings of the passion and death of her beloved Jesus. For in the temple, St. Simeon, having received the divine Child in his arms, foretold to her that her Son would be a sign for all the persecutions and oppositions of men. … Jesus our King and his most holy mother didn’t refuse, for love of us, to suffer such cruel pains throughout their lives. So it’s reasonable that we, at least, should not complain if we have to suffer something.”
    —St. Alphonsus Liguori, p. 223

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "Think well. Speak well. Do well. These three things, through the mercy of God, will make a man go to Heaven."
    –St. Camillus

Today's Meditation

“Jesus will turn your sorrow into joy. One can only imagine the shock and bewilderment the Apostles felt when the Lord told them he must go away. Though they could not understand it at the time, his departure was for their benefit. The same is true of the unexpected setbacks and tragedies we experience in this life . . . When I consider the times when I have been confounded by events that seemed so contrary to what I thought God wanted for me, I should be mindful that they were permitted by the Lord’s inscrutable providence for my own good, as difficult as that might be to fathom.”
    —Patrick Madrid, p. 251

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "When one has nothing more to lose, the heart is inaccessible to fear."
    –St. Thodore Gurin

Today's Meditation

“If you stay united with Christ, each one of you will be able to do great things. This is why, dear friends, you must not be afraid to dream with your eyes open of important projects of good and you must not let yourselves be discouraged by difficulties. Christ has confidence in you and wants you to be able to realize all your most noble and lofty dreams of genuine happiness. Nothing is impossible for those who trust in God and entrust themselves to Him.”
    —Pope Benedict XVI (Loreto Prayer Vigil, September 2007)

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "No act is charitable if it is not just."
    –St. Bruno

Today's Meditation

“Man threw away everything he had—his right to speak freely, his communion with God, his time in Paradise, his unclouded life—and went out naked, like a survivor from a shipwreck. But God received him and immediately clothed him, and taking him by the hand gradually led him to heaven. And yet the shipwreck was quite unforgivable. For this tempest was entirely due, not to the force of the winds, but to the carelessness of the sailor. Yet God did not look at this, but had compassion for such a great disaster. … Why? Because, when no sadness or care or labor or toil or countless waves of desire assaulted our nature, it was overturned and fell. And just as criminals who sail the sea often drill through the ship with a small iron tool, and let the whole sea into the ship from below, so when the devil saw the ship of Adam (by which I mean his soul) filled with many good things, he came and drilled through it with his voice alone, as if it were an iron tool, and stole all his wealth and sank the ship itself. But God made the gain greater than the loss, and brought our nature to the royal throne.”
    —St. John Chrysostom, p. 19

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "I see clearly with the interior eye, that the sweet God loves with a pure love the creature that He has created, and has a hatred for nothing but sin, which is more opposed to Him than can be thought or imagined."
    –St. Catherine of Genoa

Today's Meditation

“Throughout Sacred Scripture, we find that when God’s people fast, the power of their prayers is increased, especially when they are engaged in spiritual warfare. In the Old Testament, the Lord told Isaiah that a fast properly undertaken would ‘loose the bonds of wickedness … undo the thongs of the yoke … let the oppressed go free’ (Is. 58:6) … In the New Testament, we find that Jesus fasted for forty days and nights in the wilderness in preparation for His battle with Satan, who came to tempt Him (see Lk 4:1-2) … If prayer is a spiritual weapon, fasting is the spiritual whetstone on which it is sharpened. It’s the spiritual muscle that, when exercised regularly, strengthens the thrust of that weapon to pierce the Enemy and drive him away.”
    —Paul Thigpen, p. 42

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    –St. Catherine of Siena

Today's Meditation

“We do find, it is true, great battles to fight, and great hardships to master; but that good Mother makes herself so present and so near to her faithful servants, to enlighten them in their darknesses and their doubts, to strengthen them in their fears, and to sustain them in their struggles and their difficulties, that in truth this virginal path to find Jesus Christ is a path of roses and honey compared with other paths.”
    —St. Louis de Montfort, p. 82

toddsclowns

My Morning Offering

Quote of the Day
    "Seeing the sun, the moon and the stars, I said to myself, ‘Who could be the Master of these beautiful things?’ I felt a great desire to see him, to know him and to pay him homage."
    –St. Josephine Bakhita

Today's Meditation

“A spiritual Communion acts on the soul as blowing does on a cinder-covered fire which was about to go out. Whenever you feel your love of God growing cold, quickly make a spiritual Communion.’ ‘Quickly!’ There’s a sense of urgency here. The saints are trying to tell us that we should not limit our union with Christ in the Eucharist to sacramental Communion once a week, or even once a day. We need Christ’s living presence in our lives moment-by-moment to nourish us and protect us from sin, so we need to renew our union with Him regularly, especially any time we feel ourselves drifting away. Christ is not merely present in the Eucharist during Mass! The Eucharist is an ongoing fulfillment of Christ’s Gospel promise to remain with us: ‘Behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age’ (Mt. 28:20).”
    —Vinny Flynn, p. 98-9

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I got a morning offering!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-08-23 at 11:08 AM.

toddsclowns

That looks good Jibby - thank God for providing the nourishment for our earthly bodies

1234 ... Last