Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Bad Teacher? Perhaps. Bad Ass Teacher? DEFINITELY...

27, HOT, and sounds so sweet and innocent on the police body cams when they pulled her sexy ass over after the parents of the kid she was bangin' ratted her sexy ass out......

the babe:

seen above in ready position for 13 year old kahk insertion into her mouth.....

I am sorry to dispute the dad here, who called her a monster, and dispute that this kid will be harmed..... fukit, this kid will be seen as a stud the rest of his life, with cred that most punk ass 13 year olds only dream of......

more of sexy bitch kid bangin' teacher:

the photo on the left is when they arrested her.... safe to say Officer Donk makes this arrest, it's going to take a few additional hours to get back to the station, and the case is going to be dismissed after I serve as judge, jury, and 13-year-old-stand-in, and pipe the shit out of her as part of a half-ass defacto plea deal......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-19-19 at 09:13 AM.

Auto Donk

this shit is strangely turning me on.....

I may have to rub one out, or if that doesn't work to the video, go rent a cop uniform, buy a dash top flashing light, some handcuffs, and start pulling babes over and putting them under arrest.....

something about how helpless this little angel seems really revs my engine:

fukkin cop: "im gonna take uouir necklace off, as well"....

you can tell this ho is ready to fuk her way out of the charges in the video.... I'd have said, "now, with your permission, I'm gonna hike your fukkin; skirt up"

her [meekly responding}; "yes sir"

me: "and now, with your permission, I'm going to bend you over the trunk of my squad car....."

her [meekly responding}; "yes sir"

me: "and now I'm going to pull your panties to the side"

her [meekly responding}; "yes sir, please..... " [slighty moaning}

me: "that's it, spready your legs a little more".... {grunting}

her: "ohhhhhhhh yaaahhhhhh,... does this mean I'm getting off"......

me: {more grunting} you tell me, BITCH!!! ARE YOU?!?!?!?!

her: {panting}: oh yah!!! uh... uh.... SHIT! that dick is good!!...

me: {more grunting}: tell me how much bigger and better that dik is compared to some thirteen year old's shit, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her: (moaning): oh fuk, I' love it...... fuk me... fuk me harder......!!!!!

me: aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, moootttthhhgheerrrrr fffuuuukkkkkkkeeerrrrrrr..... taaaaakeeee thaaattttt looaaaaddddddd you fukkin' psycho kid banger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah yah!!!!!!

her: Oh my God..... i've never come that hard.... oh my God.....

Me: fuk this shit, I'm done,..... [slight pause, turns to officer filming ordeal}.... SEND THE VIDEO OVER TO OFFICER DIGGITY, he'll enjoy it!!!!"

Other Officer: "what about the suspect".....

Officer Donk: "fuk her, I've got no use for her.... cut her loose if you want, take her downtown, or even clean that cream pie I just filled her with up for her since she's cuffed, if that shit suits your fancy..... I don't give a fuk, I'm going to get some fukkin donuts".....

Officer Donk: {finishes buckling belt, hops in car, hits siren and flashing lights, does 180 on the dusty shoulder, rooster tailing rocks and dust on the suspect} "yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-19-19 at 08:54 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Yep nice looking slut. Definitely something very wrong with her... she could be banging almost any guy 18+ and she chooses a 13 year old. I'm guessing she never got the good looking jock stud when she was younger so she is doing it now.

As for the kid... the fact that she ratted her out is what is going to scar him. Maybe parents found crap on his phone, who knows. He will suffer from guilt in this

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I just don't get it.

How can these women not understand that these boys are going to brag to their friends eventually??

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I just don't get it.

How can these women not understand that these boys are going to brag to their friends eventually??
    Hman completely disagree. I’d take that secret to the grave

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Hman completely disagree. I’d take that secret to the grave
    i'm sure this would be much harder to do in practice than it sounds now at our ages..... when I nailed a younger sibling's baby sitter, half the neighborhood already knew about it before I was even done, as a few of them had been over when she arrived, and she made out with several of us before I went the distance; was around 11 or 12, she was 17-18 and the head cheerleader of our rival high school.....

literally, the HEAD cheerleader.....

saw her ten years later at a club, and she'd gained thrity pounds and looked relatively like shit; asked me if I wanted to "go back to her place and relive old times".... as I had grade A trim already lined up, I had to pass, tho I often wondered if that was a mistake.....

Auto Donk

to clarify, this kid's parents didn't trust his horny ass, so they installed some software on his phone behind his back, and when the word "baby" was used like ten times in one day, it notified the snoopy fuks, and they confronted him, got his phone, and busted the kid, then called the bitch up and attacked her while videoing that telephone call.....

teacher and student were just minding their own business and carrying on like consenting adults (though apparently she wanted more kahk and blew him in front of another kid, trying to impress him, I guess, and get him involved tor the threesome her horny ass was yearning for)

but imagine how awesome that rumor being spread around school would be: "I just saw Ms. Zamora [hands down the hottest teacher in the school] sucking Donk's dik in chem lab!!!!".

all day long, having babe classmates look at you a little bit differently, with a coy smile.... guys thinking you're tthe equivalent of Zuess; fending off questions of "is it true ms. zamora sucked your dik in chem lab?" with "heeyyyyyyy" [yes, a Fonsi like "heeeyyyyyy"] or "I don't get sucked off and tell" or "man, I don't know what you're talking about, but I do feel about two ounces lighter than I did when I woke up this morning...."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-19-19 at 09:16 AM.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Damn, that 13 year old kid belched!...

Auto Donk

reports are that the kid admitted they had sex during class.... nice!

one classmate in her class: "do you think ms. zamora has a "teacher's pet"?"

classmate with donk's sense of humor: "not sure, but the guy getting his dik sucked by Ms. Zamora over there behind the overhead screen projector in the corner might be"....

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Looks like they're arresting her in the middle of nowhere

Auto Donk

now photos are starting to circulate from her class room, and what a typical day in her class was like (i'll withhold the obvious sex photos wither her and the boy, and just focus on the general class room activities so as not to get banned from sbr):

and of course, parent teacher night in class:

turn that hat arouind, that pig is ready to breed.....

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    to clarify, this kid's parents didn't trust his horny ass, so they installed some software on his phone behind his back, and when the word "baby" was used like ten times in one day, it notified the snoopy fuks, and they confronted him, got his phone, and busted the kid, then called the bitch up and attacked her while videoing that telephone call.....

teacher and student were just minding their own business and carrying on like consenting adults (though apparently she wanted more kahk and blew him in front of another kid, trying to impress him, I guess, and get him involved tor the threesome her horny ass was yearning for)

but imagine how awesome that rumor being spread around school would be: "I just saw Ms. Zamora [hands down the hottest teacher in the school] sucking Donk's dik in chem lab!!!!".

all day long, having babe classmates look at you a little bit differently, with a coy smile.... guys thinking you're tthe equivalent of Zuess; fending off questions of "is it true ms. zamora sucked your dik in chem lab?" with "heeyyyyyyy" [yes, a Fonsi like "heeeyyyyyy"] or "I don't get sucked off and tell" or "man, I don't know what you're talking about, but I do feel about two ounces lighter than I did when I woke up this morning...."