Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by magyarsvensk View Post
    What bothers me is that I wonder how many black kids have been shot by this nearly all white police force in the same manner except that no one was around to contradict the police account of what happened. Lord knows most stop and searches and pullovers don't have witnesses.

Sounds to me like the only mistake the officer made in his own mind is not check to see if anyone was watching.

Probably true...Why in the world is the police in that area all white? I think I saw the chief or someone in cop uniform talking and he was black, but didn't know who he was.

Blows my mind that in an all black area that the police would be all white.

magyarsvensk
    magyarsvensk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    The point is all your examples of why we are identical also apply to a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua which you cry are much different than races of humans. So put away the freshman Biology text in which you got halfway through the first chapter and modify or change your argument instead of shouting "Moron!" when your misinformed argument turns into a steaming pile of feces.

We haven't evolved in millions of years? Where are you getting this stuff? What do you think gradual changes in appearance due to isolated populations and environmental pressures are? That's passed on genetically, meaning we are genetically different. That's just the most obvious though, to contend that behavior or other intangibles have remained unaffected while physical appearance has changed is delusional. We simply were not apart long enough to diverge into different species.
    You still haven't made a point. It seems you are more interested in painting my calm, factual posts as emotional and agitated than giving us all some insight about what you really think.

Genetic variances like skin and hair color, face and nose shape do not constitute evolution. My sister has different hair and eye color than me, her nose is more button shaped while mine is more angular, my brother is thinner than I am, my uncle went bald at a young age.....so am I as different from my family members as a Chihuahua is from a Rottweiler?

Since you seem to like talking about dogs, maybe you could point out the differences between black, brown and yellow Labradors for me. Are the black ones more violent? Are the brown ones lazy? Do the white ones move to a new doghouse if the black or brown ones move next door? I'm curious, please.....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Probably true...Why in the world is the police in that area all white? I think I saw the chief or someone in cop uniform talking and he was black, but didn't know who he was.

they just brought in a Black Highway Patrol Officer to command things, dumb fukks took this long to do that. All Ferguson and ST Louis Cty PD are off "riot duty" gov basically said get the fukkkkkkkk out boys

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    White, Yellow, Black, or Purple, if you lunge for a cops gun, you get what you get coming to you.

But dorian (the friend) said that he didn't lunge for the gun..

Cop told them to get off street and then cop drove away.
    Cop saw they didn't get out of street, slammed car in reverse and practically hit the kids.
    Cop opened door and hit the kid with it, causing door to slam shut.
    Cop then reached thru his window to try and pull the kid inside.
    Cop then shot him point blank in the chest.
    Kid then ran.
    Cop sot him again, kid then put hands in the air
    Cop shot him some more.

Something like that. His friend said that he was just tryna get to where they was goin and shit escalated quickly. But never mentioned the kid went for the cops gun...I think that's just what whitey is sayin, to justify the shooting.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

CNN said last night, very few black applicants, not a discrimination thing, as a matter of fact, they welcome black applicants, would like to see more blacks on the force in Ferguson, but the blacks are not interested, can't hire if you don't apply.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    they just brought in a Black Highway Patrol Officer to command things, dumb fukks took this long to do that. All Ferguson and ST Louis Cty PD are off "riot duty" gov basically said get the fukkkkkkkk out boys

Ohh ok, I was wondering who that was. Just flipped it on and heard him talk about going to a school and talking this morning...I wanted to see some riots, so I turned that negro off...don't need to listen to him babble.

stevenash

But dorian (the friend) said that he didn't lunge for the gun.
    I would like to believe Dorian, but where is the evidence.
    There is before footage, there is after footage, there is no footage of the shooting.
    Right now, it's he said, she said

Ted Sheckler

CNN said last night, very few black applicants, not a discrimination thing, as a matter of fact, they welcome black applicants, would like to see more blacks on the force in Ferguson, but the blacks are not interested, can't hire if you don't apply.

I forgot that I did hear that last night. I think the person I heard say it, mentioned something like none of the blacks were applying (most likely qualified((no GED))

His words, not mine, don't shoot the messenger.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Ohh ok, I was wondering who that was. Just flipped it on and heard him talk about going to a school and talking this morning...I wanted to see some riots, so I turned that negro off...don't need to listen to him babble.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I forgot that I did hear that last night. I think the person I heard say it, mentioned something like none of the blacks were applying (most likely qualified((no GED))

His words, not mine, don't shoot the messenger.
    yeah and they go get higher paying jobs(still cops) than ferguson PD, that was also noted

yet it looks like ferguson has mostly Tahoes fitted for police use, which aren't fukking cheap

Ted Sheckler

I would like to believe Dorian, but where is the evidence.
    There is before footage, there is after footage, there is no footage of the shooting.
    Right now, it's he said, she said

But steve, only that dead kid and dorian were right next to the cop car to see exactly what went on...You gonna trust a racist white cops word or a black kid who said "I ran out of there fast to get home to my girl and kids" and had tear drop tattoos?

I wouldn't trust either of them to be honest.

Ted Sheckler

yeah and they go get higher paying jobs(still cops) than ferguson PD, that was also noted

lol oh boy.

stevenash

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

no qualms with ya Ted, at the end we both agree, A- could have been avoided B- no reason to kill
    How do you know a reason did not exist to use deadly force….were you on scene?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

i love how they keep saying tactical vs military. honestly, i am not well enough versed to make out the apparent difference. any experts out there?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    How do you know a reason did not exist to use deadly force….were you on scene?
    well, ya usually don't shoot unarmed people? don't ya have a taser? mace? fists? i thought cops were taught these tactics.

recon1
    Yep

well, ya usually don't shoot unarmed people? don't ya have a taser? mace? fists? i thought cops were taught these tactics.
    Cop alleges suspect was going for his gun. Can you confirm, or deny these allegations?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Cop alleges suspect was going for his gun. Can you confirm, or deny these allegations?
    nope wasn't there man. just hearing the witness accounts who WERE there. kid got shot once, put his hands up, cop keeps pounding away.

magyarsvensk

Oh and in case you do want the biology lesson of why we haven't evolved in millions of years, I already addressed it above. Our brains allow us to adapt to our environments better than evolution could have ever done. When an ice age comes around, we learn how to kill wooly mammoths and make coats out of them. It takes a very short time to do that. Evolving to be covered in hair would take hundreds of generations.

Viruses evolve at lightning speed because they multiply on the order of seconds. Insects can evolve quickly as well because they spawn on a weekly basis. They don't depend on their brains for survival the way that we do, they depend on those genetic adaptations.

Human children cannot survive to become fully functioning human beings without other human beings to teach them, and those older human beings learned nearly everything they know from their parents and so one. Feral children end up a lot like our ancestors millions of years ago. They don't speak, but they are pretty good at fashioning weapons and staying alive whatever environment they are in. If you put a few feral children on an island and left them there for millions of years, they would probably end up building their own civilization as well, but they definitely would not turn into another species.

Humans are a genetic dead end, but in a good way.

Ted Sheckler

Now none of us were there...But you have to imagine that an upstanding citizen that obeys police simple request wouldn't lunge for his gun.

THAT COP IS A LIAR. DORIAN AND HIS FRIENDS WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I just heard that they were actually trying to make their way over to the sidewalk when the cop told them, but they had to pull their pants up and pick up the skittles and ice tea that fell outta their hoodies. That's just what I heard on the radio. Don't shoot the messenger. But now alot more info is coming out from the other witnesses that were scared to come out and talk at first.

recon1
    Yep

nope wasn't there man. just hearing the witness accounts who WERE there. kid got shot once, put his hands up, cop keeps pounding away.
    You don't think these witnesses could be biased?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

You don't think these witnesses could be biased?
    any single human can be biased, and i think you are biased.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

You still haven't made a point. It seems you are more interested in painting my calm, factual posts as emotional and agitated than giving us all some insight about what you really think.

Genetic variances like skin and hair color, face and nose shape do not constitute evolution. My sister has different hair and eye color than me, her nose is more button shaped while mine is more angular, my brother is thinner than I am, my uncle went bald at a young age.....so am I as different from my family members as a Chihuahua is from a Rottweiler?

Since you seem to like talking about dogs, maybe you could point out the differences between black, brown and yellow Labradors for me. Are the black ones more violent? Are the brown ones lazy? Do the white ones move to a new doghouse if the black or brown ones move next door? I'm curious, please.....
    I have made a point, you just refuse to accept it. You said we are all the same genetically because we have the same brains, bodies, we can procreate together, and we all come from the same small gene pool of homo sapiens (our species). Then I tell you all those things hold true for differing dog breeds, which have the same brains and bodies as much as different races of humans do, the different dog breeds can get together and procreate, and all those dogs came from the same small gene pool of canis lupus (domestic dog). You yourself recognize though that even a moron can see dog breeds are much different, in appearance, behavior, etc. but you want to make an emotional exception for humans. You keep asking what's my point when any moron can see how glaringly obvious it is.

Black, Yellow, Brown labrador is the same as white people with blonde, brown, black hair. It is passed on genetically also. Just like different fur colored labradors, humans with different color hair were not separated long enough for obvious differences in skin color or behavior (although jokes are made about blondes) to emerge. Your examples of thin noses and baldness are all examples of genetic variance within a population, just as some Rottweilers have more black than brown fur or the different spots on dalmatians.

Don't use science to make an argument, then throw a hissy when someone points out your science is wrong, and don't come back with "what's your point?" when it's just you that wants to hold on to your sad, uninformed position by stomping your feet and covering your ears. It's fine you see racial issues a certain way but don't support it with incorrect science and expect others to sit back and agree.

stevenash

^
    And I think you are biased, and you more than likely think I am biased, and the band played on.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

i think its an age thing nasher

im a 22yr old white male. i don't know why I would be biased

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Oh and in case you do want the biology lesson of why we haven't evolved in millions of years, I already addressed it above. Our brains allow us to adapt to our environments better than evolution could have ever done.
    So whites lightened their skin pigmentation by thinking about it, and blacks changed their cranial structure after a vote? GTFO stop talking science until at least you're a junior pal.

magyarsvensk

I am not saying the cop is innocent, but if he were a cold, calculating killer as you say why would he leave such an obvious witness alive like the Dorian kid that was with Brown?
    Never said he was a cold calculating killer. He got upset that he wasn't in control of the situation and took his anger out by pulling the trigger. Not much different than what happened a few years ago in Florida. Right afterwards, he probably thought to himself, "oh shit, a witness."

Ted Sheckler

I'm 56 year old white male from the south. Don't know why I'd be biased. But Cudi, you sound awfully biased.

recon1
    Yep

Now none of us were there...But you have to imagine that an upstanding citizen that obeys police simple request wouldn't lunge for his gun.

THAT COP IS A LIAR. DORIAN AND HIS FRIENDS WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I just heard that they were actually trying to make their way over to the sidewalk when the cop told them, but they had to pull their pants up and pick up the skittles and ice tea that fell outta their hoodies. That's just what I heard on the radio. Don't shoot the messenger. But now alot more info is coming out from the other witnesses that were scared to come out and talk at first.
    I'm not understanding exactly what you're trying to say. Is it bad the cop allegely told suspects to pickup discarded items?

recon1
    Yep

any single human can be biased, and i think you are biased.
    How am i biased? i haven't taken a position on this case. Now you on the other hand have. Don't try and flip a script kid.

recon1
    Yep

i think its an age thing nasher

im a 22yr old white male. i don't know why I would be biased
    But more to your story exist….You are a wigger.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I'm 56 year old white male from the south. Don't know why I'd be biased. But Cudi, you sound awfully biased.
    listening to what the witness(s) saw, the fact the body was there 4 hours and ferguson PD had no clue about a police action shooting happened until it A- was on the news B- another dispatch (County?) , informed them of it. yeah i am biased off of facts

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

But more to your story exist….You are a wigger.
    way to expose yourself pal

i like hip hop so I'm a wigger...?

magyarsvensk

I have made a point, you just refuse to accept it. You said we are all the same genetically because we have the same brains, bodies, we can procreate together, and we all come from the same small gene pool of homo sapiens (our species). Then I tell you all those things hold true for differing dog breeds, which have the same brains and bodies as much as different races of humans do, the different dog breeds can get together and procreate, and all those dogs came from the same small gene pool of canis lupus (domestic dog). You yourself recognize though that even a moron can see dog breeds are much different, in appearance, behavior, etc. but you want to make an emotional exception for humans. You keep asking what's my point when any moron can see how glaringly obvious it is.

Black, Yellow, Brown labrador is the same as white people with blonde, brown, black hair. It is passed on genetically also. Just like different fur colored labradors, humans with different color hair were not separated long enough for obvious differences in skin color or behavior (although jokes are made about blondes) to emerge. Your examples of thin noses and baldness are all examples of genetic variance within a population, just as some Rottweilers have more black than brown fur or the different spots on dalmatians.

Don't use science to make an argument, then throw a hissy when someone points out your science is wrong, and don't come back with "what's your point?" when it's just you that wants to hold on to your sad, uninformed position by stomping your feet and covering your ears. It's fine you see racial issues a certain way but don't support it with incorrect science and expect others to sit back and agree.

its interesting that you try so hard to create these images of me being upset, when I am clearly anything but. What is the point of all that?

Is it some sort of narcissistic fantasy to believe that I think of you as anything but another Internet moron with a Message board open on one tab, Wikipedia on another and porn on the other?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wait a minute, when did the Police Chief get shot?

First 1234 Last