xxplosive
    xxplosive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoying Games with no Bets

I'm trying to stop gambling for awhile and I really just have no interest in sports when there is nothing riding on it. I use to be able and get excited about watching my favorite teams, but now I barely even watch sports with nothing on them.

Any of you guys faced similar circumstances?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yes.

Hard to watch a game without having and $ on it. Unless u are a die hard fan, which i am not of any team.

Exception: NBA all-star game.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

As long as I've been gambling for, I'm surprised this hasn't happened to me yet. For some reason, I can still enjoy any sporting event without something on the side/total. Perfect example is the St Joes/Duquesne game on TV right now...nothing on it, but the dog is leading right now so I'm pulling for them.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Nope, not me. Been gambling over 10 plus years and I can still watch my favorite teams and cheer for them without money on them. Just over the last few years I've been able to lay off "Big Match ups" such as Lakers/Heat game last night and just enjoy it for what it is.

You just got to think about the game and don't think about whats the line, totals, 2H total etc is. Just enjoy the game for what it is.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

No interest whatsover with no stake. Actually pretty sad considering i was a huge fan of the home teams at one time.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant watch a thing unless I got money on it

Must win games are not even fun to watch..I`d rather check the score instead of suffer the ups and downs of BB in particular..too much pressure

It sucks not to have a bet on a game because you lost all your money

I have been a consistent loser at gambling most my life

At one time I would bet between 20 bucks all the way to 1 or two K

Sometimes after losing whatever funds I had off shore I have actually had a handful of nights where I only had points on a game..hoping to turn the points into a free play

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

NCAA Tourney if I am watching it with someone its fun without anything riding on it.

My brother was in town and we watched Rutgers-Seton Hall together and it was a blast