frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Nuggets Defense relentless Good!

Unbelievable WTF they're doing after playing just yesterday. They completely stifle the Bobcats in the 2nd half. This team 10 man roster is probably the best in the league. Can't wait to see how they perform on the road against a good playoff team.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Played a solid game tonight...I've mentioned it before, I think they are now better without Melo and Billups.

Gallinari wasn't even playing tonight, but wilson chandler is the real deal.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

they got some very good players for now and the future with that trade

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Denver wont lose another home game the rest of the year

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Denver defense is average at best. Bobcats are uh whats the word i'm looking for terrible thats it.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Denver is DEEP...

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Deep teams combined with the higher altitudes combine for very good home chances. I think they are better without Melo. Billups is good where ever he is at.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anthony was a huge weakness in and out of locker room

He is a cancer to a team

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

agreed defense isnt necessarily greatbut the team is really fresh young and explosive absolute joy to watch... they will falter in the playoffs however... would be great matchup OKC vs DEN but older teams can grind them down easily imo

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anthony was a huge weakness in and out of locker room

He is a cancer to a team
    I agree With this statement somewhat. Melo definitely has been a cancer to teams in the past but if you put someone in a system that fits with a strong supporting cast and strong leadership things can change. Let's take Stephen Jackson for example(this happened in opposite orders), when he played for the spurs he wasn't trouble because he was surrounded by good leaders and non thugs but when he got traded what did he do? He jumps in the stands and beats the crap out of a spectator. I'm not comparing the Knicks leadership to the spurs because the spurs are all about class. Just look who he was around in Denver (besides billups), the lineup is filled with thugs so it's easier to fall into that "cancer" role. When he was at Syracuse he didn't have any problems and was obviously not a cancer to their championship team so I think given the situation he is in now he will change. I'm not saying I'm right or your wrong at all I just feel that when it's all said and done with the Knicks Carmelo will not be a problem.

With that being said I agree above the nuggets new team, their playing defense again and things look like their turning around for the team. I'm not 100% sold but I do think in the long run Denver will keep improving and possibly be a tough seven game series but there is still alot of basketball to be played.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like Denver again tonight against UTAH

High scoring also

Anthony is not the type of guy you like as far as other teamates.

Its obvious players were laying down when Anthony was there

Martin playing like a maniac now

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

Hardly recognize the team