WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Falsy said that it is very very very rare to get sick if you're vaccinated and if you do get it, you won't feel it.

What a fukking fraud.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Kermit

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm pretty sure I've seen new NCAA Commercials in reference to certain Conferences to go and get your NEW covid vaccine. Very surprised NCAA associations boosting this covid vaccine.... putting their logo/reputation on the line. If you aren't 100% convinced it works... why push it on the kids that go to your university? Sad.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

smart guy its the so called "educated" and "smart" ones who would have rolled the sleeve and gotten stuck right then and there
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-22-23 at 12:52 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Can't that be seen as an indictment of the US's failure to get enough people to comply with restrictions or get vaxxed? When compared to countries that enforced strict rules and managed to get 90% of people vaxxed?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Can't that be seen as an indictment of the US's failure to get enough people to comply with restrictions or get vaxxed? When compared to countries that enforced strict rules and managed to get 90% of people vaxxed?
    Maybe there is more to it than complying with restriction or getting vaxxed.

Was there any country that had as many illegals entering it like the US did during the pandemic?

Kermit

Not to mention the overly inflated numbers for Covid deaths in the US.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Maybe there is more to it than complying with restriction or getting vaxxed.

Was there any country that had as many illegals entering it like the US did during the pandemic?
    Sure. Could be.

But do you see what I was saying too?

Kermit

Sure. Could be.

But do you see what I was saying too?
    Forcing people to inject an experimental drug into their body or stay locked in their home isn't going to fly in the US.

I would be interested in seeing how many overweight people died from Covid in the US. We probably have more obese people in the US than any other country.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute

one day people will hang their heads in shame when they realize the evil they defended, and the heroes they ridiculed

Optional

You both know that is revisionist history, from yet another Murdoch mouthpiece, because you've had this discussion with me several times as early as 2 years ago where I told you what I had been told at the time. Which was it would reduce serious illness and death rates but not help much with transmission.

How do you explain me saying that is what the govt was saying back then if we were "duped"?

The same govt that was trying to get Wuhan investigated but could not get support from the Trump govt (or any other Western govt) at the time.

About time you realized Australia is not the bad guys or made errors. That was you guys demanding no one get vaccinated, dont respect lock downs, and go to political rallies without masks just to show those woke Karens you wont do what you are told, like 6yo's.

And in even more revisionist history, you are now blaming Fauci for the 6x death rate you anti-covid-measures guys caused yourselves.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

You both know that is revisionist history, from yet another Murdoch mouthpiece, because you've had this discussion with me several times as early as 2 years ago where I told you what I had been told at the time. Which was it would reduce serious illness and death rates but not help much with transmission.

How do you explain me saying that is what the govt was saying back then if we were "duped"?

The same govt that was trying to get Wuhan investigated but could not get support from the Trump govt (or any other Western govt) at the time.

About time you realized Australia is not the bad guys or made errors. That was you guys demanding no one get vaccinated, dont respect lock downs, and go to political rallies without masks just to show those woke Karens you wont do what you are told, like 6yo's.

And in even more revisionist history, you are now blaming Fauci for the 6x death rate you anti-covid-measures guys caused yourselves.

Looks like Optional is still buying the lies.. Are you aware the CDC even says mask do not work ?

Are you aware that studies now show the vaccinated have -efficacy after a few months. Meaning they get sick faster.

So much info coming out about how bad these vaccines are...

"About time you realized Australia is not the bad guys or made errors. That was you guys demanding no one get vaccinated, dont respect lock downs, and go to political rallies without masks just to show those woke Karens you wont do what you are told, like 6yo's."

THE ONES ACTING LIKE 6YR OLDS WERE THE SHEEP THAT OBEYED AND FELL FOR THE LOCK DOWNS AND MASKS
    Last edited by firstclass; 03-23-23 at 03:36 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post

Looks like Optional is still buying the lies.. Are you aware the CDC even says mask do not work ?

Are you aware that studies now show the vaccinated have -efficacy after a few months. Meaning they get sick faster.

So much info coming out about how bad these vaccines are...
    I don't know about masks. Never thought it was a big enough deal to get worked up about them either way.

But I do know what the Australian govt told us for sure, and that "news" article about Aussies being duped in that respect is just wrong.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

not a single vaccine in the history of the world has reduced serious illness and death, wihout reducing transmission... and there is not a single shred of evidence that the covid vaccines did this... yet people still believe it, from the same people that told you "15 days to slow the spread" and "100% safe and effective"

of course you were duped, and of course we can blame fauci... before him and the vaccine cultists took over the us government, the USA CHILDHOOD ILLNESS RATE WAS 6%... now it's 64%

so before fauci and a bazillion vaccines, 6% of our kids were sick, now 64% of them are sick
    Points Awarded:

firstclass gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, firstclass, and b1slickguy

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

More lies exposed from down under.

Governments knew before the vaccine rollout that it did not remain in the injection site, but they lied and assured everyone that it did.

Believe the Science™ and the experts.

It's only your life, health and well-being at stake.

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default...oi-2389-06.pdf

DwightShrute

More lies exposed from down under.

Governments knew before the vaccine rollout that it did not remain in the injection site, but they lied and assured everyone that it did.

Believe the Science™ and the experts.

It's only your life, health and well-being at stake.

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default...oi-2389-06.pdf

wow

These people should be punished for what they allowed to happen.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    wow

These people should be punished for what they allowed to happen.
    It's amazing to watch this all unravel. Some will continue with the lies and propaganda, some will walk it back and some will deny they ever said or promoted such things. It's an all you can eat smorgasbord of propaganda and outright lies and people lap it up and continue being duped in every created crisis after crisis.

DwightShrute

It's amazing to watch this all unravel. Some will continue with the lies and propaganda, some will walk it back and some will deny they ever said or promoted such things. It's an all you can eat smorgasbord of propaganda and outright lies and people lap it up and continue being duped in every created crisis after crisis.
    If tomorrow, the government told everyone they must all make their way to one of the many designation locations near them and they must stick their face in the designated hole where a machine scans your retina and then punches you really hard right in the fukking face, millions would run to the location. And if they told you that you need to return every few months to do it again or you will not be able to work, not attend school, not go to a ballgame, shop only at government designated outlets and of course the manufacturer of these punching machines are immune from any lawsuits whatsoever as per the government ... millions would do it again. They wouldn't even question it. In fact, millions would brag about it on social media and even posting pictures of their bloody noses and black eyes.

Of course this would be a free service paid for by the government and they themselves would not have to participate but are allowed to invest in these punching machine companies, which they all did weeks before they announced this to the people.

Those who disobeyed them would be called conspiracy theorists. If anyone dared to say that these punch machines were giving people concussions, they would be banned from social media. Doctors would lose their medical licenses for speaking out against this. They would fire millions of its military people for refusing the punch. The Liberal media would hire former boxing champions as news contributors to prove these punches are necessary and will have no short or long term negative effects. Anyone who disagreed would be called racist, they would make exceptions for anyone wanting to protest systemic racism of course and Mayors would entice people with cheeseburgers and fries to get the punch. Some politicians would go into assisted living homes with boxing gloves and punch as many seniors in the face as they could. Because its science.

While concussions dramatically increased over the years, they told us this wasn't because of the punch. Neither were the deaths and hospitalizations of thousands of people who were punched.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-25-23 at 07:34 PM.
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

must suck to be vaccinated...... knowing you're a ticking time bomb.....

another airline pilot kicked it due to being vacced up and boosted just a few days ago....... that makes 5-6 of those poor bastards to do so.......

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I don't know about masks. Never thought it was a big enough deal to get worked up about them either way.

But I do know what the Australian govt told us for sure, and that "news" article about Aussies being duped in that respect is just wrong.
    the video I posted above outlines how your gov't is now doing a 180, trying to get on the right side of history (it's a good watch, my friend).....

stay healthy!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

nobody has ever explained to me how/why fauci KNEW there would be a "surprise" pandemic before the end of trump's term... why we were shown fake people lying on the ground in china pretending to fall over dead from covid... or why crimson contagion and event 201 just happened to predict the exact coronavirus scenario a few months earlier

the only correct answer is that it was all a hoax

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    nobody has ever explained to me how/why fauci KNEW there would be a "surprise" pandemic before the end of trump's term... why we were shown fake people lying on the ground in china pretending to fall over dead from covid... or why crimson contagion and event 201 just happened to predict the exact coronavirus scenario a few months earlier

the only correct answer is that it was all a hoax
    is it conceivable that Trump was such a threat to the deep state and China that they deliberately released this virus in order to bypass State voting rights using covid as an excuse to mail out ballots and use ballot harvesting to steal the election? No serious person believes that 81 million people actually voted for the guy who hid in the basement.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and TheMoneyShot

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

mRNA vax use in livestock rolls out this month. This has been federally approved without any package labeling requirements. States will have to create their own legislation requiring package labeling to indicate the use of mRNA or other gene therapy products. Similar to how manufacturers label products to indicate peanuts and shellfish, as some may have adverse reactions to these products.

Missouri HB 1169 addresses this and is being met with fierce opposition from lobbyists.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Incredible post. Wow... what a video.

First ... 233234235236237238239 ... Last