Dave
    Dave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Full Screen Poker Software?!!

I met some guys here in Costa Rica that have developed poker software, they are looking to launch soon and are developing it as Full Screen software.

Will this be a big thing for the industry? Is anyone else doing it?

PokerRoomReview.com
    PokerRoomReview.com's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have yet to see full screen software, I think it would be huge if the platform were right.

If there is anything to look at pre launch, PM me details on where to see it.

ProPokerPlayer
    ProPokerPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant see it doing much but acting as a gimmick for newbies..serious poker players are multitabling hence looking for ways to make screens smaller not larger....
    By the way several sites already have full screen...canbet, ipoker among others......moxt of the players dont even know its there much less use it.....

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I've never heard anyone say, "Gosh, I wish I could use the full screen to play poker.". I see no value in it. I think there's several online pokerrooms that already have the option available, if you want to use it.

As long as we're on the topic, fancy graphics and gimmicks really turn me off. I just want a fast, clean game without any distractions such as lag or software crashes, etc. It seems like most places have plenty of "basic" problems, don't stick any more "R&D" into bells and whistles. Just give me a robust game without problems.

biggs
    biggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    I've never heard anyone say, "Gosh, I wish I could use the full screen to play poker.". I see no value in it. I think there's several online pokerrooms that already have the option available, if you want to use it.

As long as we're on the topic, fancy graphics and gimmicks really turn me off. I just want a fast, clean game without any distractions such as lag or software crashes, etc. It seems like most places have plenty of "basic" problems, don't stick any more "R&D" into bells and whistles. Just give me a robust game without problems.
    if it were done right, it would be huge....the market that plays multiple tables and play full time equals the market that would love a nice platform run in a full screen....JMHO