MortalLock
    MortalLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2654

Anyone playing in Zynga pokercon in vegas March 19?

Was just wondering if any fellow SBR members will be playing in Zynga pokercon in vegas march 19th at the palms. I will be in vegas for the first weekend of march madness and will prob be playing in this torney. March 19th buy in is $125 (max 500 players) which = $62500 prizpool but their gauenteed prize pool is $100k so right there its a $37500 OVERLAY. 1 day tournament fast structure soft field free food and booze and a private concert on sat march 19th with hip hop artist B.O.B. (big fan). Sucks im gonna have to miss several games on saturday buy its to big of an overlay in a real soft field. Maybe ill see some of you there. Im looking forward to winning the $26k first prize and headed to the stip joints that night. Oh ya heres the link http://www.zyngapokercon.com/

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

A "soft field" with people like Doyle Brunson, Annie Duke, Scotty Nguyen, Gavin Smith, Antonio Esfandiari, Vanessa Rousso, and Mike Sexton? I'm not so sure about that.

The Wynn Classic is also running this month. I'll be busy with the NCAA tourney that day though.