BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5345

Day 1C of the 2008 Aussie Millions. Chip leader after Days 1A&1B is $90K.

With an hour left in the day, I am sitting with about $85K. I turn the nut straight with the nut flush and royal flush draw. Opponent 3 bet shoves the turn with about $75K in chips and I call. We turn them over and he has Aces & Jacks. Jack of hearts gives me the Royal so he has 3 outs. Jack of Diamonds comes on the river.

2 Hands later I get it all in pre fop with AA against Jeff Madsen's 10J off. Flop comes 7, 8, 9.

GG

I went from being the chip leader by a margin going into Day 2 to being out of the tourney.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5216

even playing for free i go nuts hand A 9 me vs A 8 board flop 4 6 7 turn card k but mf gets 5 river and im out of tourney

this hand also pocket aces i raise pre flop 25,000 vs 88 im laughing board come up with 4 hearts in river she wins with flush 8 of hearts

sometimes people bluff and i have made hand fh at the turn then when i see they are still in with two same suit on glop i know they raise full river when 3rd in suit hits and my AK gets cracked acatually AA KK

ya'll can play also any e mailaddress go to pokerallday.com many types of games to play cash games low buy in 200$ then the 1000 buy in then the 10 k buyin cash games also for big money the sit n go tournets buy in lowes $500 1st finish wins 2,5 k and so on up to largest but in when your chips are low buy a whell spin for 99 cents maybe hit hi for 300000

First 12