hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Congress persons in that "secret" meeting not available to the public ALSO sold their shares after such meeting. Nothing like insider trading by the criminals of the state. These people should be on trials for treason against the people of this country.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Money is why we go on...exist.....number 1 by farrrr

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Hey Hehfast who is that in your avatar?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Hey Hehfast who is that in your avatar?

Otto Ohlendorf German general
    Otto Ohlendorf was a German SS functionary and Holocaust perpetrator during the Nazi era. An economist by education, he was head of the Sicherheitsdienst (SD) Inland, responsible for intelligence and security within Germany. In 1941, Ohlendorf was appointed the commander of Einsatzgruppe D, which perpetrated mass murder in Moldova, south Ukraine, the Crimea and, during 1942, the North Caucasus. He was tried at the Einsatzgruppen Trial, convicted and executed in 1951.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Otto Ohlendorf was a German SS functionary and Holocaust perpetrator during the Nazi era. An economist by education, he was head of the Sicherheitsdienst (SD) Inland, responsible for intelligence and security within Germany. In 1941, Ohlendorf was appointed the commander of Einsatzgruppe D, which perpetrated mass murder in Moldova, south Ukraine, the Crimea and, during 1942, the North Caucasus. He was tried at the Einsatzgruppen Trial, convicted and executed in 1951.
    Your Grandfather fought these guys.. now you’re
    pretending to be one of them..

Your poor Grandaddy is roiling in his grave with disbelieve.

Keep making him proud kido.

Easy-Rider 66

edit
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-28-20 at 03:31 PM.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

One follow up question WHY do you choose a mass killer as your avatar.?
    Because he's confused and has no clue what he's talking about. Also for attention because he has no family or friends in real life.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Because he's confused and has no clue what he's talking about. Also for attention because he has no family or friends in real life.
    good points. interested to see what OP states. thx.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

First and foremost, this thread was not about my avatar, but you have to attack me personally because you don't have anything else to come to the table with and therefore are weak.

I have discussed my avatar's and reasons for them in previous threads. I discussed my grandfather in previous threads. I have one child and am divorced. When you are older and wise, you will realize the fewer friends the better. I don't seek your approval, don't seek attention, and I certainly don't seek your friendship.

After the Germans surrendered, General Patton wanted to rearm them and fight alongside them against the Soviets (commies). He said "We fought the wrong people/enemy". They aren't the enemy." Not a direct quote but close enough. He died not too long after these statements because they didn't want the truth of the war to come out and they certainly didn't want him to follow through on his intentions.

Read the book, "The Bad War". Perhaps, you won't be so ignorant about the war anymore. You're brainwashed one-sided indoctrination to hate the Germans/Nazis is sadly mistaken.

Easy-Rider 66

First and foremost, this thread was not about my avatar, but you have to attack me personally because you don't have anything else to come to the table with and therefore are weak.

I have discussed my avatar's and reasons for them in previous threads. I discussed my grandfather in previous threads. I have one child and am divorced. When you are older and wise, you will realize the fewer friends the better. I don't seek your approval, don't seek attention, and I certainly don't seek your friendship.

After the Germans surrendered, General Patton wanted to rearm them and fight alongside them against the Soviets (commies). He said "We fought the wrong people/enemy". They aren't the enemy." Not a direct quote but close enough. He died not too long after these statements because they didn't want the truth of the war to come out and they certainly didn't want him to follow through on his intentions.

Read the book, "The Bad War". Perhaps, you won't be so ignorant about the war anymore. You're brainwashed one-sided indoctrination to hate the Germans/Nazis is sadly mistaken.
    not going to read that
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-28-20 at 03:32 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

do not worry Hehfest not looking to commiserate with you on the internet. And I find it ironic that you start a post about American Gov't corruption and you support genocidal regimes. Man what a twisted reality. Good day.
    Is the US a genocidal regime? They've killed millions of people in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. See, the fact they tell you its a war allows them to mask the "genocide". Do you support and contribute to this regime?

EDIT: I just want to know what a f*cking hypocrite you are. You want to demonize the same thing you've already supported your whole life.

Read the book "The Bad War" and then tell me how bad the Germans were. Supply lines were cut which is why people starved to death in camps (my Grandpa freed the camps and saw this). The USA had work camps with Japs in them. Did you know that?

I don't consider the Nazis were a genocidal regime. Stalin = genocide Mao = genocide (China ha ha) Polpot = genocide. The Turks genocided the Armenians. There is scientific evidence now that gas chambers were NOT used. The fraud of a genocide is being exposed. Dead men tell no tales!

Last edited by hehfest; 03-25-20 at 01:08 PM.

Easy-Rider 66

Is the US a genocidal regime? They've killed millions of people in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. See, the fact they tell you its a war allows them to mask the "genocide". Do you support and contribute to this regime?

EDIT: I just want to know what a f*cking hypocrite you are. You want to demonize the same thing you've already supported your whole life.

Read the book "The Bad War" and then tell me how bad the Germans were. Supply lines were cut which is why people starved to death in camps (my Grandpa freed the camps and saw this). The USA had work camps with Japs in them. Did you know that?

I don't consider the Nazis were a genocidal regime. Stalin = genocide Mao = genocide (China ha ha) Polpot = genocide. The Turks genocided the Armenians. There is scientific evidence now that gas chambers were NOT used. The fraud of a genocide is being exposed. Dead men tell no tales!

pass
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-28-20 at 03:42 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

ain't going to read your fukin Nazi propaganda books, Carry on.

Oh yeah, you know what else hypocrite? How about those Jews in Israel genociding those Palestinians? Are you part of that regime too? Common, I want to hear it. Take that pine cone out of your a*s and tell me what regime you support.

Here's a list you moron: Tell me, who's more about genocide?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States #20th-century_war