rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I define it by being healthy, not obese or underlining illnesses. I doubt that many Americans are obese or have those illnesses.
    You must not get out much, a foreigner or your neighbors are miles away. Americans are fat which brings many illnesses.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    What makes you so certain that you are safe from Covid? People who get a flu vax get the flu all of the time.
    All of the time?

First of all, covid vaxx much more effective than flu vaxx. Yes, a "breakthrough case: is possible, but almost certainly will be mild and in most cases asymptomatic. I'm still looking for numbers as to how many vaxxed people have been hospitalized or died from covid. I just can't find it, seems to be practically nonexistent or we'd be hearing about it a lot with the number of vaxxed people. So yeah, I believe I'm pretty much safe from covid complications.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

If you are fully vaccinated in California you still have to wear masks where ever you go. What's the point?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you are fully vaccinated in California you still have to wear masks where ever you go. What's the point?
    To reach herd immunity and to better protect yourself and others?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    lol

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Every time people mention exercising as a way to prevent getting sick, from anything - And they post themselves working out, like MTG has done.
    All I think about is the old Ron White bit about the guy who did X amount of sit-ups and push-ups each day and to prove how tough he was, he was gonna strap himself to a telephone pole during a hurricane.
    And Ron White says "It's not how hard the wind blows. It's WHAT the wind is blowing." Ron says something along the lines of it doesn't matter how many sit-ups and push-ups you do if a refrigerator comes along and hits you at 100 mph.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You must not get out much, a foreigner or your neighbors are miles away. Americans are fat which brings many illnesses.
    I'm rarely home, work 40 hours a week and have lived in 9 states Try again liberal

Demonata

There is no point. If weirdos want to get the vaccine let them I guess.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I'm rarely home, work 40 hours a week and have lived in 9 states Try again liberal
    You must work the mines, because anyone with eyes can see Americans are fat unless your definition of fat is different than mine.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You must work the mines, because anyone with eyes can see Americans are fat unless your definition of fat is different than mine.
    You are stupid if you think 90% of people in usa are fat. You must be legally blind? Find ne the post where I said Americans are not fat. I'll wait?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Virus's go away over time regardless of vacs. Look at polio not everyone got vaccinated for that and it ran it's course and disappeared. Covid will do the same by this time next year..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Virus's go away over time regardless of vacs. Look at polio not everyone got vaccinated for that and it ran it's course and disappeared. Covid will do the same by this time next year..
    Yeah, look at polio. It didn't just go away. The vaccines created herd immunity -- doesn't require 100% vaccination for herd immunity. But for the polio vaccine, it would still be around.

If Covid is eliminated by next year, it will be thanks to the vaccines.

Dude, why don't you Trumpers just tout the vaccine and give Trump credit for it? One of the few (perhaps accidental) good things Trump did was to at least acknowledge that getting a vaccine ASAP would be a good thing. He went about it clumsily and ridiculously which could have endangered it, but at least he recognized that it was the way out.

Demonata

Yeah, look at polio. It didn't just go away. The vaccines created herd immunity -- doesn't require 100% vaccination for herd immunity. But for the polio vaccine, it would still be around.

If Covid is eliminated by next year, it will be thanks to the vaccines.

Dude, why don't you Trumpers just tout the vaccine and give Trump credit for it? One of the few (perhaps accidental) good things Trump did was to at least acknowledge that getting a vaccine ASAP would be a good thing. He went about it clumsily and ridiculously which could have endangered it, but at least he recognized that it was the way out.
    How does trump accidentally get credit for it? You democrats make no sense at all. Next you will say biden had a better first 100 days than trump did. Fauci is the dumbass that changed his mind a 100 times on how bad coronavirus was. That bum doctor should be fired.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I eat like a king, not rabbit food

DwightShrute

You are stupid if you think 90% of people in usa are fat. You must be legally blind? Find ne the post where I said Americans are not fat. I'll wait?
    hard to argue with people who are mentally ill.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    hard to argue with people who are mentally ill.
    I agree man. All the radical left like to do is make up lies and hate facts.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

How does trump accidentally get credit for it? You democrats make no sense at all. Next you will say biden had a better first 100 days than trump did. Fauci is the dumbass that changed his mind a 100 times on how bad coronavirus was. That bum doctor should be fired.
    So do you want Trump to get credit as the vaccine guy or what?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

So do you want Trump to get credit as the vaccine guy or what?
    just read a comment about the Trump people. the group of citizens who are most reluctant to receive the vaccine are the born again Christians sometimes called evangelicals. So F Graham a leader of these people is attempting to educate them as to the importance of the vaccine. well the do-gooder is getting all types of shit from these "Christians". mqny of these Christians are anti vaccination people. dear Jesus.

you wanna laugh my friend do a search on the lawyer representing that idiot dressed like a caveman and wearing a hat of horns. remember that clown one of the traitors who attacked our country. THE WEEK, presented an article with comments made by his lawyer. go ahead DT search it out and read the comments from this lawyer about his client. it explains almost everything.

DwightShrute

I agree man. All the radical left like to do is make up lies and hate facts.
    They are allergic to facts like some are allergic to peanuts.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I already got Covid so why would I or others that already got Covid and beat it get a Vac shot now?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

I already got Covid so why would I or others that already got Covid and beat it get a Vac shot now?
    I had covid and still got the J&J. Extra back up. Same reason I carry any extra magazine even though there is one already in the hand gun. Extra back up

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    I had covid and still got the J&J. Extra back up. Same reason I carry any extra magazine even though there is one already in the hand gun. Extra back up
    So do you eat healthy and not smoke or drink? Since wouldn't that be back up to being healthy. Or you are super worried about covid?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Ask your favorite President why he did exactly that.

Demonata

Ask your favorite President why he did exactly that.
    I doubt jibby ended up in the hospital because of covid

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Did have a fever and lost my taste with Covid. I haven't been to the Hospital in 25 years.. I'm good to go Dem.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Did have a fever and lost my taste with Covid. I haven't been to the Hospital in 25 years.. I'm good to go Dem.
    Doesn't sound like fun, but you got lucky.

Suppose you had not gotten covid...would you get the vaccine now?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not sure? Maybe.

I'm not against people that get it. I just don't think Covid kills healthy people.

If this was a real plague that kills at a reasonably high alarming percentage then I'd take it for sure!!! That's where I'm at with it today.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

If nobody told me we were in the middle of pandemic, I would never know....Thank you to everyone...especially to the government agencies, media, and everyone crusading...you saved me, thank you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    If nobody told me we were in the middle of pandemic, I would never know....Thank you to everyone...especially to the government agencies, media, and everyone crusading...you saved me, thank you.
    That's the thing. It's just like it really never happened in my world if I never heard of it.

News and hype, masks and low reported deaths made me aware of Covid.

I swear if I never heard of the Covid Virus and never read the news or turned on the tv I would have never known it ever happened. The mask wearing people eventually would have gave it away though.

I don't know anyone that died from it in my circle of family and friends. I would just consider it a flu for anyone that got it and not think twice about it. Including when I got it.

Honest truth.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

He kicked its ass so hard, Covid19 is scrambling to develop a Jibby20 vaccine.

Demonata

Wasn't about being lucky. Was about being healthy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Avoid needles in your arms always. Heroin especially.. Keep it clean I say!! If you die you die..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Avoid needles in your arms always. Heroin especially.. Keep it clean I say!! If you die you die..
    A needle in your arm doesn't hurt you, actually it can save you. I have one put in every year to re-check all the various vital levels and such. Gotta keep an eye on what's going on inside you.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I know the media is all doom and gloom about covid, but it's been over a year and I don't know a single person who's even had to be hospitalized. At some point it seems like bullshit.

First 12345 Last