slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    ^^^...Go for it, brother! and the good thing is very quick, very easy, and very delicious! Just like the title of this thread!
    Sometimes with Italian sausage in it also.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Sometimes with Italian sausage in it also.

Da Manster!

We got Poke bowls over here in Cyprus now too! A tad on the high side just like everywhere else! $11 for a medium bowl...I got Salmon, Shrimp, Basmati rice, seaweed, corn, sliced red beets and spring onions on mine. ( you are only allowed any two proteins, one base consisting of rice or salad greens, and any 4 "add ons" or sides. you also get two free complimentary sauces)...I chose soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. It was damn good!

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

My local supermarket (Metro) has a decent deli and prepared foods section! very reasonable and affordable prices! Today they had a grilled seasoned pork chop (10 inches long!) and a decent sized side of bulgur wheat (about 2 cups...seasoned with curry, onion, paprika, salt, pepper)...Can anyone guess the price?!!...$4.95!!!...not bad, huh?! over in USA, this would easily cost around $15 (give or take a dollar!)...As I previously mentioned, over here in Cyprus a moderate income of $2,000 per month you can live a king or queen!

Da Manster!

Made some homemade pork fried rice! I sautéed some pork tenderloin pieces, green pepper, onion, mushroom, and tomato...then added a little salt, pepper, garlic, and oregano. and then added some steamed white rice! added some soy sauce and siracha for a little kick! came out delicious!

First ... 3456